Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Blizzard is like the best at balancing. I always compare other games' balancing directly to Blizzard's balancing, and pretty much always I wish Blizzard could balance those other games as well. They are the best at it. It's still not perfect, but good luck finding better balance elsewhere.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    Considering how many specs there are and so many variables to consider I'd say Blizzard is doing a pretty good job balancing. And no, im not a Blizzard fan boy.
    This is the thing people like the OP seem to think that it is easy to make and maintain a game as big as WoW or any MMO..

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    We are talking choices and talents. Not the skill of the individual. If you want to take a player with a below optimal spec doing below expected DPS than than another player doing higher DPS with the optimal spec, that is your choice.
    Sure man. I forgot you were in Method. With an attitude like that you must be in a world first guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Sure man. I forgot you were in Method. With an attitude like that you must be in a world first guild.
    And yours is better with that reply? As I said, we are talking about choices and talents and you are the one who keeps bringing the player's skill into this discussion.

And yours is better with that reply? As I said, we are talking about choices and talents and you are the one who keeps bringing the player's skill into this discussion.
    Who said anything about skill? Was just referencing your elitist attitude. Just figured with an attitude/ego like yours you'd be in a world first guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Who said anything about skill? Was just referencing your elitist attitude. Just figured with an attitude/ego like yours you'd be in a world first guild.
    Yet you are the one brought up about people who have trouble handling boss mechanics earlier and talk about people preferring people who can do higher performances.

Yet you are the one brought up about people who have trouble handling boss mechanics earlier and talk about people preferring people who can do higher performances.
    Yeah and? That was my argument as to reasons people can do different specs and still perform well. I wasn't slamming people for not being able to perform and if you believe EVERYONE is perfect than you are dreaming my friend.

My point was YOU were the one with the elitist attitude saying people that aren't playing at 100% effective builds are a detriment to groups and are a problem. It's a video game dude, people are allowed to have fun. Point being, we're talking about the general state of the game, not the world first guilds, of which you're clearly part of based on your attitude or at the very least you're talking about.

You're more than welcome to concede the fact that people choosing talents/specs, that are slightly less effective than the best, for the fun factor in a casual situation are not a detriment to the group as a whole.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yes, literally spamming one button for your dps rotation was so fun and engaging.
    Did you really PvP in Vanilla spamming just 1 button?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want Blizzard to go like; it's OKAY if things are not balanced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    So my statement wasn't actually completely untrue.
    Think about what the word "similar" means. They actually are similar, therefore not completely untrue.

Even Guardian and Warrior have self heal elements. That falls under the word I used; similar. So to say that was "completely untrue" is blatantly false.
    Ah, I see. Warriors can heal, and DKs can heal so there is no difference between them except numbers.

Also, Affliction Warlocks can heal so Affliction Warlocks are similar to tanks as well.

My statement was exactly as hyperbolic as yours, why are you nitpicking? I only said the exceptions were two classes which I personally agree are very similar, the rest are far from similar. How would you know all the tanks are the same unless you play them yourself? Reading abilities is vastly different to actually playing the class itself. An admission that you play all tanks would defeat the purpose of your own statement.

fucking lol
    Last edited by Saybel; 2018-04-16 at 05:31 PM.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yeah gotta love how people like the OP pretend that they are game developers, they seem they know everything but I have yet to see them working for a real game development company..
    Nailed my point exactly... Thank you.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.