Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Insane. Trump should send in a special forces team to free him and bring him to the USA where we have free speech, and kill the people who found him guilty while they are at it.
    I think we can steer away from death squads. But yes, I would welcome Americas help here. We should institute a bill of rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do all Muslims say that? Nope.

Calling for violence is bad, so go after the people who do it, instead of supporting thought policing like the OP does.
    'All muslims', no one is saying ALL Muslims. This right here is the crutch of the argument.

Several UK comedians have come out and stated that the conviction is a complete shit show

Shameful that this guy was prosecuted and even more disturbing that it seems the Police and judiciary feel the need to be outraged on behalf of others they do not know
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    I think we can steer away from death squads. But yes, I would welcome Americas help here. We should institute a bill of rights.

- - - Updated - - -

'All muslims', no one is saying ALL Muslims. This right here is the crutch of the argument.
    Then why do so many people want to ban Muslim immigrants and immigrants from majority-Muslim nations?

It would appear that their "cultural nationalism" is another form of thought policing, just like those that want to restrict speech.

While my Grandfather was off fighting the Imperial Japanese, I am certain one of yours was fighting one of them filthy Nazis. They bombed the shit out of your country less than 80 years ago and killed a great many of your countrymen. This is hardly a joking matter.

Prison would be a little extreme in this case, but if I were the judge, I would shut of his internet for a year.

Deleted
    Then why do so many people want to ban Muslim immigrants and immigrants from majority-Muslim nations?

It would appear that their "cultural nationalism" is another form of thought policing, just like those that want to restrict speech.
    Because there ARE problems with Muslim immigration. Doesn't mean ALL Muslims are bad, it means there is a problem. Lets fix the problem before we open our borders and increase the likelyhood of the problems getting worse.

It's an easy fix aswell, just vet them properly. We are letting actual ISIS fighters back into the UK, this is a PROBLEM.

The best part is the idea that teaching a dog to nazi salute or responding to gas the jews is somehow a joke. It’s not a joke, it’s not a new play on nazism we’ve never heard before. It’s a dumb prank done by some dipshit who should have had the common knowledge to upload the video and keep it private if he only wanted a few friends to see it. (You know, like he stated in his fucking defense.)

As far as I’m concerned, he knowingly uploaded the video with the intent to be viral. That’s not a joke, nor is it a narrative for “free speech”.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Silly conviction, flat out.

Because there ARE problems with Muslim immigration. Doesn't mean ALL Muslims are bad, it means there is a problem. Lets fix the problem before we open our borders and increase the likelyhood of the problems getting worse.

It's an easy fix aswell, just vet them properly. We are letting actual ISIS fighters back into the UK, this is a PROBLEM.
    That's the same mentality as the government on this... punishing people for an action that does not cause harm. That same desire to limit freedom first, then sort it out later... is the same fucking mentality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    The best part is the idea that teaching a dog to nazi salute or responding to gas the jews is somehow a joke. It’s not a joke, it’s not a new play on nazism we’ve never heard before. It’s a dumb prank done by some dipshit who should have had the common knowledge to upload the video and keep it private if he only wanted a few friends to see it. (You know, like he stated in his fucking defense.)

As far as I’m concerned, he knowingly uploaded the video with the intent to be viral. That’s not a joke, nor is it a narrative for “free speech”.
    ....So it is a joke then -_-

- - - Updated - - -

That's the same mentality as the government on this... punishing people for an action that does not cause harm. That same desire to limit freedom first, then sort it out later... is the same fucking mentality.
    No it's not, and you fucking know it.

How is not letting ISIS fighters back in to the country 'punishing them' -_- They should be fucking hanged, they are war criminals. Actual murderers in the name of a religion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is. You want to punish people, even though they are not harming others. You want to practice thought policing. This guy was the target of thought policing, just like all the anti-Muslim people who want to restrict their immigration. Same. Fucking. Thing. If someone causes harm, punish that person. If not, leave them the hell alone.

Deleted
    Yes, it is. You want to punish people, even though they are not harming others. You want to practice thought policing. This guy was the target of thought policing, just like all the anti-Muslim people who want to restrict their immigration. Same. Fucking. Thing. If someone causes harm, punish that person. If not, leave them the hell alone.
    How are ISIS fighters not hurting people -------_________--------

Why are the minority of Muslims the majority of rape gangs!!??
    Why are actual anti semetic, jihad warmongering Imams allowed to spread actual violent rhetoric?

