Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    LUL.. someone whining about shadow priest?? They have no mobility and just get rekt without any real outs... I don't play shadow priest but I feel sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    1.) Don't make assumptions about me and what I think.
    He isn't, he's making an informed decision about what you think based on the things you've said.

2.) We're talking about the current state, not BfA
    K. A single stun and a blanket silence. Both on absurdly long cooldowns. Wowza.

3.) Shadow can still use a PW:Shield during that period to have survivability
    Shadow's PW:S is absurdly tiny. Like, on my Afflock, a single UA tick eats the whole thing. And im not exactly geared to the gills or anything.

4.) DoTs are STILL ticking (Including VE giving small heals)
    Yeah, because they dont do 1/4-2/3 of someone's HP bar in one single spellcast like mage spells do. If the pitiful amount that SW:P and and VE tick for is giving you a problem... the problem is you.

But please tell me more on how bad I am and all those other mages when the top boards consists of Priest after priest after priest,
    Those aren't Shadow Priests.

but only 2 mages in the top 100.

I'm all ears tell me how amazing you are and how to improve (otherwise your attitude is just a reminder why you snowbacks are nothing but the 51st State).
    Wow, what an amazing ad-hominem. Can't beat the argument, insult the person hoping people wont notice you have no cogent points.

Also: lol about Arena representation in Legion. You know, when there are less people on the entire ladder than there were above 2200 in the worst season of WoD, which was the lowest season ever before Legion.

Arena representation and balance are meaningless, and always have been. A tiny, itty-bitty portion of the PvP population has EVER given a damn about Deathmatchbawks.

And ill end with:

If, as a mage of ANY spec, you are losing to a Shadow Priest... the problem isn't the Shadow Priest's awesome toolkit ('cause they dont have one). It's you.

As many before have suggested, Sp's only have 1 school so your counterspell is effectively a silence too but on a shorter cd. Shields are very weak, as is the shadows heals - its shadow btw as they only have shield and mass dispell in holy - everything else was removed from them. Shadows cc mindcontrol i'd suggest has a even worse drawback then polymorph, the priest can't do anything during the cc (not move, not cast). Emergency cd's i'd say mage is still better off, yes both of the options suck iceblock though at least blocks all damage, more then can be said for dispersion that more often then not if your in the execute zone you die inside even with the talent taken to increase damage reduction.

brainless mage lul

Yo dude I'm sorry Vexxed but you are a dumbass
    Arenajunkies hasn't been updated in what, years upon years? That ladder is completely inaccurate. Just go to the wow official page to check the actual ladder, either EU or US it doesn't matter, arenajunkies is wrong in both.

Otherwise, mages have like 4 heavily tier 1 comps, (1 of which 3-0'd blizzcon every game being a complete bloodbath). Arcane is completely nutty with very little counters available in the game. (proven heavily by the 3-0 bloodbath in blizzcon). Spriests have a very strong tier 1 comp in destro/spriest, and wizk and pikaboo over on US has made spriest/rogue work pretty well. I've also seen some 3k mmr-ish spriest/ww/rsham teams.

Both are strong. Don't over homogenize. Don't give mages silence back just because you're awful at wow.
    This thread is trash please delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarkydoo View Post
    Yo dude I'm sorry Vexxed but you are a dumbass
    Arenajunkies hasn't been updated in what, years upon years? That ladder is completely inaccurate. Just go to the wow official page to check the actual ladder, either EU or US it doesn't matter, arenajunkies is wrong in both.

Otherwise, mages have like 4 heavily tier 1 comps, (1 of which 3-0'd blizzcon every game being a complete bloodbath). Arcane is completely nutty with very little counters available in the game. (proven heavily by the 3-0 bloodbath in blizzcon). Spriests have a very strong tier 1 comp in destro/spriest, and wizk and pikaboo over on US has made spriest/rogue work pretty well. I've also seen some 3k mmr-ish spriest/ww/rsham teams.

Both are strong. Don't over homogenize. Don't give mages silence back just because you're awful at wow.
    This thread is trash please delete.
    You're the type of kid that gets what he has coming to him at Parkland and Columbine. What a pity you weren't there.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-03-27 at 02:29 AM.

They can't even make a competent gearing system, yet you want them to balance the game?

Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    1.) Don't make assumptions about me and what I think.
    2.) We're talking about the current state, not BfA
    3.) Shadow can still use a PW:Shield during that period to have survivability
    4.) DoTs are STILL ticking (Including VE giving small heals)

But please tell me more on how bad I am and all those other mages when the top boards consists of Priest after priest after priest, but only 2 mages in the top 100.

I'm all ears tell me how amazing you are and how to improve (otherwise your attitude is just a reminder why you snowbacks are nothing but the 51st State).
    Damn man, calm down.

Arenajunkies outdated years ago, i got 2 warlocks over 2300 last season and seeing the amount of arcane mages, with little to none class that can counter it.

Playing with a shadowpriest partner i'd say you just need to know how and when to use your CDs, mages are in the top comps in pvp, i would say warlocks with double cs are a bigger problem against casters lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread went off the rails, so closing this here.

CLOSED.