Poll: Should we get more DRAENEI customization options?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    So. I'm on the PTR; and there seem to be a bunch of new Lightforged customization options, including tail length, horn styles (including a Hellboy look for both models), and skin (mostly gold-ish options) and hair (a variety) colors. Nothing for standard draenei, though.
    Yes, that was announced before PTR started. Lightforged, Highmountain and Nightborne are getting new customization options.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yes, that was announced before PTR started. Lightforged, Highmountain and Nightborne are getting new customization options.
    I saw the early teaser, but there's a pretty extensive new selection. I mean, at very least Lightforged were pretty sad in that regard (haven't looked at Nightborne yet; can't really get into playing elves), so doubling the number of options isn't much; but it looks like they at least doubled the number of some of the options.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    So. I'm on the PTR; and there seem to be a bunch of new Lightforged customization options, including tail length, horn styles (including a Hellboy look for both models), and skin (mostly gold-ish options) and hair (a variety) colors. Nothing for standard draenei, though.
    heyyyyy! Still pretty lovely customization options, just checked them out myself.