Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    People react negatively to negative things, and positively to positive things. More news at 11.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Why are these people never called out for this opinion?

It is always the people who say "BFA doesn't look good" who are crucified on the forums with one liners like "how do you know? The game isn't out yet". Why does this logic not apply to the optimists on the forums? It is clear that these forums are biased towards Blizzard and have a 'Blizzard can do no wrong' attitude, which is unhealthy for productive discussion.

I hope that these people are called out for their non-constructive behaviour and that we are free to express both positive and critical thoughts on these forums without being shut down. Otherwise this game will remain in limbo state.
    This might be the most idiotic thing I've seen all day. Yes, let's criticize people for actually liking the game they play.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The fat humans are a new model and zandalari has enouth going for it that it might as we be, and yes I am super interested in remodels I’ve wanted dark iron for a long time and will be leveling one and proabbly race changing a toon to one.
    Fat Humans use the same skeleton as normal humans. So no, there isn't a single new race that's actually took development time.

We are also getting a war campaign and will be dealing with the other faction while we level instead of just focusing on the legion or an old god.
    Every expansion had some extension of Alliance vs Horde. You had half of Stormheim and Warden Towers in Legion and MoP was very faction driven. So you're literally talking out of your ass.

And yes yes azerite as of now lame but it also isn’t finished and I won’t know how I feel about it until it is, I have no interest in freaking out about a new system on its first alpha pass.
    So now you're literally contradicting yourself saying that Azerite looks interesting in one post then saying it's unfinished and you don't know how to feel about it. Make up your mind or don't waste time posting.

You might like only part of the alpha but I’ve still yet to see any thing I don’t think looks good other the incomplete stuff I don’t have an onion on yet.
    All of alpha is incomplete lol. That's the point of Alpha, but making up false statements saying "oh they're working so hard" when they really haven't shown anything impressive yet outside of Islands, is bold faced lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Fat Humans use the same skeleton as normal humans. So no, there isn't a single new race that's actually took development time.

Every expansion had some extension of Alliance vs Horde. You had half of Stormheim and Warden Towers in Legion and MoP was very faction driven. So you're literally talking out of your ass.

So now you're literally contradicting yourself saying that Azerite looks interesting in one post then saying it's unfinished and you don't know how to feel about it. Make up your mind or don't waste time posting.

All of alpha is incomplete lol. That's the point of Alpha, but making up false statements saying "oh they're working so hard" when they really haven't shown anything impressive yet outside of Islands, is bold faced lying.
    Same skeleton big woop there still clearly not the same as normal humans.

I want more then half of stormheim that’s the point, legion had one small part of one zone be about the faction war and then it was competly forgotten about in the patches afterwords.

You don’t know what a contraction is. Azerite on paper seems like an interesting with gear having different effects you can pick. In practice I don’t know how it will play out so I can’t say I like it or not. If you don’t understand that interest doesn’t mean you like or dislike something that is your fault.

Good thing I didn’t say there working very hard and well every thing might be a work in progress we can get a grasp on some of it like say Zandalari trolls that we can’t get on something like azerite gear.

Again there is nothing I’ve seen on the alpha that looks bad to me.

Same skeleton big woop there still clearly not the same as normal humans.
    Skeleton is what makes the model buddy, structure can be stretched.

I want more then half of stormheim that’s the point, legion had one small part of one zone be about the faction war and then it was competly forgotten about in the patches afterwords.
    Get over yourself, for real. The game for several years had been building up to factions joining together to fight the big bad, expect that at the end of BFA where they realize they can't fight void lords as a single faction or two divided factions. The faction war is the lesser part of BFAs story, as we already know because of the raids having nothing to do with factions.

You don’t know what a contraction is. Azerite on paper seems like an interesting with gear having different effects you can pick. In practice I don’t know how it will play out so I can’t say I like it or not. If you don’t understand that interest doesn’t mean you like or dislike something that is your fault.
    First off a "contraction" is what a woman has when she's in labor or the process of being smaller. What you did is a contradiction, you made 2 statements in 2 different posts that say completely different opinions from each other that can't both be accepted at the same time. It's like when someone says "the sky is blue" then 5 minutes later says "the sky is green". As I already said what we know of the Azerite armor is that it's all passives, secondary passives at that. If that's interesting to a casual, then you really don't have high expectations and must have really loved Warlords.

Good thing I didn’t say there working very hard and well every thing might be a work in progress we can get a grasp on some of it like say Zandalari trolls that we can’t get on something like azerite gear.

Again there is nothing I’ve seen on the alpha that looks bad to me.
    Then you really haven't played any Alpha, what do you have 10 minutes on Alpha to come up with "OH MY GOD ITS SO GOOD!"? Everything, except Islands, is unfinished and overall pretty crappy.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Because it does look pretty good.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drones have always swarmed to the defense of this game, even during the development of an expansion. Shooting down any feedback with the same tired "muh alpha" response. Even the productive discussions of things players don't like, these pathetic people flock to defend the game as if it's a personal attack against them.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

7+ Year Old Account
    Skeleton is what makes the model buddy, structure can be stretched.

Get over yourself, for real. The game for several years had been building up to factions joining together to fight the big bad, expect that at the end of BFA where they realize they can't fight void lords as a single faction or two divided factions. The faction war is the lesser part of BFAs story, as we already know because of the raids having nothing to do with factions.

