Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Yeah exactly, it's almost as bad as Obama campaigning on change only to give us 8 years of the same politics as usual.
    At least Obama tried and did some things even if flawed. Trump paid lip service until he didn't need to pretend he cared about the topic anymore.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shithole countries on the other side of the globe shouldn’t be something the US gets involved with. Let Israel fight her own battles.

Here is a basic rule of thumb for ''airborne delivery of extremely expensive toys bought by taxpayer money to random shacks in poor countries'' (AKA, the Santa approach, but the gifts are more shareholders of defence contractors), which is what is meant nowadays by ''WAR''

1)Did it worked previously ?
    2)Why it would work now ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    Shithole countries on the other side of the globe shouldn’t be something the US gets involved with. Let Israel fight her own battles.
    Paranoia aside, Israel did not mentally forced Assad to gas rebels that are not controlled by ''Jew mind control gun''

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I don't have sub 60 IQ.
    lol,good ol' imperialism. Not trust the US makes you a retard now lol.

No wonder opposition of liberals to Trump always felt so fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN179058

Well considering that she called for bombing Syria right after the election..... lol. I don’t think any excuse is needed lol.
    Notice how you didn't explain why it's ok for Donnyboy to do this. There's your excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Trump warned Russia about the locations, which in turn led to them telling Syria about it.
    That's why I think it was more of a "save face" move. Trump's tweets are getting more costly by the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I don't have sub 60 IQ.
    Congratulations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    Congratulations on WWIII, Trumpers.

First of all It wasnt just Trump. It was also France (The Peaceniks) and the UK. Second at least we didnt draw a red line and then let them cross it and puss out on the consequences like Obama did. And lastly We didnt strike Russia, we struck Syria, so Russia has no right to say anything about it. And lastly, if Russia isnt careful, we could remove them from the map in about 20 minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Notice how you didn't explain why it's ok for Donnyboy to do this. There's your excuse.
    That doesn’t make any sense. But ok... A leader using chemical weapons on his own people isn’t a good reason for you? Even France and the UK are supporting the US in this. Personally, I wish the US wasn’t doing anything in Syria but I just have to call people out over their bullshit.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You protect innocent lives because it is the right thing to do.

https://www.humanrightsfirst.org/wp-...-Factsheet.pdf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    That doesn’t make any sense. But ok... A leader using chemical weapons on his own people isn’t a good reason for you? Even France and the UK are supporting the US in this. Personally, I wish the US wasn’t doing anything in Syria but I just have to call people out over their bullshit.
    "Allegedly and without evidence" using chemical weapons on his own people.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how a coalition bombs Syria and all I see is that Trump is Hitler and it's his fault, (insert poorly researched talking points here that has no relation to the bombing). Using chemical weapons is not okay, using them on civilians must be met with force.

I despise The Donald and the republican party in general, but I am totally for this and think that liberal people using this as an opportunity to criticize Trump are fucking retarded. First, it wasn't just the US. The UK and France were part of it too and from what I've heard it was actually Britain that pushed for military action. Second, you can't just sit and watch while Assad and his mates use chemical weapons on their own civilians. You gotta draw a line somewhere.

Oh and you gotta be kidding me...Russia ain't gonna start a nuclear war over Syria. Not after Putin worked so hard to rig the election just recently.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    Congratulations on WWIII, Trumpers.
    If the prelude to World War I taught us anything it is that a world order that has no rules and is based solely on bilateral treaties between sovereign states (resulting in an incomprehensible tangle of bilateral defensive pacts that could trigger a domino effect at any moment) does not work, which is why we should defend the liberal rules-based world order that was set up by the United States and their allies after World War II. The world order that Trump and his supporters have attacked. Paradoxically this move defends that world order, and I salute that, despite Trump's part in it.

If the prelude to World War II taught us anything it is that appeasement does not work. Russia is on the move, and us (the West) backing off will do nothing to prevent World War III if that is something Russia wants. The Free World doesn't want it of course, but appeasement will only delay it and have us be weaker at the onset of the war should it happen, reducing our chances of winning. Acting early on expansionism and sphere of influence building is more likely to prevent World War III than appeasement.

Though I highly doubt there will be a World War III. At least not because Russia wants it (if they want it). They are not that big of a deal after all, despite all of their Soviet-era nuclear weapons. If there's to be a World War in the 21st century it will be because China wants it, and China's reasons for wanting that would have nothing to do with Russia's invasions, occupations or annexations in Eastern Europe or their maneuvering in the Middle East or our responses to those things.

But sure, it's fun take a stab at those isolationist paleoconservatives and paleolibertarians who thought their guy was the "anti-war" candidate.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2018-04-14 at 03:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    First of all It wasnt just Trump. It was also France (The Peaceniks) and the UK. Second at least we didnt draw a red line and then let them cross it and puss out on the consequences like Obama did. And lastly We didnt strike Russia, we struck Syria, so Russia has no right to say anything about it. And lastly, if Russia isnt careful, we could remove them from the map in about 20 minutes
    You mean start a nuclear war?

Ah, you good ol' conservative nuts.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I'm going to Japan in two weeks please don't start a war with Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Retaliation is not protection.
    If it destroys their ability to produce and deploy chemical weapons it is indeed protection.

Dumb question dudes, do you REALLY think that a couple of extremely expensive missiles are going to make Assad folds when a civil war did not ?

The Syrian army might be incompetent, but they are not stupid. Rest assured that the aircraft on the runways where the ones cannibalized for spare parts decades ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=54415655

Well saying there is no evidence at all is just plain wrong. I guess the OPCW hasn’t been able to go in and confirm that chemical weapons were used beyond any doubt. But keep it up, it’s fun proving you people wrong who seem to enjoy Trump bashing by just making shit up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    So you know something the rest of us dont? I'm pretty sure they dont answer to u nor care what u or your country thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yeah, and Russia will not reply...