Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I know Kryllian doesn't trust me, and I think he might be scum, but the votes on him are from Strikered and Robozerim, two people I don't really trust all that much.
    I'll try to give a list of the remaining people I trust in descending order:
    0. Dupti. Shit, they killed him.
    1. Danner. He's not given any hint that he's not a trustworthy townie.
    2. Blood Fox. I believe his claim. Don't have much on his favour, just a gut feeling.
    3. Krayzy. His posts and behaviour don't seem too out of place.
    4. Strikered. I think he might be scum, but Dupti trusted him and I've seen no evidence that he isn't town.
    5. Kryllian. He might be scum, and his game isn't as consistent as that of the rest of people.
    6. Robozerim. Uh, him being a survivor isn't too great for his reliability.
    Last edited by Dsonsion; 2018-04-21 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    You all really don't want to go down this route. I'm Xander and I'm a (limited) bodyguard.
    Hm. I would normally be very hesitant to trust a bodyguard claim. It's very high on the list of fake claims for scum, after all. It speaks in your favour that Xander was mentioned in the RP in #249 though. I cannot call you a liar based on this claim, but I am not at all sure I trust it.

I pick a person each night and if they are on my list of people i care about (the three names) I will die if they are targeted for a NK. If they're not on that list then I let them die instead.
    I can protect BF tonight if he is targeted so that if he has any more abilities he can use them. There is one other person I can protect but I don't know who it is yet.
    I don't understand this part. Please elaborate. You are limited to protecting three players, and Blood Fox is amongst them?

My immediate impression is that this is a scum excuse for the ability suddenly not working. I need more info to make that decision whether it is or not.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    My card says that there are three people I would give my life for: Buffy, Willow, and XXXXX.

BF has claimed to be Willow so if I target him and scum attempt to kill him I will die instead.

@Kryllian:
    Okay.

I am forced to accept Kryllian as town.
    Because what he just said. Please move those votes off him.

So, now what.
    I am forced to accept Blood Fox and Kryllian as town.
    I read Krayzy as town, and Strikered has an innocent investigation result.
    That leaves Dsonsion and Robozerim. But Robozerim likely is exactly what he claimed.
    And I am still kinda expecting 3 more scum around.
    @Dsonsion, can I have a full claim from you?
    You're kinda my next vote target here since Kryllian turned out to be town.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

It says I'm just a vanilla townie, my name is Daria. I hope revealing this doesn't screw us.

Do you mean Darla?
    I don't think there is a Daria in the Buffy universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Do you mean Darla?
    I don't think there is a Daria in the Buffy universe.
    Well, I know nothing of the Buffy universe. My card said Daria.

Good answer.
    Dang. Now I don't want to vote for you either.

I think you're town, Danner. Trust me and let's see what we can do to win.
    But I have no clue on the next move.

The inevitable next target for me is now Krayzy or Strikered. I really don't like that choice one bit.
    The cop-out might be Robozerim. I'm seriously wondering if that isn't the best option at this point, but... I think we need the truth today.

But, how many power roles should there be? From your experience, does Kryllian's claim make sense?

I assume the number of Power roles in this game to be 4.
    The only anchor I have for that assumption is Kryllian's claim.
    I believe he can protect the other TPRs only.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love input from the rest of you here...

10+ Year Old Account
    unwish

I am only here momentarily, not long enough to really do or say anything. Not even read the thread proper. However, I do see a claim and Danner saying he trusts him and blah blah blah. I'll remove my wish for now, and deal with it further later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t believe the claim. It’s just too easy of a claim to make. It’s one that isn’t really verifiable.

- - - Updated - - -

Kryllian and Dsonsion are the two people I am planning to vote for. I don’t trust either of them.

- - - Updated - - -

That said. I think we’re playing a very dangerous game here. If we mislynch there is a good chance we wake up tomorrow with scum having the majority or ability to get the majority by convincing Robo to jump sides.

im back baby lets do this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I think you're town, Danner. Trust me and let's see what we can do to win.
    But I have no clue on the next move.
    ladies and gents. I submit to you the most scummy post I have EVER read.

- - - Updated - - -

also darla was a vampire.....

- - - Updated - - -

I think we are in a sticky situation. in which ATM I'm forced to believe my inno. I'm not sure why people think Krayzy is town

7+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy... If I was scum trying to come up with a fake claim this late in the game I’d claim doc to try and weed them out. Not a minor role like bodyguard.

I’m comfortable with my vote. The name Dsonion gave doesn’t really sound like the rest of the VT names so far. They’ve all been Eastern European sounding and Daria sounds like a California girl. It’s also too close to Darla (a vamp in Buffy) as has been pointed out. Picking a name close to your actual role for easy remembering if pushed wouldn’t be so out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darla being a VT doesn’t sound even remotely possible.

Wish Dsonsion

- - - Updated - - -

Off to bed. Back when I’m out and about in about 10 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be quite frank, there's not many people I trust at this point. Blood Fox maybe. Krayzy could go either way. Strikered may be innocent, but we haven't seen a godfather yet (and are getting rather low on mafia goons, I suspect).

It's really late for me. I'll wait until the morning and see what's going on before work. There clearly seems to be a divide here, I'm curious to see what happens.

I've been looking around a little. Post #249 has some RP of what I consider the characters of note in the game.

There is no mention of Dracula.

vote: Robozerim

I can't get this cabal to go up unless you are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

wish: Robozerim

right... here goes

keeping my wish exactly where it needs to be...

excuse me whilst i meta

Xander although loveable and does care for those in the scooby gang doesn't really fit the bodyguard role he's not the self sacrificing kind of guy, he will say it but when it comes to the crunch he often backs away and seems relieved when he doesn't have to follow through, although later on in the series he does grow some balls its just not with the main character of Xander to be a bodyguard now if i was to see a bodyguard in this game Spike or Angel would be the 2 culprits in my eyes

now i know from the last game Cru kinda sees Buffy exactly the way I do (for example Professor Walsh is evil and could no way be the fecking town doctor(calm urself Strike)), so to put Xander in this role is too much of a stretch for me I'd see him as maybe a Joat or a even misdirector as he was often used as bait in Buffy's traps.

as far as my innocent is concerned, I'll happily be the focus for you tomorrow (firstly i'll be around more (if i make it to the next day phase that is) so will be able to discuss loads more) my voting isn't great but i feel stronger about lynching Kryllian today now more than ever after that claim.
    @Krayzy i dont think he is claiming Darla (if he is we lynch him now lol) i think he is saying his name is Daria.

IRL. it's another incredibly busy day for me guys i have the kids with me and they need to be entertained on this lovely sunny day so will try and get back before deadline