First off a "contraction" is what a woman has when she's in labor or the process of being smaller. What you did is a contradiction, you made 2 statements in 2 different posts that say completely different opinions from each other that can't both be accepted at the same time. It's like when someone says "the sky is blue" then 5 minutes later says "the sky is green". As I already said what we know of the Azerite armor is that it's all passives, secondary passives at that. If that's interesting to a casual, then you really don't have high expectations and must have really loved Warlords.

Then you really haven't played any Alpha, what do you have 10 minutes on Alpha to come up with "OH MY GOD ITS SO GOOD!"? Everything, except Islands, is unfinished and overall pretty crappy.
    ya normal humans and fat ones still don't look the same.

you can like what you like ill like what i like, I've never cared for the factions coming together i didn't get into the game because of it and i didn't stick around because of it id much rather have the factions at war. raid's also are not the only thing that matter. look at the class campaigns there were far more in those that interested me then any of the raids in legion.

ah my auto correct must have messed that up and i didn't notice. any way you don't know what interest means it doesn't mean i like it or dislike it.
    the feeling of wanting to give your attention to something or of wanting to be involved with and to discover more about something
    https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...glish/interest

I'm not in the alpha but every piece of coverage I've seen looks good to me.

It's simple. More people like to see positive opinions and don't want to argue with them than the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Priest Bojangles View Post
    Drones have always swarmed to the defense of this game, even during the development of an expansion. Shooting down any feedback with the same tired "muh alpha" response. Even the productive discussions of things players don't like, these pathetic people flock to defend the game as if it's a personal attack against them.
    Except most people giving "feedback" aren't actually giving feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

One thing is debating about some changes that are generally disliked like GCD changes or the Azerite system.

The problem is the people saying "It's going to be the worst xpac, it's garbage, WoW is dead™, etc." One thing is constructive criticism, the second is calling everything shit before it even comes out and pushing these ideas to everyone.

Some really do seem like they WANT BfA to fail.

And really? You think the "logic" doesn't apply to "optimists"? It seems you never heard a term "Blizzard fanboi"

5+ Year Old Account

It is always the people who say "BFA doesn't look good" who are crucified on the forums with one liners like "how do you know? The game isn't out yet". Why does this logic not apply to the optimists on the forums? It is clear that these forums are biased towards Blizzard and have a 'Blizzard can do no wrong' attitude, which is unhealthy for productive discussion.

I hope that these people are called out for their non-constructive behaviour and that we are free to express both positive and critical thoughts on these forums without being shut down. Otherwise this game will remain in limbo state.
    Satisfied people barely says anything while unsatisfied people try to express why they don't like expecting it to change.

I'm not in the alpha but every piece of coverage I've seen looks good to me.
    Oh got it, so you literally have no personal experience with anything and you're speaking out of your ass.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

WoD and Legion "looked great" but once I scratched the shiny new paintjob I found both of them to be the worst expansions for gameplay.
    BfA to me is pre-scratched, most of it looks good but there is plenty of bad stuff that can be seen that hasn't been painted over yet. I'm going into it knowing problems and not finding them a month into the expansion.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2018-04-13 at 01:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    WoD and Legion "looked great" but once I scratched the shiny new paintjob I found both of them to be the worst expansions for gameplay.
    BfA to me is pre-scratched, most of it looks good but there is plenty of bad stuff that can be seen that hasn't been painted over yet. I'm going into it knowing problems and not finding them a month into the expansion.
    But WoD had very successful launch content. The problem was post-launch content, or rather the lack of post-launch content.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account

You do understand the reason this happens is that is because 98% of " Bad feedback " is based off " I don't like what I see right now/ Something i want in the game isnt in yet/ they removed something i want so ama be salty now so blah blah " This is not helpful, Its doom saying shit talk. Good EXP : Noob walked into PVP and gets raped 1 on 1 by an exprinced arms warrior then goes on the fourms crying that arms warrior are OP and need nerfed. No you suck and get better. Its the same idea. Intill the final product is finished and the base idea completed people cant say shit.

People saying WoD was shit, Funny. I had fun and got insanely rich.
    People saying Legion was shit, Funny. Still having fun and still getting insanely rich.
    Last edited by Reclaimer; 2018-04-13 at 02:11 AM.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh got it, so you literally have no personal experience with anything and you're speaking out of your ass.
    yes because theirs no coverage of the leveling zones or the dungeons or the allied races or mounts or any thing, were clearly not on a sight that shows a mass amount of things date mined from the game. your a joke if you think people cant get mass coverage of the alpha without playing it.

yes because theirs no coverage of the leveling zones or the dungeons or the allied races or mounts or any thing, were clearly not on a sight that shows a mass amount of things date mined from the game. your a joke if you think people cant get mass coverage of the alpha without playing it.
    Your opinion is literally worth nothing when you have zero personal experience with something.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gameplay wise, it could be good, as in systems wise, it's similar to Legion and I didn't have much of a problem with it aside from Legendaries. The setting is good, the overall story however, is looking like hot garbo right about now, things could change but I don't really trust Blizzard when it comes to faction stories in the forefront.

As long as it is not just some verbal attack on others, then who cares if people want to share their excitements or worries?