10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But a gamer is someone who plays games.

If someone plays PS4 games as a hobby. They are a gamer. Same for PC, XB1 or Switch.
    I agree. One could say there is a upper level of gamer which would be the Hardcore gamer, who is usually the PC gaming type. The only reason to game on a PC imo is if you are going to be dropping money on a high end rig to play games at a much higher quality than consoles can offer. And if you are into it, being able to Mod games.

But a gamer is a gamer no matter their platform choice. If it something they do very frequently, then they are a gamer.

But the thousands upon thousands of hours a year I invest into gaming on Consoles still qualifies me as a gamer, whether I have a PC or not.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Can always hope for an oddball, like bananas won E3.
    so far CDPR is killin it with the MS sombraish hacking, God Howard did save the Bethsda show

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Meh Command and Conquer has been dead for quite sometime, This is just poking the corpse of it. Unravel 2 and Sea of Solitude looked really cool, I got to give credit where its due.
    No mate.

This is taking the corpse, munging it, throwing oil on it, burning it, putting it out before it turns to ash and then munging it again.

I'd advise not looking the term "munging" up unless you want nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Im not even deflecting. I would say sony won if they had the sheer amount of reveals as ms did. 3rd party matters more than first party.
    You are deflecting by saying
    Ok but if they showed them at the sony one instead, i dont feel like youd be making the same argument
    That's you calling me a fanboy in a halfassed way. Like I said if Sony does the same thing (and they won't because we already know a few titles they are showing) then ya I would say the same thing about them I said about MS.

When you have to resort to calling me a fanboy you have lost the argument.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    so far CDPR is killin it with the MS sombraish hacking, God Howard did save the Bethsda show
    Its godd showered

That's why I said as a hobby.

Gamer to me is someone who is an enthusiast or heavily enjoys them.
    And enthusiasts like to play the games in the best conditions possible aka PC for third parties and PS4 or/and Switch for exclusives. If you are an enthusiast you play MS games on a good PC, not on a XB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its godd showered
    God Showered us in self referential meme humor

That's why I said as a hobby.

Gamer to me is someone who is an enthusiast or heavily enjoys them.

Not someone who plays Hearthstone for an hour a day or only once a day when they are on the toilet.
    I disagree a gamer is someone who play's games period.

Gaming is a welcoming hobby and people who put X means Y as some kind of entry barrier to the hobby just hurts it overall.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account

That's you calling me a fanboy in a halfassed way. Like I said if Sony does the same thing (and we won't because we already know a few titles they are showing) then ya I would say the same thing about them I said about MS.

Thats not calling you a fan boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    And enthusiasts like to play the games in the best conditions possible aka PC for third parties and PS4 or/and Switch for exclusives. If you are an enthusiast you play MS games on a good PC, not on a XB:+
    Disagree. A hobbyists or enthusiast plays on whatever they enjoy.

I consider myself a gamer and I don't care what I play on as long as I'm enjoying the experience.

I had quite a many good experience on my XB1.

And quite frankly with PS4 and it's exclusives I've had far more fun on my PS4 as of late than I have on PC.

30 or 60 fps means jack shit to me as long as it doesn't stutter at 10 FPS.

What you are describing is a performance junkie. Someone who cares about the best possible performance the games have to offer. So naturally they will go pc.

15+ Year Old Account

That's you calling me a fanboy in a halfassed way. Like I said if Sony does the same thing (and we won't because we already know a few titles they are showing) then ya I would say the same thing about them I said about MS.

I havent because 50 games is brtter than 4 and some change regardless of wgere you can play them.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if anyone's been on Reddit, but I just found this.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...ced_games_and/
    Nice little list of all the games from the Microsoft conference.

No need for the needless bickering about it.

MS had a great show.

The show also gave little reason to care about the Xbox Brand.

Both points are true.

No mate.

This is taking the corpse, munging it, throwing oil on it, burning it, putting it out before it turns to ash and then munging it again.

I'd advise not looking the term "munging" up unless you want nightmares.
    Ya but like I said I got to give credit where its due, Those games look fun.

EA receives no profits when u buy them ether so that's a plus.

Disagree. A hobbyists or enthusiast plays on whatever they enjoy.

I consider myself a gamer and I don't care what I play on as long as I'm enjoying the experience.

I had quite a many good experience on my XB1.
    Which you could have experiencedon your PC too.

Square Enix was rough man.

The new IPs had no actual info about it, Doom Eternal had nothing talked about. The entirety of Kingdom Hearts was 95% the same trailer as before, a trailer for a FF14 patch that's already live, ect.
    Last edited by Necroxis; 2018-06-11 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Which you could have experiencedon your PC too.
    Yep but it wouldn't make a difference. I'd enjoy the same game on either system just as much.

I have GTA 5 on PS4 and PC. One was gifted to me. I enjoy it on both systems equally.

The thing is what you described as I said is more a performance enthusiast. Someone who cares about the best possible specs to play it on. And I agree those people would choose PC over XB1. I'm not denying that.

Me personally as long as I enjoy my experience with games I don't care what system I'm on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    No need for the needless bickering about it.

MS had a great show.

The show also gave little reason to care about the Xbox Brand.

Both points are true.
    Pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree a gamer is someone who play's games period.

Gaming is a welcoming hobby and people who put X means Y as some kind of entry barrier to the hobby just hurts it overall.
    My thoughts exactly. It's a bit of a "A true Scotsman" way of thinking.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I havent because 50 games is brtter than 4 and some change regardless of wgere you can play them.
    Yes and like I already said compared what has been shown yes they are the #1 show.

But that will 100% change with ether Nintendo,Ubisoft or Sony if not all three. You don't get to stay #1 because you copied someone else homework.

Microsoft is only #1 because the rest of the shows was bad to meh at best. Winning by default isn't winning.