Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wish it were a bannable offense to come into a thread about a youtuber just to ask who they are. like, just google it if you so need to make your thoughts known.

i watched the video, it was a light joke. overall, i agree with the video. high elves should be playable. i wouldn't ever play one, because i don't want to play as a cuck that serves people that betray me constantly, but they should definitely be playable.
    By "constantly" you mean by one guy the one time? That's certainly better than being the cuck who serves the race that tried to genocide them, the race that invaded them, and the race that literally devoured 90% of their race and nearly drove them to extinction, all while making Lor'Themar their personal bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Posting a youtuber name in the title about his opinion seems to trigger some people here, the wannabe be trolls are having a good time.
    You seem triggered by the fact that people dont know who it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Obviously? This is a business, not a charity, every feature in the game is designed to keep people subbed and playing. Its pretty stupid to try and single this out as some sort of insidious business move when this is true of damn near everything in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    By "constantly" you mean by one guy the one time? That's certainly better than being the cuck who serves the race that tried to genocide them, the race that invaded them, and the race that literally devoured 90% of their race and nearly drove them to extinction, all while making Lor'Themar their personal bitch.
    garithos, dalaran twice, jaina, wrynn himself sent a dwarf spy and authorized kaldorei sabotage of their arcane sanctums.

the difference here is that forsaken and orcs were under mental domination and the bloodcurse respectively, not exactly their fault. the amani trolls still violently hate the horde, darkspear and zandalari are NOT amani trolls.

humans were under nobody's control. they're just the garbage of the warcraft setting, duplicitous traitors that lord over their allies.

Not going through 6 pages, pulled my back out, too much pain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiH...FEXWCbNQgbu_Dg
    Taliesin & Evitel Do Games, 2 of the best Youtube content creators out their. If not the best.

Video in question -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Sr-sadSk4

Watch em, its good stuff.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I feel like this thread was a tool for Taelisin to get more subscribers/followers. Well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Do we know what Preach thinks about this Taliesin video?
    Do we know what nixxiom thinks about preach thinking about taliesin video?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Who?
    /sarcasm
    dude you are killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    garithos
    Ok, like I said, the one guy in that one time.

dalaran twice, jaina, wrynn himself sent a dwarf spy and authorized kaldorei sabotage of their arcane sanctums.
    ...are you a fucking idiot? It's not "betrayal" if you're ACTIVELY AT WAR WITH THEM! Holy fucking shit, how stupid are you?

And all of what you said? That didn't apply to Alliance High Elves, who often took part in these events, like the Purge of Dalaran. Good God, you're a moron.

the difference here is that forsaken and orcs were under mental domination and the bloodcurse respectively, not exactly their fault. the amani trolls still violently hate the horde, darkspear and zandalari are NOT amani trolls.
    No, but they're still Trolls. And the Zandalari, the new additions to the Horde, were recently allied to the Amani. The Orcs were fel tainted, but they still had free will. And while the Forsaken were under the Scourge's control, they still quite literally ATE the friends and family of the Blood Elves. And did you miss the part where Sylvanas made Lor'Themar her personal bitch, forcing him to send troops to Northrend when the Blood Elves had nothing to give, and offering to serve him and the Blood Elves up to the Scourge if he didn't do so?

And if we applied your fucking retarded logic, then didn't the Horde "betray" the Blood Elves when they mana bombed Theramore? After all, there was a large High Elf community there that the Horde atomized.

humans were under nobody's control. they're just the garbage of the warcraft setting, duplicitous traitors that lord over their allies.
    Once again, you're talking about the ONE guy. And given everything else you've said, claiming "treason" for taking military action against someone they're actively at war with.... fuck, you're so stupid. I can't believe anyone said something as fucking retarded as what you said here.

"Oh, those duplicitous humans! They're so treacherous, the way they spy on us while we're at war with them, and kick us out of their city after we actively participate in nuking one of their cities. Oh, the betrayal!"

Moron.
    Last edited by Paladin; 2018-04-14 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Ok, like I said, the one guy in that one time.

...are you a fucking idiot? It's not "betrayal" if you're ACTIVELY AT WAR WITH THEM! Holy fucking shit, how stupid are you?

And all of what you said? That didn't apply to Alliance High Elves, who often took part in these events, like the Purge of Dalaran. Good God, you're a moron.

No, but they're still Trolls. And the Zandalari, the new additions to the Horde, were recently allied to the Amani. The Orcs were fel tainted, but they still had free will. And while the Forsaken were under the Scourge's control, they still quite literally ATE the friends and family of the Blood Elves. And did you miss the part where Sylvanas made Lor'Themar her personal bitch, forcing him to send troops to Northrend when the Blood Elves had nothing to give, and offering to serve him and the Blood Elves up to the Scourge if he didn't do so?

