Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I see lots of ad-hominem on the OP, not much discussion about the nazis.

"Hey guys nazis are becoming bolder in today's political climate..."

"-BUT THE COMMIES!"

What benefit do people glean from turning the conversation away from neo-nazis? Do they sympathize with them or their supporters? Are they looking the other way because they agree with certain stances and therefore ostensible "results?"

Either way I'm seeing a lot of deflection.

I think Tarantino needs to make another "Inglorious Basterds" type film. Hell, another one in the line of "Django Unchained" would be a good call, too.
    OP is a known troll/baiter and closer to communism and fascism than he cares to admit himself. It's all just a circle and some decide they belong in the center of everything
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-03-21 at 07:24 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    People said that, but I have yet to see any real examples of it.
    Probably why some are no longer in that position
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    You probably heard it on the news but I don't think most people realize the magnitude of the phenomenon outside the borders of the internet and its idiosyncratic tendency to blow things out of proportions.

So without further delay, let me tell you from the perspective of someone on the frontlines of the Anti-Fascist movement how I have seen the Nazi situation steadily worsen in France.

1- The police aren't hostile to them .
    Nazism has always been best cured by a vigorous ass whopping and way too often it ended up with someone calling the police and they showed up only to find people with swastika tattoos and shaved heads and 9 times over 10 they were taken into garde-à-vue which is temporary custody.
    But now the police ARE the nazis. More than 50% of laws enforcement officers voted for the National Front and thats probably a very conservative number since a lot of people don't admit voting for Le Pen.

2- They're not afraid to speak their mind
    The far right has always concealed their bile behind dog whistling and code words. That is not the case anymore. There as been such a successful, worldwide effort to normalize Nazism as "just another opinion" that they are now willing to openly debate the extermination of jews and muslims minorities in public places.

3- They have formed "militias"
    There used to be a time when they wouldn't come to our turf because they were afraid of us and they would also get booed by regular people. Now they're "patrolling" public transports in uniforms
    , following people base on their ethnicity until they succeed in provoking confrontations to further their confirmation biases.

I know our work isn't easy to understand. But if you don't want to wake up tomorrow and go to work amidst literal brownshirts "patrolling" the street with the complicity of the police you have to raise awareness and stop spreading the false equivalency that antifa is as bad as fa.
    Beating up nazis only make them dead-set in their ways as they seldom understand why they're being attacked in the first place. You can defend yourself against them if they're violent but you don't win any debates and minds by using your fists. No wonder you have a problem and still continue to do so if this is how you handle it.
    You're actively helping promote their shit by putting it here in the first place and linking to it and spreading what they're doing as "news" .
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-03-21 at 07:32 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least we know the full blown useful idiot communist mask is off given your profile pic and posting.

There’s no need to even debate you, you just don’t know how stupid you are yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    #ban_all_pugs
    they'll die out soon, its just a race between being unable to birth their pups, and being unable to breathe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Don't comment about Sharia, since you clearly have no idea what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    stop using Europe's history and Christianity as an argument if you literally have zero clue about either of them.
    I can't believe that I found 2 so big egos, you just say I'm dumb, but you put here zero arguments, why.

Let's beat and rape women then, give up every manner that makes us European and live like a barbarian that shits where it wants and takes anything that wants by force. Meanwhile keep 3-4 wives at the same time with 10-15 children, that will be all supported by a foreign country and it's social care system, and don't give a f. about laws and rules of the said country, because we could live in a prallel society and have our own (no go) zones in the bigger cities.

Sounds good, right? That's what you want and support, because you are clearly against the opposite and every single conservative that cares about their family and their future and want to have a perspective in their life is a f.king evil nazi in your eyes.

You ppl clearly don't (yet) have values in your life.

No, I'm a libertarian, not an anarchist. I think any action which causes harm should be restricted. I do not support the idea of thought policing, that is something you believe in.

Once again, it's clear you were being disingenuous from the start. It's not about maintaining a singular culture, it's about keeping out Muslims. The more you talk, the more you prove my previous comments to be correct.
    Keeping out Muslims is the key to preserve European culture and traditions, whether it's singular or not. You have to see that importing hordes of primitive ppl that are not willing to integrate into a foreign soceity by any means, is harmful for both.

Here is an example for all of you:

You have a cat inside your home, you grow it, care about it from the start. This cat is now 5 years old, healthy, lovely, a good pet, a good partner.

Now you walk on your way home and you can see a new cat from the outside that is weathered and starves. You bring it inside, you give it some food, but what happens? It starts to beat your own lovely cat, they struggle all the time, because they can't stand each other. Also this new cat is not house-trained at all, it shits and pisses everywhere in your house.

What will you do? Throw out the cat you provided for and loved for it's entire life of 5 years so far, and keep the other foreign cat? Which one of them has more value to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    I can't believe that I found 2 so big egos, you just say I'm dumb, but you put here zero arguments, why.

Let's beat and rape women then, give up every manner that makes us European and live like a barbarian that shits where it wants and takes anything that wants by force. Meanwhile keep 3-4 wives at the same time with 10-15 children, that will be all supported by a foreign country and it's social care system, and don't give a f. about laws and rules of the said country, because we could live in a prallel society and have our own (no go) zones in the bigger cities.

Sounds good, right? That's what you want and support, because you are clearly against the opposite and every single conservative that cares about their family and their future and want to have a perspective in their life is a f.king evil nazi in your eyes.

Keeping out Muslims is the key to preserve European culture and traditions, whether it's singular or not. You have to see that importing hordes of primitive ppl that are not willing to integrate into a foreign soceity by any means, is harmful for both.

