Community Feedback, Auriel Cosplay

Update on Community Feedback
    Game Director Alan Dabiri took to the official forums last night to comment on the recent controversies concerning the state of the game. We'll be seeing a blog post later this week, followed by a reddit Q&A, to shed some light on how the team is moving forward.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Hi guys,

We’ve been reading through a lot of the conversations that have been happening in the Heroes community about various topics like ranked play and matchmaking improvements. While we’ve been discussing some of these areas internally for some time, we definitely haven’t done a great job of communicating our thoughts and plans with you, and for that we apologize.

However, we do have thoughts that we’d like to share with you on some of these topics, and we’d like to start with a blog post we're looking to get posted in the next couple days. This blog post will focus on several of the most commonly discussed topics we've seen. We want to follow it up with a Reddit AMA on the Heroes subreddit a day or two after the blog post. That should help us dive into even more of your questions that we may not have answered in the blog.

As always, we really appreciate everyone who takes the time to share constructive feedback with us about the game. We're going to keep working on improving our communication with you guys. We’re looking forward to talking with you more this week, so keep an eye out for our blog and Reddit Q&A over the next few days.

Thanks.

Additionally, Dabiri took to reddit after posting this update to provide a few extra details:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thanks for the update. The atmosphere on reddit regarding the state of HotS has been quite gloomy over the recent weeks. I think more communication and transparency would alleviate much of the frustration coming from the community. The AMA is also a great idea. If at all possible, could you have someone from the balance and MM/gameplay teams there for the AMA? I feel like a lot of questions will be focusing on those topics. Thanks for the update once again.
    Yeah, we're going to have the various leads who will be able to speak to both balance and matchmaking concerns. I'll get like 4 or 5 of us to join the AMA. (BlizzAlan)

Hey, I know this does make it more difficult to run, but would it be possible to organise a thread where people could pre-submit questions? This is mostly relevant for non-US regions, like most Q&As in the past have happened at 4-6AM in the morning for players in Australia, and other regions will have similar difficulties.
    Let me ask our community folks if we can do that. I think we may have done that in the past? (BlizzAlan)

Auriel Cosplay
    Cosplayer Tiffany Gordon did an incredible Auriel cosplay recently! Click the image below to see it in action:

Last edited by chaud; 2018-04-10 at 09:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ranked in Plat/Diamond is dead as hell. 300s+ queues and unbalanced matchmaking due to the length of the wait. Team League has been dead forever.

I'd love to see a duo queue in hero league so I can play with my buddy again.

damn that is fantastic cosplay!