Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wonder if the digital content would be anything as good as last years. The two airships was finally enough to get me to snag a virtual ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Dead Blizzcon is dead.

Feck all will be announced at this one other than random patches for their games.
    Totally dead and uninteresting. The only sold more tickets than ever last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    I wonder if the digital content would be anything as good as last years. The two airships was finally enough to get me to snag a virtual ticket.
    This is all I care about.

Maybe those Azerite War Machines? There are both Horde and Alliance versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I don’t really see a point to a blizzcon so soon after the last.
    Barring a few notable exceptions they have it every year? (And they haven't skipped one in a LONG time)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Barring a few notable exceptions they have it every year? (And they haven't skipped one in a LONG time)
    Do they? Mabye I just don’t keep track or don’t notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Do they? Mabye I just don’t keep track or don’t notice.
    Yup, because it's not just wow anymore, and it's a huge tournament venue now

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but not for the lack of trying. Been trying to score tickets for last 3 years and they always sell out before I can get any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder when they will quit using FedEX for their International transport so EU customers could also buy the goodies on their store for a reasonable price.
    Paying €200 for a ticket for Blizzcon + flight is already borderline insane (I can go to 4 day festivals in my own country for less and get a lot more), so how about a gesture to EU customers by opening up the EU Gear Store (or get another shipping company so FedEx doesn't charge you import tax on a plushy which costs 5€ to make).

This year it won't be interesting, not that i would actually go.
    It won't have any new franchise to announce, just like in 2016 (the most boring Blizzcon ever?).

Around $550 for a benefit dinner??? That's cheaper than the food trucks they put outside!

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    It won't have any new franchise to announce, just like in 2016 (the most boring Blizzcon ever?).
    They don't have to announce a new game every 2-3 years.

They have an FPS, a card game, a Moba/Team Brawler, an ARPG, an RTS game and an MMO.

I'd say in terms of games they got a pretty good cover over the market.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Blizzcon 2008: Hold my Beer.

They had already announced WOTLK, announced a new D3 class (still almost 4 years from release), and that SC2 was going to be 3 games now. No Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the storm yet.

2016 was most definitely better than that. At least if you were in attendance anyway. All the tournament stuff, Sombra reveal was pretty cool, the 25th anniversary party was pretty great and the weird al concert was awesome.

750$ for a diner and 200$ for a ticket. Come on and the digital ticket 60$

Finally, been waiting a while for the ticket release dates.

I went to my first Blizzcon last year (im from the UK), and it was a blast. Totally will try and get a ticket again this year, especially now i've got a good sense of where everything is in and around Blizzcon in the local area, where to stay etc.

Hype!

I really, really hope something will come for Diablo. It's really sad to see it in its current state.. And I don't mean a character pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    They don't have to announce a new game every 2-3 years.

They have an FPS, a card game, a Moba/Team Brawler, an ARPG, an RTS game and an MMO.

I'd say in terms of games they got a pretty good cover over the market.
    missing a battle royale like PUBG lol...

As always, ridiculous high pricing for a promotional event. Idiotic fanboys will pay it... as always.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    As always, ridiculous high pricing for a promotional event. Idiotic fanboys will pay it... as always.
    Someone sounds bitter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Totally dead and uninteresting. The only sold more tickets than ever last year.
    Blizzcon on a reveal year is amazing, I look forward to it months in advance.

Blizzcon without the announcements is underwhelming and that’s what we’ll get this year there’s nothing to announce outside of patches. We’ll get the .1 WoW patch info, new character and a couple of maps in overwatch, new Heartstone expansion and maybe a couple story missions for SC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Blizzcon on a reveal year is amazing, I look forward to it months in advance.

Blizzcon without the announcements is underwhelming and that’s what we’ll get this year there’s nothing to announce outside of patches. We’ll get the .1 WoW patch info, new character and a couple of maps in overwatch, new Heartstone expansion and maybe a couple story missions for SC2.
    Have you ever been? Or are you speaking from perspective of the Virtual Ticket only.