Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, it is about getting rid of a culture, just because you don't like it.
    No, it's about getting rid of a culture that does more harm than good.

Not everyone likes Buddhism, but I doubt it does that much harm to a Christian as Islam. It's not about like or don't like. It's about preserving.

But look at the small picture, look at humans, not whole cultures/religions. In my country, we get rid of ppl who break the law, we lock killers, rapists etc. behind the bars, to preserve the rest of society and prevent further harm. What about yours? You let dangerous elements of society do their own business without any consequences?

Words have meaning, you know.
    Last edited by mmoc9aac36c166; 2018-03-21 at 02:14 PM.

Go back and read the entire conversation. The other poster said that the good of the group outweighs the good of the individual.
    And if it's for the good of the group to shut africans and arabs out from a country? You don't call that communism. You call that nationalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    And if it's for the good of the group to shut africans and arabs out from a country? You don't call that communism. You call that nationalism.
    I'm fairly sure smart people would call that 'bullshit'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    No, it's about getting rid of a culture that does more harm than good.

Not everyone likes Buddhism, but I doubt it does that much harm to a Christian as Islam. It's not about like or don't like. It's about preserving.

But look at the small picture, look at humans, not whole cultures/religions. In my country, we get rid of ppl who break the law, we lock killers, rapists etc. behind the bars, to preserve the rest of society and prevent further harm. Whar about yours? You let dangerous elements of society do their own business without any consequences?

Words have meaning, you know.
    So, your entire screed about a singular culture was full of shit. Thanks for proving me right.

It's about getting rid of a culture you don't like, and lumping people together in order to take away their freedoms. Keeping people out, because you don't like the culture you believe they may have... that's oppressive in nature.

I believe in restricting an action which causes harm, not restricting speech or a belief, simply because I do not like it.

Enjoy that thought policing.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm fairly sure smart people would call that 'bullshit'.
    I'm fairly sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

Communists can be nationalists and white nationalists. Both are inherently authoritarian concepts.

Actually, I'd call that white nationalism... but you prefer to call it "cultural nationalism. Either way, it's racist as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    You are well versed in ignorance and bias.
    While the Black Sun might have meant something in different times today it's just another Neo Nazi insignia.

i am more or less new what dos infracted - forbidden topics mean

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly sure you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Yeah, I do. Saying "we would be better off if we didn't have Africans or Arabs in our country" is just a redux of the same shit that went down in the 30's, because apparently one World War putting you lot in your place was insufficient.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsplitter View Post
    i am more or less new what dos infracted - forbidden topics mean
    It means you are a "new poster" who is pushing racist garbage.

Yeah, I do. Saying "we would be better off if we didn't have Africans or Arabs in our country" is just a redux of the same shit that went down in the 30's, because apparently one World War putting you lot in your place was insufficient.
    No, it isn't. 20-25% of them are criminals here, most of them are unemployed. Objectively we'd be better off if we didn't have them here.

What I find disturbing is the increased interest in debunked ideologies such as fascism (specifically nazism) and communism. Have we learned fucking nothing? Do you guys really want to do this all over again?

The world isn't black and white; nazi and commie.

No, it isn't. 20-25% of them are criminals here, most of them are unemployed. Objectively we'd be better off if we didn't have them here.
    Actually, that would be a subjective belief.

ooo ok cool good to know there is limets to this beloved free speech

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes. Purity of the master race and all that. Heard it before.

Can you show that is what Antifa is doing?
    I have an acquaintance who would be ANTIFA if they weren't so lazy, and they seem to feel a Nazi is anyone who is not 100% purity extremist left.

Actually, that would be a subjective belief.
    Nope, their criminality costs a lot. Their unemployment costs a lot. If we didn't have them here, we wouldn't have that cost and thus we would be better off without them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, yes. Purity of the master race and all that. Heard it before.
    Strawman more.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsplitter View Post
    ooo ok cool good to know there is limets to this beloved free speech
    You are still free to speak, and the is free to not offer you a platform. If you want to force them to give you a platform, you are denying them their free speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strawman more.
    Don't advocate ethnic cleansing and don't get called a nazi. Pretty simple strategy.

So, your entire screed about a singular culture was full of shit. Thanks for proving me right.

It's about getting rid of a culture you don't like, and lumping people together in order to take away their freedoms. Keeping people out, because you don't like the culture you believe they may have... that's oppressive in nature.

I believe in restricting an action which causes harm, not restricting speech or a belief, simply because I do not like it.

Enjoy that thought policing.
    Do you apply this same concept to Islamist and immigrants?