If you could resurrect 1 pet that you have lost?

If you could resurrect 1 pet that you have lost?

OK lets say a magic being said they could bring back to life 1 pet that you once had who is now dead who or what pet would you bring back?

Now i have had loads of dogs and cats over the years and it would be a very tough choice but for me it would be my stepmothers old chihuahua called Juanita.

She was the most loving and the most silliest dog i have ever known and loved. Her little tongue seemed like it could never fit inside her mouth so it was always sticking out.

Plus she ruled the other dogs like she was the alpha pack leader even though she was tiny.

I think she would get on so well with my other pets if she came back and boy do they need someone to put them in there place lol

So who or what pet would you like to bring back?

10+ Year Old Account
    My boy Bo. He was run over and had to be put down but he was the sweetest and most awesome dog anyone could ever ask for. He was very young too so he had a lot of life left in him. Only problems he ever gave me was he was a hole digger and well.. that's what led to him getting out and into the street. Really though the prick driver would have had plenty of time to stop it was a residential area with a max speed limit of like 10mph on that road but oh well I never found out who did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    my dog honor. standard poodle.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2018-04-20 at 04:19 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    my dog honor.
    Dog honor no longer a dog goner.

OT: I'd battle rez my goat.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I have only lost one pet and in the last few weeks I have felt things jump on the bed that were not there, saw cat food tins and peanut butter jar lids move of their own volition, and saw the shadow of a cat pawing at the window in the darkness right before my other (living) cat sauntered into the room.

It has gotten to the point that I have decided that I am either crazy and need medication or I need to have a priest come bless the house because I am now afraid to go to sleep at night.

To answer your question: No. I want the dead to stay dead, and leave me the fuck alone.

My dog Max. 1999-2013, his death sent me into such a state that I lost 6 months of the year following his departure.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    My dog Princess ... I had her for 13 years from when I was 5 until I was 18 ... she was hit on purpose by an asshole driving down my street (the driver behind him stopped to tell us). It has been nearing 16 years since she passed.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

My dog Ginny. It's been about 10 months since she died and honestly the house still feels empty without her. Had her for 15 years, so more than half my life.

Man this is tough. Even just thinking through all the pets I've had and loved is tough. I think I would bring back Gonja, a ferret who I adopted from my friend who didn't really have the time and space to give. She had adrenal disease and neither my parents nor my friend could afford the shots for it, which were only a maybe if they'd work anyway. Had a good couple years with her, most loving little critter I've ever had and definitely endeared me to ferrets despite being little stinkers. She would sleep in my sleeve while I played on the computer and sometimes she'd sit on my shoulder and grab my ear with her teeth (gently) and chuckle right into my ear.

Only owned a cat so him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't. I loved all my pets so much, that them being brought back to life, just to lose them again would be to much to handle.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    My betta fish Charlie

My one and only pet, Ill never have another.

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Missy. A border collie we had for almost 13 years. Her death was sudden and unexpected as she seemed to be fine. Just went to sleep one night and never woke up. But on second thought, that is a great way to die. So maybe it would be selfish of myself to wish she returned. Considering her second death may not be as easy.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Missy. A border collie we had for almost 13 years. Her death was sudden and unexpected as she seemed to be fine. Just went to sleep one night and never woke up. But on second thought, that is a great way to die. So maybe it would be selfish of myself to wish she returned. Considering her second death may not be as easy.
    I had a Border Collie and damn was he the most loyal and lovable dog i ever owned. He was bought from a Welsh Farm and shouldve been a farm dog but we gave him a great life until he died aged 12 from cancer. It seriously broke my heart

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    . Considering her second death may not be as easy.
    For thread sake lets say the magic person could give them another 10 years.

Spike, English Mastiff. Hated losing him, hated having to be left with the choice to put him down and letting someone else do it. My last moment with him, he was whimpering as I left him with the vet...I cried on the way home.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.