What race and class is best for beginners?

Hey I was just getting into WoW but feel I may be starting off on the wrong foot. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what class and race I should use for my starting character?

10+ Year Old Account
    The human race, while boring IMO, has a good set of racials.

As far as classes go, that's hard to say as you've given no indication of what you enjoy playing. Ranged? Melee? Do you want to tank? etc.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

For race, I'd say pick whatever suits you, racials are nice but won't make a gamebreaking change. Even after so many years on wow, I never picked a character's race based on racials.

And a class is very difficult to suggest. Depends on your preferences - melee, ranged, casters, healing, tanking, easy to play, class fantasy, etc.

But if you really want something easy to play and good for solo content and levelling - Hunter Beast Master

Pick any race that looks nice to u. Racials r irrelevant unless ur playing at the highest lvl. And pick any class u think sounds fun. No one can tell u what u will enjoy.

Sorry we do not allow threads asking posters to pick your character for you.

Closing.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis