Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    No, it's about getting rid of a culture that does more harm than good.
    Which culture is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Once again, your support of ethnic cleansing is pretty fucked up.
    Wanting to stop immigration from said people =/= Ethnic cleansing. Learn what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Wanting to stop immigration from said people =/= Ethnic cleansing. Learn what words mean.
    What happens with those already in the country? What happens if they resist?

Yeah, enjoy your ethnic cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    One group says shitty things to you, the other gangs up on you with fluorescent light bulbs and iron pipes. I find it interesting that you find hurt feelings from someone saying shitty things to you to be equally as bad as a bunch of skinheads beating you shitless, or, say, plowing a car into you.
    Because antifa never beat someone senseless, right? They never set fire to stuff either.. such a peaceful group.
    They are both sides of the same shitty coin. Pitty it still fools some ppl.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    I think most of us are aware of that, but the other poster tries to use that as a smokescreen for his hatred. Nobody is actually fooled by his dog whistling.
    I am Catholic Slav but I am fond of old Slavic religion, so how could I hypothetically use Kolovrat symbol without everybody assuming I am a Nazi, despite that Nazis wanted Slavic people dead.

What happens with those already in the country? What happens if they resist?

Yeah, enjoy your ethnic cleansing.
    Nothing? We can't do anything about those already here. Doesn't mean we have to continue taking more.

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    I am Catholic Slav but I am fond of old Slavic religion, so how could I hypothetically use Kolovrat symbol without everybody assuming I am a Nazi, despite that Nazis wanted Slavic people dead.
    I wish you the best of luck. Just don't get upset when people think you are a Nazi sympathizer.

Of course, combine that with your support of totalitarianism, and it will be harder for you to defend.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing? We can't do anything about those already here. Doesn't mean we have to continue taking more.
    You gotta love racial purists...

Don't use words that you don't know what they mean. Arabs are white, just as I am. Asians are not white, I don't mind them coming here.

Fuck nazis. Fuck commies. All trash

Don't use words that you don't know what they mean. Arabs are white, just as I am.
    Even you have said you are not "white enough" for others.

I love watching racist people sit and try and justify their racism.

No, I haven't.

Deleted
    I wish you the best of luck. Just don't get upset when people think you are a Nazi sympathizer.

So if people from India use Swastika symbol, they are Nazi sympathizers as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that following the principles of nationalism we need to set up a state for the half-Serbs since their culture is clearly incompatible with Western values, as evidenced by their support for racist policies. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    That too. But now it's a bit more problematic since Russia got tied themselves up with Iran and Assad, which are huge assholes. So, if West completely gets out of the region, it will be ruled by Putin, backed up by legion of russian "ura-patriots" (a group of about 75% of Russian population, consisting of pensioners, commoners, drunkards, Stalinists, russian right wing, neonazists, etc.).

Since my mother tongue is Russian, I often read Russian forums and the level of HATRED a common Russian feels for the West (particularly USA) is scary. I often encounter posts about blowing up Washington, for example. Russians also blame USA and EU in everything bad that happened to them since USSR split up; of course, I'm talking mostly about bottom of Russian society. The problem is, however, that around 80% of Russia's population make this "bottom" - cultural, progressive, liberal, well-educated people are a minority there. While all the bottom strongly supports Putinizm.

You realize that with Putin and his retrograde supporters in power, Russia cannot be allowed to gain more political weight.

P.S. Still, the sooner West moves out of their countries, the better. Let Saudi Arabia, etc. sort things out.
    Just saw your edit. Well that's sad how the potential threat of Russia is and will be an excuse to bomb innocent people (among the real targets)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm no mod, but this thread has (predictably) veered onto forbidden topics and is living on borrowed time the longer the subject of race is lingered upon.

ANTIFA are the nazis of the current world. They spread dissent and anger.
    This supposed neo-nazi movement is nothing other than the "other side" to them and in typical liberal fashion; ANTIFA are the name callers and loudest criers.
    Im not for either side. They are both fucking idiotic ideologies and a horrible way to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    So if people from India use Swastika symbol, they are Nazi sympathizers as well?
    I didn't say that. But, one should not be surprised to be linked to the most famous purveyors of such symbols, especially when their rhetoric falls closely to that linked group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I think that following the principles of nationalism we need to set up a state for the half-Serbs since their culture is clearly incompatible with Western values, as evidenced by their support for racist policies. /s
    Racists are incompatible to my culture, so they clearly have to be kicked out. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    By accepting Christianity, your culture was altered along with your language, traditions and everything else that was part of being a 'Hungarian'. It did not stop there, of course, as all these aspects changed over time due to clashes with other cultures. Your own culture was a mix and match of people with different origins or to quote Nora Berend from her book on Medieval Hungary ('At the Gate of Christendom') then: '... families, including those of German, Iberian and other immigrants, rose into the ranks of the nobility and even reached its highest rank, the barons (the distinction developed in the thirteenth century).' Or what do you think about the 1222 bull, especially regarding the fact that many of those 'immigrant' nobles became exempt from paying taxes? Oh, here's an amusing remark - the frontier borders of Medieval Hungary were often guarded by 'members of immigrant eastern groups, such as Pechenegs and Muslims ... These guards had a messenger service to send news to the king about danger on the borders.' (Berend). Are you implying your country should reinstate such a system? What about your language? Megye was a medieval loan-word from a Western Slavonic language, not to mention a plethora of loan-words from Latin. Which ones will you keep? Why? What do you think about the fact that your own King Andras II preferred to discharge the Teutonic Knights from the defense of the Eastern border rather than them being subjected to the pope as they wished? This certainly sounds like the king was more afraid of the Church than the immigrants.

Basically: what moment in your history you deem to be worthwhile to hold as the highest point of your culture? By your own definition, you should be able to pinpoint a specific date as if you just say 'well, just this period' then it already suggests that it is due to the fact that this specific time where everything was perfect simply never existed. Secondly, do you also accept all the redundant aspects such as societal inequality and immobility (including slavery), immense power of the church (the near impossibility of divorce, for example), gender inequality and so on? If not, then ... why not? If you decide to cherrypick your own 'highlights' of your past then you just constructed a new culture that has not existed before.
    So in the name of constant change, I have to suicide, give up my family, my house, my life, because those poor immigrants need them.

Everything you describe fits to nationalism, because as you see, we could live together with other cultures, we could even successfully integrate to the culture of Christian Europe, this guaranteed us to remain existing.

What happens now? Agressive hordes of men invade Europe, hunt for women, assault ppl on the streets, create parallel cultures, because Islam will never integrate to Christianity.

It's not the same at all, if you wanted to suggest that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurtugal View Post
    ANTIFA are the nazis of the current world. They spread dissent and anger.
    Because dissent and anger are always unjustified. Apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    What happens now? Agressive hordes of men invade Europe, hunt for women, assault ppl on the streets, create parallel cultures, because Islam will never integrate to Christianity.
    Man, imagine if this were actually a novel argument and not a repeat of exactly the same shit lobbied against every minority group since forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

When threads like these pop up I always try to stop myself from clicking on it because well ... I have come to realise that a huge part of MMO-Champ Off-topic posters are these kind of people who get their information from Youtube or pure 'logic' (a'la white is better than black because white has each colour in it while black is just emptiness and you really can't argue with that, lol) and deems pretty much everything scholarly and academic credibility as 'brainwashed leftist propaganda'.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.