Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Physically? To the gym.

There's still bits and pieces of the main continent (Ancient Kalimdor as it was called) that needs to be visited, though it would have to be worthy. Dragon Isles to name a place.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotrip View Post
    explored the farthest corners of Azeroth,
    Hi.

Except, we haven't.

There's a whole other side of Azeroth that is uncharted.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Honestly, everywhere. The map ingame works just like old real maps did work. When something new was found, it was drawn in the maps.

Expand existing continents, like they did in Cata, just add some Zones, simplest option for Blizz, they just have to throw a story behind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosua View Post
    Expand existing continents, like they did in Cata, just add some Zones, simplest option for Blizz, they just have to throw a story behind it.
    Are there any parts of the established continents left to explore? On the surface, at least.
    Some people really like flavor. Occasionally subsisting on nutrient paste just doesn't feel the same as eating a steak. I get that flavor isn't for everyone, but I doubt removing all cosmetic indicators from the game would be appealing either. Nobody want to log in, queue to fight modestly sized blue checked box boss #7, initiate combat using an attack sequence of abilities 1-7 with a 13 beat repeat coda intermittently, and collect item level 630 slot 7 gear either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotrip View Post
    Are there any parts of the established continents left to explore? On the surface, at least.
    There's a bunch of islands left(Tel'abim being one of them) but it's possible some of these islands might be used for Island Expeditions. So really potential could stay or be lost. It really depends what is used in Island Expeditions going forward. I mean in my head I suppose there could be land forming in terms of the planet's evolution but I think in real life that happened over thousands(And possibly millions if i recall right, may be wrong though) of years instead of a few. That said our world has a titan soul so really suspension of disbelief is already in motion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bunch of refugees come to us from another planet or two under assault from remnants of the burning legion.

We find out there is another planet out there with a world soul.

Sargeras turns out to have had the universe divided into sections and Archimonde and Kil'jaeden were just his leaders for this area. Now the other leaders are coming after us or to break out Sargeras.

Turns out there is "another side" to Azeroth.

More HvA shit.

Lich King 2.0

Inside Azeroth trying to either save her or destroy a threat either known or new like an Azerite infused kobold/trogg/neuberian.

Etc......

*Points to spot on globe*

*land there now*

*unknown civilization flourished alone for centuries*

*bad guy doin bad stuff and players get involved*

Blizzard: "Expansion created, good job."

Thermaplugg returns and zaps everyone with a shrink ray. We spend an entire expansion inside a laboratory experiment set up by Thermaplugg. He constructed this scale model of a continent made out of blocks. We must find the ”kragel” to escape.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of time anomalies stuck in retcons&paradoxes forever YEEEEEEEEEEY Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    I hope they keep the scale of the threats down too. Legion was a little too much. I mean we have spaceships now but still don't know what's beyond EK and Kalimdor? ok ...
    I don't think the spaceship will survive. Heck we can't keep an airship in one peice for more than 1 expansion.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

- The "back" of Azeroth.
    - Maybe another underwater zone, but people didn't really like it the first time around, so who knows.
    - One or both of the moons maybe?
    - Other planets are always a possibility, but the lore would have to support it.
    - I guarantee we'll have another time travel xpac, but maybe to our own past and it actually has consequences to the timeline and "resets" everything, giving fertile ground to remake the world in the following xpac, like in Cata.
    - I'm sure we'll go to the Void at some point.
    /Catchphrase!

I think it would be amazing if they would release of a version of WoW before the explosion of the well of eternity. Like on single continent which basically it's completely different from what we see today.