Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Sexist according to you and Anita Sarkeesian?

Alpha males knows what they want and women never knows what they want or they change their mind constantly on what they want.

No, I'm a total beta cuck.
    Doubling down on your sexist BS I see. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Doubling down on your sexist BS I see. GTFO.
    Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is homophobic and you have to point it all out.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is homophobic and you have to point it all out.
    You literally said things were better when women weren't allowed to vote. Your desire to play the victim card and reductio ad absurdum isn't really helping your case.

Nobody here is saying everything is sexist, two posters are saying you and your comment are sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You literally said things were better when women weren't allowed to vote. Your desire to play the victim card and reductio ad absurdum isn't really helping your case.

Nobody here is saying everything is sexist, two posters are saying you and your comment are sexist.
    I'm done responding to you and your personal attacks.

I'm allowed to my opinions.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

I never said you are not allowed to be sexist, merely that you and your comment are sexist. I think you should be free to be sexist, and others should be free to call you out on it. Freedom is a wonderful thing, it's a shame the ancient Greeks didn't think so.

10+ Year Old Account

You are allowed to have an opinion, your issue is defending it. That’s why free speech is so cool... You can make a baseless comment and the only punishment, is other people refuting it.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm a total beta cuck.
    Here is some irony... The concept of alpha males was popularized by two housewives that wrote romance novels for living. They took a study on animal behavior in captivity and wrote a glib opinion on it. Another fun part about it, is that the study they based their book on, was recanted years before they even read it. Because the writer realized that animals behave differently in captivity, than they do in the wild... when they are free. So... who else is with you in a cage?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    so lets drag this back on topic and away from sexist remarks.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You aware that their version of democracy came down to a random pick?

- - - Updated - - -

And those 10% dropped colured shards into a box, shook it, and then picked one at random (blind).
    The colour of the one picked decided the result of the vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, yes, absolute dictotorships are just democracies with somewhat limited suffrage.
    My daughter who isn't even one year old yet can't vote? What is this North Korea? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    My daughter who isn't even one year old yet can't vote? What is this North Korea? Lol
    Well, if she lives in California, then she voted for Hillary, whether she wanted to, or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You aware that their version of democracy came down to a random pick?
    Indeed, I want to give folks a link if they want to learn more:

https://www.ancient.eu/Athenian_Democracy/

In addition to the above, this is where the word “idiot” was born, as a pejorative term for those who did not participate or follow politics.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi