Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    So, what's different about a male nipple and a woman nipple? I bet if it was a man's nothing would happend.
    Womens nipples are MUCH larger than mens, and get harder and protrude more, and they are a spot of arousal for women, hence sexual/sensual. Also women dont hope to catch a glimpse of a male nipple (usually gross and hairy anyway) whereas 80% of men love looking at women's nipples

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I dismiss outright the idea that disrupting class to ogle/make fun of a girl with pointy nipples is "boys being boys". It's people being shitheads.
    Im sure Endus NEVER looked at anyone in school and always stared at the chalk board. HE also never passed a note, talked during class or nodded off during a boring lecture. He was just the perfect teen boy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    Lastly.... band aids? Really? Is this a fucking anime?
    What else would there be in a school that could be used to cover them up with that wouldnt be dangerous or obvious?
    Last edited by Orlong; 2018-04-10 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    And as I said, the dress code is sexist. She wasn't nude.
    If that is in fact the dress code, whether it's sexist or not is irrelevant, she still has to follow it until it gets changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Any women here in this thread can answer to why she wasn't wearing a bra? Am I wrong to expect that she needed a bra?
    Bras are actually bad for breast health, some choose to not wear them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    No its not. Youll never see nipples protruding from a military person in uniform or a cop because the uniforms are made of thick enough material and are cut in such a way that you cant really even make out the shape of boobs either unless they are super huge
    I pity you. That's what cops in Florence, Italy look like

Womens nipples are MUCH larger than mens, and get harder and protrude more, and they are a spot of arousal for women, hence sexual/sensual. Also women dont hope to catch a glimpse of a male nipple (usually gross and hairy anyway) whereas 80% of men love looking at women's nipples

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure Endus NEVER looked at anyone in school and always stared at the chalk board. HE also never passed a note, talked during class or nodded off during a boring lecture. He was just the perfect teen boy

- - - Updated - - -

What else would there be in a school that could be used to cover them up with that wouldnt be dangerous or obvious?
    Men's nipples are also a spot of arousal.

So, you want to take away the freedoms of someone else, because you don't feel you can control yourself? Does that pretty much cover it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never disrupted a class because a girl had pointy nipples.

I definitely did other stuff, but I also got punished appropriately when I stepped out of line, which is what I've been talking about here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the boys DO have decency. There isnt any threads about boys wearing super short shorts causing their testicles to be exposed. We dont have a story about a boy wearing skin tight pants with no underwear so everyone can see the outline of his penis.
    Yeah, because staring at someones breasts like a caveman is so decent and civilized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So no shorts and no sweatpants because your penis may be visible oh and in gym class duct tape your privates and if you’re in wrestling also duct tape because it’s bad to have body parts.
    I was sent home one day in high school for having a visible bulge while wearing tight vinyl pants as part of a costume.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

90% of women do not wear the correct bra size. If you get fitted for a bra and buy the proper size, Im quite sure they would be perfectly comfortable
    Translation: "I don't have the slightest clue because I've never had to wear one, nor never will, but lemme tell you about my great uninformed opinions about it as if it means anything"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    You're a teenager at 12, not a child.
    So no, I may not rethink anything to fit your views of the world.
    Twelveteen.

I seem to remember in high school sometimes being able to see some of the girl's nipples through her shirt. I do not remember any officials making a big thing of it. I would think you draw more attention to it that way. If we could not see their nipples through their shirt's, then we were looking at the shape of their breasts, their legs, and buts. What are you going to do next? Only allow girls to wear baggy clothes or burkas?

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    It's international now and sorry but Europe is laughing...
    I don't blame them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Hang around after? What for?
    Tea and Crumpets.

Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    bras were never comfortable for me to wear, sports bras are the way to go.

ot: the person who told this girl to cover her nipples like that is definitely in the wrong, especially if it was a guy, they should have had a female teacher talk to her and see what could be done if her nips were really sticking out that much. If she wasn't wearing a bra/sports bra then she is also in the wrong as well because its guaranteed your nips are gonna stick out if you have them freely hanging about
    If you read it, the school official that talked to her about it was female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Translation: "I don't have the slightest clue because I've never had to wear one, nor never will, but lemme tell you about my great uninformed opinions about it as if it means anything"
    Oh come on. You know women's fashion doesn't give a damn about your comfort. They can't even standardize their sizing. Is it that unbelievable that bra sizing is just as out of whack as dress sizes?

In defense of Orlong, I did read an article about exactly what he said. Many women wear the wrong bra size causing extra discomfort and potentially other problems.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Men's nipples are also a spot of arousal.

So, you want to take away the freedoms of someone else, because you don't feel you can control yourself? Does that pretty much cover it?
    Do you want to see a guys junk everywhere you look? No? And you mean it's not because you can't control yourself, but you don't want to be accosted with that image? Maybe it's the same here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Bras are actually bad for breast health, some choose to not wear them
    Depends. If worn incorrectly yes. For example, too tight is detrimental. But having no support is bad for breast health too, and a good bra is more beneficial than detrimental in most cases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Why must a girl do that?
    If a guy has a huge thick schlong and is wearing shorts - do we demand he put his schlong sideways holding it in place with ductape?
    If it is disruptive enough? Yes. In one of the gym classes one of the more well endowed boys was asked to have someway to restrain it during gym(such as tighter underwear) as it was distracting people and making others uncomfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Hang around after? What for?
    I haven't got a clue, I think she read more into it than what was intended, odd considering she picked me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Wait what? Braless = hoeing around??

You really need to sort some things out. Come back to the forums once you do, but please avoid this and other public areas in the meantime.

Ooh rape culture reinforced, well done!
    https://s3.r29static.com//bin/entry/...7561/image.jpg

If this isn't considered hoeing around then you need to step back and think of your standards and moral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    Visually speaking.
    Female nipples generally have a large areola and and nipple a difference more prominent post pregnancy but still different post puberty.

This is in general ofc there are fairly common occurrences of male nipple development in the teenage years that might make them resemble a female nipple the worst cases becoming gynomasticia. And there are cases of underdeveloped female nipples, both caused due to hormonal fluxs or problems in puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Joodoc View Post
    Do you want to see a guys junk everywhere you look? No? And you mean it's not because you can't control yourself, but you don't want to be accosted with that image? Maybe it's the same here.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends. If worn incorrectly yes. For example, too tight is detrimental. But having no support is bad for breast health too, and a good bra is more beneficial than detrimental in most cases.

- - - Updated - - -

If it is disruptive enough? Yes. In one of the gym classes one of the more well endowed boys was asked to have someway to restrain it during gym(such as tighter underwear) as it was distracting people and making others uncomfortable.
    I don't give a shit if a man wants to run around naked in public. Maybe people shouldn't try and legislate their beliefs in such an authoritarian manner.