Explain these.

People are being killed, young children are being sexually abused. People are being hurt.

These aren't even made up or conspiracy theories, these are government numbers for christ sake.

How many more terrorist attacks do we need to go through for this to get through to you!?

AGAIN this doesn't mean ALL Muslims are like this, what it does mean is that within the religion there is a problem.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-03-21 at 02:05 AM.

Its a right issue and there is a video asking people to mail/email/twitter related people to get the word out asap so everyone can comment how stupid this is, And it is.
    It was a joke, Being offended doesn't hurt anyone and If we are going to play by most offended mob rules, then i'd like to see everyone offended over this jailing the judge, trampling on free speech is more offensive to me than anything else somebody can do.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

7+ Year Old Account
    And here i thought the UK was a nice place. I guess its a shit hole.

How are ISIS fighters not hurting people -------_________--------

Why are the minority of Muslims the majority of rape gangs!!??

Explain these.

People are being killed, young children are being sexually abused. People are being hurt.
    Who said anything about ISIS? Not me.

I pointed to the desire to keep out MUSLIMS, something the OP supports. People are being hurt, so punish those responsible... this who caused the harm. If you want to restrict the freedoms of those who have not caused harm, then you are no different than the people who are going after this asshat for his Nazi dog joke.

"Because there ARE problems with Muslim immigration. Doesn't mean ALL Muslims are bad, it means there is a problem. Lets fix the problem before we open our borders and increase the likelyhood of the problems getting worse."

You want to punish first, just to prevent possible future harm from some of them. The judge did the same thing with this guy, as did the UK government with the white nationalists. Yep, it's the same thing.

Deleted
    Who said anything about ISIS? Not me.

I pointed to the desire to keep out MUSLIMS, something the OP supports. People are being hurt, so punish those responsible... this who caused the harm. If you want to restrict the freedoms of those who have not caused harm, then you are no different than the people who are going after this asshat for his Nazi dog joke.

"Because there ARE problems with Muslim immigration. Doesn't mean ALL Muslims are bad, it means there is a problem. Lets fix the problem before we open our borders and increase the likelyhood of the problems getting worse."

You want to punish first, just to prevent possible future harm from some of them. The judge did the same thing with this guy, as did the UK government with the white nationalists. Yep, it's the same thing.
    I don't think you know what punish means.

Turning someone away at the border = Imprisoning someone and taking away their freedom and rights???????????

Is not answering the door to someone the same as kidnapping them and sticking them in your basement?

I don't think you know what punish means.
    In this case, the desire is to restrict the freedoms of people. In one case, it's an attempt to limit free speech, and in the other, an attempt to limit free movement.

Nationalists are no different than those wanting to silence free speech. They are both authoritarian in nature.

Deleted
    In this case, the desire is to restrict the freedoms of people. In one case, it's an attempt to limit free speech, and in the other, an attempt to limit free movement.

Nationalists are no different than those wanting to silence free speech. They are both authoritarian in nature.
    Free movement isn't a human right, free speech is a fundamental principle which allows society to be free. -_-

The fact that you think it is just explains everything. Why have borders or passports at all right? -----_____-----

Free movement isn't a human right -_-

The fact that you think it is just explains everything.
    Who said anything about rights? I specifically said freedom.

You have no problem restricting movement based on thought policing, so you may want to stop whining when someone wants to restrict free speech for the exact same reasons.

Deleted
    Who said anything about rights? I specifically said freedom.

You have no problem restricting movement based on thought policing, so you may want to stop whining when someone wants to restrict free speech for the exact same reasons.
    Freedoms are rights, they are given freely. 'Freedom of speech' is a fundamental PRINCIPLE. It can be taken away, it just really shouldn't. It's like removing the bottom Jenga pile.

And again, you think not letting someone come in to the country and imprisoning someone for a joke are in anyway comparable. You are a looney toon an actual cartoon character.

- - - Updated - - -

How is not letting ISIS fighters back in to the country 'punishing them' -_- They should be fucking hanged, they are war criminals. Actual murderers in the name of a religion.
    See, no. Jokes are socially acceptable. Pranks aren't.

But hey, we are talking about fucking Britain here, where prats are apparently so self involved they can't see their own self described lunacy.

Or at the very least, a fucking judge can.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.