Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I refuse to vote for lairs just because they are lairs. Judge not a location by its elevation, but rather by its own merits and all that.
    Yea, those lairs will cave in to the pressure eventually!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Hello everyone!

I would like to be the first to say that in this game I am NOT the cop for once! I know shocking!!

im actually the doctor. in fact I know I am the only doctor! any other doctor claims are scum as it basically says in my qt.

- - - Updated - - -

Lynch all lairs lynching lairs (LaLLL)
    But I am a doctor D:

Well... almost anyway

Fuck you guys, you cant prove im not!

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    you cant prove im not!
    That's that good old fashion Gen OT standard of proof!

Hello everyone. This is going to be my first game and I'm an innocent plant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Hello everyone. This is going to be my first game and I'm an innocent plant.
    Aww... its an innocent plant...

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!
    Catta = SK confirmed.

Lynch 'em folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Catta = SK confirmed.

Lynch 'em folks.
    Arsonist you dummy

Arsonist you dummy
    What kind of plant is that?
    Last edited by dupti; 2018-03-22 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    What kind of plant is that?
    The one Mario eats?

@dupti: I nominate eucalyptus.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to vote for lairs just because they are lairs. Judge not a location by its elevation, but rather by its own merits and all that.
    A location's elevation is a judge worthy attribute, though. If the elevation is too low, then it could be prone to flooding.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I'm probably dying early this game, but before that we really need to lynch this guy

Vote Graeham
    No thanks.

To avoid a repeat of the last game, let's lynch whoever happens to be the quietest player on D1. I'm extremely paranoid about someone just not showing up or forgetting about the game and then forcing town to risk a potential loss because they're stuck dealing with inactive players at a crucial point.

Granted, I don't think things will be that bad this time around but still...

10+ Year Old Account
    Die of fate says 8, that appears to be Graeham according to the list on the first post.

vote: Graeham

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    No thanks.

To avoid a repeat of the last game, let's lynch whoever happens to be the quietest player on D1. I'm extremely paranoid about someone just not showing up or forgetting about the game and then forcing town to risk a potential loss because they're stuck dealing with inactive players at a crucial point.

Granted, I don't think things will be that bad this time around but still...
    My post is so much funnier to me knowing that this came right before it.

- - - Updated - - -

Alas, I have no more time before I must be off to work. Goodbye, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Die of fate says 8, that appears to be Graeham according to the list on the first post.

vote: Graeham
    No it does not.

Aside from eight being my lucky number, I have little doubt that you're just throwing your vote where one exists already. How convenient!

That aside, it's been quite some hours since the game started...yet there were only two votes thrown out at the time of your post. That's pretty interesting - usually there's a lot more, even in the form of joke votes.

Now, this might make me sound arrogant but I think it's a dumb move to try and get someone guaranteed to be active and engaged on D1 over someone who isn't. It's a song and dance we seem to go through every game, almost. Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does. I love how people always doubt that I roll a die and make my first joke vote based off of what it says. Last game it got Blood Fox to do his little lying scheme that got me lynched because I voted against myself when it landed on my number, and now Graeham says I'm just jumping on an existing wagon. I honestly hadn't even paid attention to the votes before now due to a lack of time (which I have taken more of than I should have), I didn't realized he had been voted against already, and even if I had it would have no bearing on the random chance of throwing a die.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, I really have no time left and must be off.

I believe Robo's die roll randomness being actually random. Last game taught me as much.
    I do not believe it is anything you can read into, because it seriously is totally random.

That said, I disagree with a graeham lynch based on expected Graeham activity.
    I agree with a graeham lynch because when he is scum, he always fools me.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I believe Robo's die
    This constitutes a threat, you all saw it!

I agree with a graeham lynch because when he is scum, he always fools me.
    You don't have to worry about that. I only fool people in games that aren't basic games.

I can't make any crazy plays in them like that Fisherman claim a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by graeham View Post
    i only fool people in games that aren't basic games.
    l

o

freaking

l

im a bit rusty, when do i get to kill people?
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember how to play this game, so I'm just going to do what feels natural.

Vote Robozerim