Page 1 of 3
LastLast

upright blood elf?

something like this

lol

/10char

yust pick a nightborne Kappa

I would like them to have a more upright posture, mainly because of the clipping problems their current one has. I had hoped they'd fix it with the WoD models but unfortunately that was not the case.
    Also, their posture would actually be very uncomfortable if you tried to stand like that for some time.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's likely that they will give us that option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne got the upright proud idle already, blood elves have the smug version, don't see the need to switch that.

Male blood elf clipping issues with shoulders should have already been fixed by now

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

Male blood elf clipping issues with shoulders should have already been fixed by now
    It's not only the shoulders though, you also get that with cloaks and two-handed weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Blood elves are perfect, heathen.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    It's not only the shoulders though, you also get that with cloaks and two-handed weapons.
    Yea, but realy.. they have explained how this is almost impossible to not clip once with so many weapon models or shoulders on cloaks, cloaks will always clip for ever and ever I would say deal with it sadly

Quote Originally Posted by FelBraids View Post
    yust pick a nightborne Kappa
    I have one my new rogue

I remember being excited and ready to roll a blood elf back when BC was being released, then I saw their model's posture and could not ever get used to it. Its annoying having them stand so smugly when they are supposed to be a more regal race. Now with upright orcs maybe theres a chance we will get upright blood elves too lol thats the only way I could stand playing one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kresh64 View Post
    Its annoying having them stand so smugly when they are supposed to be a more regal race.
    They're definitely supposed to be a smug and superior race as well.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Give them blue eyes too!

You mean like their regular model?

I think we need hunched gnomes.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Give them blue eyes too!
    golden eyes

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Give them blue eyes too!
    Nope. Stick with Golden Eyes. Besides High Elves hate the Horde and even their Blood Elf kin.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

10+ Year Old Account

No joke, I've seen players demand posture options for other races than the Orc, just because "it's unfair to have the option for those but not ALL races!!!"...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    golden eyes
    This. And to Velf too, because I don't feel like rerolling Horde and gold on blue goes well generally, also true to Alliance theme.
    Basically there's no elf option without a portion of players wanting it. Just bring more elf and shove some furry big teeth semi-aborigine race in-between that barely anyone plays just to maintain people who are pissed from pretty content.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    No joke, I've seen players demand posture options for other races than the Orc, just because "it's unfair to have the option for those but not ALL races!!!"...

upright forsaken

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    This. And to Velf too, because I don't feel like rerolling Horde and gold on blue goes well generally, also true to Alliance theme.
    Basically there's no elf option without a portion of players wanting it. Just bring more elf and shove some furry big teeth semi-aborigine race in-between that barely anyone plays just to maintain people who are pissed from pretty content.
    golden eyes is for the light power, like lady liadrin.