Deleted

Get Legion Legendarys for transmog in BFA

Hey Guys,

My question is. Is it still possible to obtain the Legendary Weapons in BfA for Transmogg ? I am asking because i havent played since MoP and i am thinking of resub on BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by pkcross View Post
    Hey Guys,

My question is. Is it still possible to obtain the Legendary Weapons in BfA for Transmogg ? I am asking because i havent played since MoP and i am thinking of resub on BfA.
    Why wouldnt it be? The expansion is still live. I'm sure they will be obtainable even after Legion is over.

You mean the artifact skins? You can get all of them except the Mage Tower and Mythic+ 15 appearances in BfA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by pkcross View Post
    Hey Guys,

please clarify your meaning of Legendary.

Did they dropped restrictions of Fangs of the Father/thunderfury/Sulfuras/Shadowmourne/Taresgossa? nope Only on Warglaves and only for DH
    If you mean skins on artifact? - yes except the one you get for mage tower challenge and 15 myhic keystone achievment

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    please clarify your meaning of Legendary.

Did they dropped restrictions of Fangs of the Father/thunderfury/Sulfuras/Shadowmourne/Taresgossa? nope Only on Warglaves and only for DH
    If you mean skins on artifact? - yes except the one you get for mage tower challenge and 15 myhic keystone achievment
    Well there are no legendary weapons in Legion so it's quite obvious he's talking about the artifacts.

Deleted
    Sorry Guys i havent been up to date. What i mean are those Artifact Weapons of Legion of course.

You'll be able to obtain all Artifact appearances post-Legion, EXCEPT for the Mage Tower and +15 Mythic Keystone ones.