Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I liked DmC too it's a shame it doesn't seem like they will continue with that. I wasn't all that fond of 4, mostly because you play through the game as Nero then backtrack all the way back to the beginning as Dante with repeated bosses included. I was surprised to see that people look back on it so fondly.

Hollow Knight is an amazing game, hopefully the switch version comes out soon so they can get to work on that final free DLC.
    Only DMC game I finished was the first one because the rest just bored me quickly. DmC didn't bore me I just got busy and that's why I didn't finish that one, I do plan to go back to it tho.

Was kinda annoyed how they handled 2-4 as well. I mite get the remaster of them and give it a go tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm underwhelmed by e3, Nintendo can't save it because I don't and probably won't own a switch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    You can just..be gone thot.
    Mean

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I'm underwhelmed by e3, Nintendo can't save it because I don't and probably won't own a switch.
    Too high of expectations? There was some gold I there, though kind of embarrassed to admit that my top was coffee stains building game, satisfactory. Re2 remake is pretty high up there too

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Mean
    Sorry man, I didn't want to say it, my rage took over.

Hollow Knight is a 10/10 for me.

Man, imma be the only one who doesn't buy TLOU2 launch day and everyone will hate me for it.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Sorry man, I didn't want to say it, my rage took over.

Hollow Knight is a 10/10 for me.

Man, imma be the only one who doesn't buy TLOU2 launch day and everyone will hate me for it.
    I have TLoU on the PS4 since I bought it and still haven't touched it.

So no, you won't be the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will just place this here:

So E3 wont look so sad.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I have TLoU on the PS4 since I bought it and still haven't touched it.

So no, you won't be the only one.
    We
    Stand
    Together
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Real adult, lets ignore the guy cause i can't accept his opinion differs lol.
    First of all there is different between art style and graphics as they said.

You are wrong by saying KH3 or cartoony graphics = bad

and realistic graphics = good

There is a difference between good graphics and art style man.

Look at Skyrim for example and Kingdoms of Amalur as a simple example. Skyrim uses the realistic graphics but Kingdoms of Amalur uses the cartoony more colorful graphics almost like World of Warcraft Art style. You can say "hey guys I don't like the cartoony graphics because it doesn't suit me well" instead of saying graphics are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    First of all there is different between art style and graphics as they said.

You are wrong by saying KH3 or cartoony graphics = bad

and realistic graphics = good

There is a difference between good graphics and art style man.

Look at Skyrim for example and Kingdoms of Amalur as a simple example. Skyrim uses the realistic graphics but Kingdoms of Amalur uses the cartoony more colorful graphics almost like World of Warcraft Art style. You can say "hey guys I don't like the cartoony graphics because it doesn't suit me well" instead of saying graphics are bad.
    I never said cartoony = bad, I said I don't consider cartoon graphics to be great compared to photorealistic graphics. To me skyrim has better graphics then a cartoony game. Doesnt mean either game is bad.

Though the graphics level of some art styles i can't get past, terraria gameplay could be amazing, but the graphics ruin it for me
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-06-12 at 06:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said cartoony = bad, I said I don't consider cartoon graphics to be great compared to photorealistic graphics. To me skyrim has better graphics then a cartoony game. Doesnt mean either game is bad.
    Did you see me saying the game bad? I meant graphics did you even understand me man? saying cartoony graphics are not great is just wrong man the cartoony part is just style man it can be good and it can be bad. Same goes with the realistic graphics it can be good and it can be bad.

You can't say cartoony art style = bad this is just not how it works man. However, you can say I just don't like cartoony art style graphics because it is not my cup of tea. See the difference? I hope I made my point clear.

Did you see me saying the game bad? I meant graphics did you even understand me man? saying cartoony graphics are not great is just wrong man the cartoony part is just style man it can be good and it can be bad. Same goes with the realistic graphics it can be good and it can be bad.

You can't say cartoony art style = bad this is just not how it works man. However, you can say I just don't like cartoony art style graphics because it is not my cup of tea. See the difference? I hope I made my point clear.
    I never said bad, stop putting words in my mouth. Ok, let's try something different, if you were to show me kh3 and last of us 2 side by side I would say last of us 2 had better graphics the kh3 hands down, as I do not find cartoony graphics great. But if you said kh3 vs kh2, kh3 would have amazing graphics comparatively

Its best to ignore him, He doesn't understand that Art Style and Graphic's is two different things. He also made comments about Nintendo and Speed Runners and clearly doesn't know dick about those ether.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said bad, stop putting words in my mouth. Ok, let's try something different, if you were to show me kh3 and last of us 2 side by side I would say last of us 2 had better graphics the kh3 hands down, as I do not find cartoony graphics great. But if you said kh3 vs kh2, kh3 would have amazing graphics comparatively
    I didn't put words in your mouth man it seems you lack understanding really I am starting to doubt you don't even understand the words I am typing haha.

