Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Well, first of all it's not every single server as RP servers are excluded (which basically turns RP-PvP realms into RP-PvE realms). Also while it's not directly true to say that PvP is dead, participation still dropped significantly in Legion.
    I actually wasn't aware that RP servers aren't getting War Mode. That seems like a stupid decision, given the mechanics of how War Mode works. Maybe they didn't want to risk mixing RP players with non-RP players? I'd like to see the quote where Blizzard says this. I could believe that RP servers will get their own War Mode shards, but not be excluded entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by vekfull View Post
    what can you do in this game without having a close clique of friends you met durning wotlk or earlier?
    You can apply to guilds, you can make new friends because you're not locked to your current friends, you can also gtfo and play something else because nothing is forcing you to play this one game.

Or you can do what you have been doing since the beginning, which should not include pvp because this is not a pvp game. Nothing changed, it was bad before, it's still bad, it was never worth anyone's time, no one even started playing this game for PvP so what in the fuck were you even doing in PvP in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I actually wasn't aware that RP servers aren't getting War Mode. That seems like a stupid decision, given the mechanics of how War Mode works. Maybe they didn't want to risk mixing RP players with non-RP players? I'd like to see the quote where Blizzard says this. I could believe that RP servers will get their own War Mode shards, but not be excluded entirely.
    As someone who plays on an RP-PvP Server I honestly prefer it this way. Playing RP-PvP plots would be impossible with war mode. Still, they're going to basically delete a part of the identity of our server. Can't really say I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    As someone who plays on an RP-PvP Server I honestly prefer it this way. Playing RP-PvP plots would be impossible with war mode. Still, they're going to basically delete a part of the identity of our server. Can't really say I like it.
    Um...not really? Just turn on War Mode and leave it on.

10+ Year Old Account
    PVP or WPVP? Wpvp died with my dk when I was farmed by a prot war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    What PvP aspect is dead?

Just curious, for I see a lot going on still.
    sane progression gear wise imo, and world pvp

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    But who drops the crate?
    No idea on that part I suppose, it will just spawn in a zone..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    You can't be serious.
    World PvP hasn't existed since Vanilla.
    Maybe for you. It still exists for me. Probably because instead of waiting for someone else to make it happen I am proactive about it (ie I am the one who ganks).
    The thing is that pve is still such garbage that even trivially killing people during a kidney shot is still more fun.

Deleted
    1) PvP is not dead
    A person who likes to PvP will always like to pvp. Is the same as playing "call of duty" or any other pvp multiplayer game.
    You queue, you do games, you enjoy it for the heck of it.
    The problem is that the majority of WoW playerbase (me included for some degree) are "reward driven". And this people dont step in pvp anymore.

2)World PvP is not dead since Vanilla
    Every time i go to Argus i get attacked by the alliance.
    Hell, im attacked by the other faction since vanilla all the way to legion, so i dont know what you are talking about when you say WPvP is dead.