And if we applied your fucking retarded logic, then didn't the Horde "betray" the Blood Elves when they mana bombed Theramore? After all, there was a large High Elf community there that the Horde atomized.

Once again, you're talking about the ONE guy. And given everything else you've said, claiming "treason" for taking military action against someone they're actively at war with.... fuck, you're so stupid. I can't believe anyone said something as fucking retarded as what you said here.

"Oh, those duplicitous humans! They're so treacherous, the way they spy on us while we're at war with them, and kick us out of their city after we actively participate in nuking one of their cities. Oh, the betrayal!"

Moron.
    when wrynn sent the dwarf and kaldorei, they weren't even members of the horde yet and were actually considering rejoining the alliance.

when dalaran didn't stop garithos from attempting to execute kael'thas, they were still allied.

when jaina and dalaran started butchering innocent civilians, they were supposed to be a neutral organization.

notice how i don't include arthas here? because he was under the control of another individual. forsaken cannot be included as betrayers because they had no choice in the matter. orcs fought them once, now they are their allies. irl, we fought and killed germans TWICE... guess what? they're our allies now.

you can't take one tribe of trolls and treat them as the same thing as another tribe. yes, the amani were allied to the zandalari, but even allying with the amani isn't out of the question if they stop hostilities and make an attempt at peace. sometimes nations fight, then they get over it and become allies. that's how life works.

sylvanas' actions in wotlk weren't great, but it was just diplomatic pressure on an ally to get them to fulfill the duty they said they would when they allied to you. the forsaken forces held the ghost lands, lor'themar was being overly cautious in not sending soldiers. i didn't like sylvanas' behavior there, but it wasn't betraying them.

no elf should ever want to ally to a human, it has always been humans that betray quel'thalas. the silver covenant are nothing but race-traitors and i wouldn't ever want to play as pond scum garbage like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyz View Post
    Meh.. I regret bothering to look up who this was about.

Trying waaaaayyy too hard to be "funny".
    Meh.. You're just being cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    I love how evryone goes "and WHO the fuck is that???" everytime a community name is dropped like it makes them more cool for not knowing popular wow players haha
    Because it obviously makes them so much more cool when they do know who they are, right?

Yeah, I didn't think so. But hey - enjoy your imaginary notoriety.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Taliesin in his patest video suggests early on that blizz would use this feature to try to drum up interest and boost subs in case of a sub drop. But honestly I’m not convinced. Players have always wanted high elves but they seem pretty lackluster compared to nightborne or void elves. I dont see any allied race left boosting subs. What do you think?
    In other words: Stuff is added to the game so that people will remain interested in playing the game. Keen insight.

Alternately, when stuff isn't added to the game then the game is on maintenance mode, dying or something else equally as dire.

It's fucking ridiculous.

And truly, who gives a good god damn really about WoW YouTubers whose main drive is not to necessarily be informative about the game but to be as controversial as possible so people will watch their car wreck of a channel.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-04-14 at 05:04 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

'Suggests'? I have no idea who that person is but I mean isn't it obvious they wanted at least 'some' content to keep people busy until BfA? How is this any kind of revelation to anyone?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Is Taliesin going to become the new "Look what Preach said!!!!!"

Tune in and find out.
    No, because Taliesin is actually charming.

Unlikely. Raw subscription numbers don't matter as of the token. What matters is token sales and graphs of player activity next to graphs of gold value so that way their virtual currency has a dollar value so that just playing the game generates product net worth.

They basically turned gold into a cryptocurrency without the crypto.

I wish I could meet the guy that pitched this to Blizzard investors. 'Look guys. It's like going to a Chuck E' Cheese. You spend real $$$ for 'tokens' in which you use to 'play' the games!'
    Investor 1: "BRILLIANT"
    Investor 2: "TAKE MY MONEY!!"
    Investor 3: "And just endlessly charge access to the same surreal content as anyone of our other games? Along with expansion box set costs? And service fees? And Eshop sales? Ha. Hahaha. Hahahaha. How could we even make more money?!"
    Last edited by Blamblam41; 2018-04-14 at 05:29 PM.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Well, yeah. I don't see this as a bold new revelation. Allied races is actually a brilliant feature. Now they can add new races that don't need a new starting zone to be designed, AND have it require people do content to unlock it, AND then have to level up the new race. I believe they are holding off their coolest races of all until there is a big content drought / sub loss, then BAM many people would resub just for those new races. Imagine the hype when/if Ogres or Naga are made playable.

I thought when they announced allied races it was a joke. I dont consider leveling the same classes through the same shit with a diff appearance more content.

So? You know what else was made to keep subs? Every expansion feature ever.