Poll: Who Would Win?!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wouldn’t that mean she wouldn’t pick a side one way or another in a faction war even when it comes to QT? I’d think she’d stay out of the faction war comptly but would help broll or Anduin if they were doin something personal but not in a faction sense. I don’t think she has any friends on the horde side.
    It shows her as neutral yes, but to say she wouldn't protect her homeland is like saying Nubundo wouldn't protect the Exodaar if it came under attack from the Horde. Neutrality only goes so far. Unless you're the argent crusade and you'll let death knights walk over you but that is a diff subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Wouldn’t that mean she wouldn’t pick a side one way or another in a faction war even when it comes to QT? I’d think she’d stay out of the faction war comptly but would help broll or Anduin if they were doin something personal but not in a faction sense. I don’t think she has any friends on the horde side.
    She will likely stay neutral, but I find it more likely that she'd break neutrality to side with her homeland(not out of love for the Horde) over siding with the Alliance because she is friends with Anduin. At least that seems more logical to me given her supposed pride in Quel'thalas.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It shows her as neutral yes, but to say she wouldn't protect her homeland is like saying Nubundo wouldn't protect the Exodaar if it came under attack from the Horde. Neutrality only goes so far. Unless you're the argent crusade and you'll let death knights walk over you but that is a diff subject.
    I don’t really see why she would protect her home land she has no real connection to it other then being a blood elf if I remeber correctly she left as a child so she didn’t even grow up there. I wouldn’t expect most people to defend where ever they come from when they have never been part of the faction it’s not like we see every one of x race drop what there doing when there home land is under attack and go help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Koraggar View Post
    She will likely stay neutral, but I find it more likely that she'd break neutrality to side with her homeland(not out of love for the Horde) over siding with the Alliance because she is friends with Anduin. At least that seems more logical to me given her supposed pride in Quel'thalas.
    I don’t see it most characters in wow pick friends and family over just there birthplace and she has neither there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t really see why she would protect her home land she has no real connection to it other then being a blood elf if I remeber correctly she left as a child so she didn’t even grow up there. I wouldn’t expect most people to defend where ever they come from when they have never been part of the faction it’s not like we see every one of x race drop what there doing when there home land is under attack and go help.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see it most characters in wow pick friends and family over just there birthplace and she has neither there.
    She left Quel'thalas because her parents were murdered and she turned to theivery. However it's never been shown by her that she is exiled, and she has been fiercely defensive of everything the blood elves have done. It's not a faction thing, it's her people, she's not going to stand for anyone attacking them Anduin or otherwise.

One of Valeera's strongest traits is a fierce love of Quel'thalas, she would not watch the Alliance attack it and do nothing.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    She left Quel'thalas because here parents were murdered and she turned to theivery. However it's never been shown by her that she is exiled, and she has been fiercely defensive of everything the blood elves have done. It's not a faction thing, it's her people, she's not going to stand for anyone attacking them Anduin or otherwise.
    She’s not an exile sure but she’s also never been shown to actually fight for her people I don’t see why that would suddenly change.

10+ Year Old Account
    She’s not an exile sure but she’s also never been shown to actually fight for her people I don’t see why that would suddenly change.
    And every time they are insulted/ challenged however she's spit blood and fire in their defense, and She certainly isn't just talk. It would be a punch to the gut of her character to simply watch and not take action.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering Valeera in good terms with Broll whos home being burned down by Horde and Anduin being her friend...

Also if Alliance will try to take Silvermoon I doubt Alleria or same Anduin with provoke bloodshed until necessary so...

I will stick with Valeera leaning heavy to Alliance.

/offtopic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Considering Valeera in good terms with Broll whos home being burned down by Horde and Anduin being her friend...

Also if Alliance will try to take Silvermoon I doubt Alleria or same Anduin with provoke bloodshed until necessary so...

I will stick with Valeera leaning heavy to Alliance.

/offtopic
    If the Alliance is invading then they already provoked bloodshed,

and if you stick to Valeera leaning to Alliance in this scenario then you haven't paid very much or any attention to her character.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

and if you stick to Valeera leaning to Alliance in this scenario then you haven't paid very much or any attention to her character.
    What if they are invading peacefully ?

Or maybe just "liberating" it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What if they are invading peacefully ?

Or maybe just "liberating" it.
    I can imagine Alliance soldiers screaming something about peace even as they kill blood elf rangers. And Anduin crying not understanding why blood elves hate the Alliance more than ever now as they are actively trying to take over their kingdom.

OT the best way to make Valeera Horde is to have the Alliance attack Quel'thalas.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-04-11 at 09:30 PM.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    how the flying fuck is valeera a horde character?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I can imagine Alliance soldiers screaming something about peace even as they kill blood elf rangers. And Anduin crying not understanding why blood elves hate the Alliance more than ever now as they are actively trying to take over their kingdom.
    Sad thing is that its actually very possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Has she ever did anything related to horde or interaced with horde character ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    She isn't, but she still loves her homeland and argues with anyone speaking ill of it, ever since she was introduced.

