Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    So in the name of constant change, I have to suicide, give up my family, my house, my life, because those poor immigrants need them.

Everything you describe fits to nationalism, because as you see, we could live together with other cultures, we could even successfully integrate to the culture of Christian Europe, this guaranteed us to remain existing.

What happens now? Agressive hordes of men invade Europe, hunt for women, assault ppl on the streets, create parallel cultures, because Islam will never integrate to Christianity.

It's not the same at all, if you wanted to suggest that.
    That sounds like thought policing to me. I'd much rather punish people by their own actions.

Your desire to force your culture onto others is no different than their desire to force their culture on you. Neither should be acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurtugal View Post
    ANTIFA are the nazis of the current world.
    In the interest of accurately portraying reality, I would counter that nazis are the nazis of the current world.

Fascists are bad. Fighting fascists is good.

Why do so many here disagree with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    When threads like these pop up I always try to stop myself from clicking on it because well ... I have come to realise that a huge part of MMO-Champ Off-topic posters are these kind of people who get their information from Youtube or pure 'logic' (a'la white is better than black because white has each colour in it while black is just emptiness and you really can't argue with that, lol) and deems pretty much everything scholarly and academic credibility as 'brainwashed leftist propaganda'.
    I tend to enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of such groups of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Fascists are bad. Fighting fascists is good.

Why do so many here disagree with this?
    Many of us consider Antifa to be another form of authoritarian fascists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Because antifa never beat someone senseless, right? They never set fire to stuff either.. such a peaceful group.
    They are both sides of the same shitty coin. Pitty it still fools some ppl.
    That's not what you asked. You asked the difference between brownshirts and a pink haired sjw talking shit. I responded to the situation you posited.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I tend to enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of such groups of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol "Us".

Maybe don't join the choir on how Antifa smashing shit and torching cars is a good thing before pretending to be opposed to them.

God damn lying anarchists.

That's a pretty wrong headed opinion then. Antifa fights fascists. Should you not be pro fighting fascists?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Lol "Us".

Maybe don't join the choir on how Antifa smashing shit and torching cars is a good thing before pretending to be opposed to them.

God damn lying anarchists.
    Please point to where I supported such things.

I'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a pretty wrong headed opinion then. Antifa fights fascists. Should you not be pro fighting fascists?
    I can fight against both, thanks. I don't support authoritarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    That's not what you asked. You asked the difference between brownshirts and a pink haired sjw talking shit. I responded to the situation you posited.
    Thats great. Next time learn some context. Violence is violence. Wether you paint it black or pink.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Please point to where I supported such things.

I'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

1. I'll do it when you post actual proof of people being Nazis, not your feels.

2. Lol. That's a funny joke from a guy that's pro "Fighting Tyranny"

1. I'll do it when you post actual proof of people being Nazis, not your feels.

2. Lol. That's a funny joke from a guy that's pro "Fighting Tyranny"
    So, you've got nothing to offer as evidence. You are a liar.

So, you've got nothing to offer as evidence. You are a liar.
    As much as you ever have, double liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    So in the name of constant change, I have to suicide, give up my family, my house, my life, because those poor immigrants need them.

Everything you describe fits to nationalism, because as you see, we could live together with other cultures, we could even successfully integrate to the culture of Christian Europe, this guaranteed us to remain existing.

What happens now? Agressive hordes of men invade Europe, hunt for women, assault ppl on the streets, create parallel cultures, because Islam will never integrate to Christianity.

It's not the same at all, if you wanted to suggest that.
    pretty much yes, tho they wont ever use thos words but yes this is what they want

As much as you ever have, double liar.
    Prove it.

/10char

You can fight against both fascists and people against fascism? That seems pretty chaotic.

Deleted
    That sounds like thought policing to me. I'd much rather punish people by their own actions.

Your desire to force your culture onto others is no different than their desire to force their culture on you. Neither should be acceptable.
    You are too naive and infantile, I must admit. Just go to the Middle East and advertise your western culture of freedom (especially as a woman). Wonder how long will be your head attached to your neck.

You have to accept and respect the culture of the country where you go, no matter where are you coming from. It should work mutually, but in reality, it doesn't.

You can fight against both fascists and people against fascism? That seems pretty chaotic.
    I can fight against fascists and idiots who wish to push political violence onto others. It's really not that difficult to grasp.

Prove it.

/10char
    No u.

/10anarchists

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially since fighting fascists somehow makes him a fascist too.

I can fight against fascists and idiots who wish to push political violence onto others. It's really not that difficult to grasp.
    It wouldn't be difficult to grasp if it were actually true. Can't support Antifa violence because you hate "Nazis" and then pretend it's bad later.