Here is an example for all of you:

You have a cat inside your home, you grow it, care about it from the start. This cat is now 5 years old, healthy, lovely, a good pet, a good partner.

Now you walk on your way home and you can see a new cat from the outside that is weathered and starves. You bring it inside, you give it some food, but what happens? It starts to beat your own lovely cat, they struggle all the time, because they can't stand each other. Also this new cat is not house-trained at all, it shits and pisses everywhere in your house.

What will you do? Throw out the cat you provided for and loved for it's entire life of 5 years so far, and keep the other foreign cat? Which one of them has more value to you?
    Once again, what fucking culture? Your culture is surely not the same as all your neighbors, or the guy living in the city 40 miles away.

Once again, restrict actions, not thoughts. It's not really a difficult concept to grasp.

Deleted
    Once again, what fucking culture? Your culture is surely not the same as all your neighbors, or the guy living in the city 40 miles away.

Once again, restrict actions, not thoughts. It's not really a difficult concept to grasp.
    The culture that provides a clear and safe future for you and your family. The culture that has history with your own ppl and still respect some of the traditions from the past. I'm sorry if you don't have roots and only a few hundred years of history which started with slaughtering native americans and take their land.

Sure, you don't even know the concept of culture and traditions, because you don't have one, and in your past, you just committed crimes against humanity. The self-hate must be strong with you.

The culture that provides a clear and safe future for you and your family. The culture that has history with your own ppl and still respect some of the traditions from the past. I'm sorry if you don't have roots and only a few hundred years of history which started with slaughtering native americans and take their land.

Sure, you don't even know the concept of culture and traditions, because you don't have one, and in your past, you just committed crimes against humanity. The self-hate must be strong with you.
    I cannot state this enough, your culture and mine are not the same. My culture is not the same as either of my next-door neighbors. One of my neighbors is a Muslim family, the other is a black family (Christian) who moved from a bad neighborhood in DC about a decade ago. So, whose culture are we preserving?

As for my "crimes against humanity" you may want to actually back that one up.

Here's a fun fact.
    The "Nazis" have right just like everybody else and until they actually commit a crime they're innocent. They're also free to say whatever they want because speech doesn't infringe upon other people's liberty.

Can't say the same for the "Anti-Fascists", because they're acting more like fascists than the people who they claim to be fascists, not to mention a communist party in germany actually helped Hitler come into power, not because they were on his side, but because they were people who antogonised anybody that didn't agree with communism.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2018-03-21 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Here's a fun fact.
    The "Nazis" have right just like everybody else and until they actually commit a crime they're innocent. They're also free to say whatever they want because speech doesn't infringe upon other people's liberty.

Can't say the same for the "Anti-Fascists", because they're acting more like fascists than the people who they claim to be fascists.
    People who don't advocate for genocide and ethno states, don't shoot up churches or run over people with cars act more like fascist than those who do those things?

not to mention a communist party in germany actually helped Hitler come into power, not because they were on his side, but because they were people who antogonised anybody that didn't agree with communism.
    How nice of you to leave out the part where the nazis also antagonised people, and it wasn't directed only at the communists.

Of course they're getting bold, there's an army of internet "woke independent free speech advocates" running smoke screens and defense for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    People who don't advocate for genocide and ethno states, don't shoot up churches or run over people with cars act more like fascist than those who do those things?
    Again, they're free to talk, unless they actually act on it you can't do anything (it's funny when people are advocating it after seeing Black Panther but nobody gives them flak for that).
    And the latter 2 have nothing to do with fascists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    How nice of you to leave out the part where the nazis also antagonised people, and it wasn't directed only at the communists.
    Well of course the Nazis also did stuff, but communists were far worse.

You realize that cultures change and evolve over time, sometimes for the better?

LOL you do realize that every country has it's share of terrible events. Take Christianity in Europe, do you really think it was a peaceful transition from Paganism...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    How nice of you to leave out the part where the nazis also antagonised people, and it wasn't directed at only at the communists.
    I like the example even more, because they were really the only thing that stood between Hitler and majority lead, and that ended up with them framed and all thrown in jail.

Again, they're free to talk, unless they actually act on it you can't do anything (it's funny when people are advocating it after seeing Black Panther but nobody gives them flak for that).
    And the latter 2 have nothing to do with fascists.
    Actually yes. The murders in Charlston, New York, Portland, Orange County, Charlottesville and Parkland were committed by white supremacists.

Nazis kill Americans all the time. Antifa kill count? Zero.

Again, they're free to talk, unless they actually act on it you can't do anything
    Free speech isn't absolute (no, not even in the magical kingdom of USA)
    You can't threaten with violence and get away with it.
    Well of course the Nazis also did stuff, but communists were far worse.
    Of course they're getting bold, there's an army of internet "woke independent free speech advocates" running smoke screens and defense for them.
    Case in point.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2018-03-21 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Actually yes. The murders in Charlston, New York, Portland, Orange County, Charlottesville and Parkland were committed by white supremacists.

Nazis kill Americans all the time. Antifa kill count? Zero.
    But they set a trash can on fire and yelled at me!

Your values are based on false foundations - that is the problem. I gave you 2 paragraphs about how your own country was a mix and match of people from very different backgrounds (and without assimilation or conversion - they very much existed as parallel-cultures), how your language has borrowed from other traditions, how if you take any point in the 'Christian history' you can always find plenty of degenerative things simultaneously going on and so on.

You have this idea in your head which you think has actually existed in your past - well it hasn't. If you truly want to promote your culture, start researching it from credible academic sources, create and participate in actual discussions, not just masturbate to some romaticised fantasy of a past on a gaming forum.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2018-03-21 at 09:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.