Oh gosh, I hope belves will know to appreciate this! Good thing they have Alleria selflessly thinking about them even when they're naughty and don't know what's best for them!

7+ Year Old Account

Alliance can line their forces and try to force BELF leave EK peacefully.

As for Valeera the only arguments you have its "muh she ready to spill the blood if someone trashtalking blood elves!".

Horde burns her friend's (who she consider as father) homeland. Attacks her friend faction. Faction that have a lot off others High/Void elves that led by Alleria.

And Blood Elves support this Horde. So if you think Valeera will choose someone who she don't know over her friends then its you who don't pays any attention to her character.

Max she will stay aside from attack on Silvermoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance can line their forces and try to force BELF leave EK peacefully.
    She already tried to talk to them peacefully and failed miserably because she was a moron with the void and the Sunwell. The Void would have to cause degenerative brain disease for anyone to think making the Sin'dorei leave their lands peacefully would ever be on the table or in the realm of possibility,

As for Valeera the only arguments you have its "muh she ready to spill the blood if someone trashtalking blood elves!".
    I know following lore isn't much of your thing, but do try to pay any attention to characters other than humans. You're fooling yourself if you think Valeera would stand by the Alliance attacking Quel'thalas.

Horde burns her friend's (who she consider as father) homeland. Attacks her friend faction. Faction that have a lot off others High/Void elves that led by Alleria.
    and the Horde has her people who she loves and defends, and her homeland

And Blood Elves support this Horde. So if you think Valeera will choose someone who she don't know over her friends then its you who don't pays any attention to her character.
    amazing how much of a character you are willing to ignore to feed your bias. She explicity said she would swear no oath of loyalty to the Alliance and to try to dismiss her more than obvious love for Quel'thalas is beyond being willfully ignorant.

Max she will stay aside from attack on Silvermoon.
    You mean at the least.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    She already tried to talk to them peacefully and failed miserably because she was a moron with the void and the Sunwell. The Void would have to cause degenerative brain disease for anyone to think making the Sin'dorei leave their lands peacefully would ever be on the table or in the realm of possibility
    Sending ambassador to politely ask for joining and lining up massive army at their borders with demonstration of power is different things.

I know following lore isn't much of your thing, but do try to pay any attention to characters other than humans. You're fooling yourself if you think Valeera would stand by the Alliance attacking Quel'thalas.
    Bold text is your opinion so stop acting like its fact. Opinion based on her quotes and words. While I have mine based on her actions and words.

and the Horde has her people who she loves and defends, and her homeland
    Name me people she "know and defends" in Horde. I need concrete not "muh her race people".

amazing how much of a character you are willing to ignore to feed your bias. She explicity said she would swear no oath of loyalty to the Alliance and to try to dismiss her more than obvious love for Quel'thalas is beyond being willfully ignorant.
    Quoting Valeera:

"My loyalties are personal - To King Varian and to his son!"

"My loyalties are my own."

Also about her position to Blood Elves - She proudly identifies herself as a sin'dorei, and has defended her people's courses of action (including the alliance with Illidan and the naga, the use of alternative methods to deal with arcane addiction, joining the Horde after Garithos's bigotry, etc.) multiple times throughout the comic series.

She defended motives and reasons of BELF actions that were made in past. Not the people themselves. Think she will still defend their motives after what Horde did in BFA? I'm doubt.

Again I will quote her:

"I am neither Horde nor Alliance. What has either faction ever done for me?"

"We can be trusted Broll. To fight as we choose with all our powers with mind and body. To know our friends from our enemies. And to avenge all slights against us. You can place your trust in that!"

Valeera is character who pick sides based on who her friends not who her kin.

PS You might want to put less effort in tries to insult me/others characters and instead provide something that can backup your opinion.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-04-11 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sending ambassador to politely ask for joining and lining up massive army at their borders with demonstration of power is different things.
    And it would end with bloodshed, the blood elves have made it beyond obvious for any reasonable individual they have no plans of ever leaving Quel'thalas.

Bold text is your opinion so stop acting like its fact. Opinion based on her quotes and words. While I have mine based on her actions and words.
    and every single action and words she has spoke, none of them suggest at all she'd be willing to sit back and watch her fellow blood elves be killed. You're reaching hard there.

Name me people she "know and defends" in Horde. I need concrete not "muh her race people".
    She loves the Sin'dorei and Quel'thalas. The Horde is secondary, but it doesn't mean she wouldn't join the faction sided with Quel'thalas if the Alliance was attacking it.

Quoting Valeera:
    You even have the quotes and it still isn't obvious to you, impresive.

Valeera is character who pick sides based on who her friends not who her kin.
    and who is fiercely proud of being a blood elf, those who attack the blood elves obviously wouldn't be her friends, your point falls apart the moment the Alliance attack Quel'thalas.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    what a biased choices, expected no less from highwhale

Team Blue but Millhouse would just solo the the 3 horde and the 2 allys when they try to stop the slaughter.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!