Ok here we goes one more time:

I will show you examples not necessary about video games. We can use anime ok?

Here examples of two anime:

This is the infamous One Piece which uses THE STYLE of more cartoony more colorful graphics.

And

This is Wolf's rains which uses more realistic STYLE.

Again you can say "hey guys I don't like cartoony style because it is not my cup of tea I prefer games with more realistic graphics". THERE ARE BAD GRAPHICS IN BOTH ART STYLE THE REALISTIC AND THE CARTOONY don't mix the definition of art style and the quality of it.

Got it now? I hope so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Its best to ignore him, He doesn't understand that Art Style and Graphic's is two different things. He also made comments about Nintendo and Speed Runners and clearly doesn't know dick about those ether.
    Haha yeah but no worries I am not giving up yet ! we will see if I can convince him somehow maybe. :P
    Last edited by Velshin; 2018-06-12 at 07:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cartoon graphics stands the test of time, they don't date badly more often than not. I know we're getting to a point where even realistic graphics won't date badly but they both have their qualities. I don't think you can put the two together and claim one has better graphics than the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cartoon graphics stands the test of time, they don't date badly more often than not. I know we're getting to a point where even realistic graphics won't date badly but they both have their qualities. I don't think you can put the two together and claim one has better graphics than the other.
    Thanks a lot this is what I am trying and the others trying to convince that Onikar guy haha :P

I didn't put words in your mouth man it seems you lack understanding really I am starting to doubt you don't even understand the words I am typing haha.

Ok here we goes one more time:

I will show you examples not necessary about video games. We can use anime ok?

Here examples of two anime:

This is the infamous One Piece which uses THE STYLE of more cartoony more colorful graphics.

And

This is Wolf's rains which uses more realistic STYLE.

Again you can see hey guys I don't like cartoony style because it is not my cup of tea I prefer games with more realistic graphics. THERE ARE BAD GRAPHICS IN BOTH ART STYLE THE REALISTIC AND THE CARTOONY don't mix the definition of art style and the quality of it.

Got it now? I hope so.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha yeah but no worries I am not giving up yet ! we will see if I can convince him somehow maybe. :P
    Those two are comparable graphically, both well drawn. I guess the real problem is comparing cartoony vs realistic, you can't. How bout this, kh3 looks good for what it is, and last of us 2 looks good for whay it is. If given the choice I much prefer the graphics of last of is 2, but in no way does that mean I consider kh3 bad.

Though I'm sticking by my thoughts on terraria, that game could be gods gift, but it's so.... pixelly

- - - Updated - - -

Not always, it does reach a limit as to how far back you can go. Mega man legends did not age well, and on the anime side, trigun shows it's age pretty bad too

10+ Year Old Account
    Those two are comparable graphically, both well drawn. I guess the real problem is comparing cartoony vs realistic, you can't. How bout this, kh3 looks good for what it is, and last of us 2 looks good for whay it is. If given the choice I much prefer the graphics of last of is 2, but in no way does that mean I consider kh3 bad.

Though I'm sticking by my thoughts on terraria, that game could be gods gift, but it's so.... pixelly

- - - Updated - - -

Not always, it does reach a limit as to how far back you can go. Mega man legends did not age well, and on the anime side, trigun shows it's age pretty bad too
    Hence, more often than not

10+ Year Old Account

As I said you prefering more realistic graphics art style is fine this is your opinion and your taste which is totally fine.

What I am arguing about is:

Don't mix the definition of different art style and bad graphics these two are totally different words and definition, this is what I am talking about here. And yes I can compare I can give you more examples if you want ? but oh well.

Yes saying prefer that is fine which means you prefer that art style. For me personally graphics and art style is the last thing I look into but yeah this is just me.

Terraria uses again the key word ART STYLE of the retro gaming which is very common. Again it is art style not good or not bad just different taste.

As I said you prefering more realistic graphics art style is fine this is your opinion and your taste which is totally fine.

What I am arguing about is:

Don't mix the definition of different art style and bad graphics these two are totally different words and definition, this is what I am talking about here. And yes I can compare I can give you more examples if you want ? but oh well.

Yes saying prefer that is fine which means you prefer that art style. For me personally graphics and art style is the last thing I look into but yeah this is just me.

Terraria uses again the key word ART STYLE of the retro gaming which is very common. Again it is art style not good or not bad just different taste.
    That's why I conceded you can't compare the different art styles, and that i was wrong to. Cartoony can be no better or worse than realistic cause there's no equalling point. It's like trying to compare anime to cgi, doesn't really work

- - - Updated - - -

Hence, more often than not
    Realistic definitely ages worse though, I bet in 20 years they'll think our best photorealistic game looks like ass