Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    They could change their deal with EA when the contract is up and make it possible to lease the star wars IP out to different developers but yeah its a long shot because EA is still the big bully in the yard. Activision could have a shot at getting it but that would just be multiplayer with lootboxes
    There is no real hope for the Star Wars IP, it will be shopped to the highest bidder unless Disney starts giving a fuck about the quality of it(like the marvel dudes did about their games when they found great studios for Spider-Man and Avengers) it will always be licensed cash outs by EA or whoever out bids them the next time the contract is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    There is no real hope for the Star Wars IP, it will be shopped to the highest bidder unless Disney starts giving a fuck about the quality of it(like the marvel dudes did about their games when they found great studios for Spider-Man and Avengers) it will always be licensed cash outs by EA or whoever out bids them the next time the contract is up.
    Also why bother, the game will sell well because its star wars, but disney is gonna take a mad cut of the percentages.

Even Lego gets butt poked by Disney with their star wars lego

To be honest I will admit I am intrigued by The Division 2 from Ubisoft if they show that this week.

Didn't play much of the first one but I hear they managed to improve it a fair amount throughout it's life cycle so I'll probably check 2 out of it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If EA fails hard with the next game I could easily see Disney switching to a different company. They aren’t going to keep throwing away opportunities to make money because EA is a big name. There are many big names in gaming.
    I don't think it's EAs name that won them the license. It was the truck of money they backed into Disney. So you got part of it right, Disney isn't going to throw away opportunities for other companies to throw money at them.

Also the cut % Disney gets along with the up front money they got from EA is probably part of why the games are bare bones trash to begin with since Disney fees already eat up a significant portion of the dev budget.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-06-09 at 09:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    alright guys

ITS TIME FOR BETHESDA HYPEEEEEEE

but dont go over board

rember fallout4.....

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    alright guys

but dont go over board

rember fallout4.....
    MS is before Bethesda tho.

Is the microsoft showing starting soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't have much to look forward to with E3. The only thing I had hoped for was a Borderlands 3 announcement but it's seeming likely they're not going to reveal anything about it at E3. Supposedly they're announcing some stupid FPS/Card game hybrid. Meh.

https://www.twitch.tv/ign

ign showing off more code vein

alright guys

but dont go over board

rember fallout4.....
    For all it's flaws...FO4 was still a good game.

Just lacking in Roleplay that made previous FOs GREAT games.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Meh. I thought Anthem looked good. Not a traditional Shooter. Seems to have some RPG elements to tge story. Graphics look nice. No loot boxes. The thing that I didn’t like was that the action seemed really slow paced. Maybe the players were scaled up for the demo, but there didn’t seem like there was much of a threat from the enemies.
    Looks ok, fairly generic though. Mech suits are always cool, I'll give it that. But it being a multiplayer/co-op game is nonstarter for me. I'll pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

It was a pretty okay game.... it needed that S.P.E.C.I.A.L sauce. It didnt thave it

- - - Updated - - -

MS is before Bethesda tho.
    All I care about is Bethesda and CDPR ALSO TENDO. Maybe Ubi cause I am wondering why the fuck they are doing another AC game so soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

Fallout 4 felt soul less.

Empty and vapid

Is the microsoft showing starting soon?
    Tomorrow, there is nothing else today.

Tomorrow, there is nothing else today.
    Ohok, IGN seems to be getting interviews/game content still going today, just had a big code vein playthrough and soon its showing off some drinking game with the devil "afterparty"

Probably the smaller guys that didnt get time on the main stage

10+ Year Old Account

ole Yongyea doesnt waste any time to talk about lootboxes does he

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the fine print somewhere say "at launch"
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

That had to be one of the poorest E3 conference in recent years. Not even 10 games total, 3 new games. One of them a mobile game murdering C&C. God damn, thats such a bad start lmao. I guess its good for microsoft, they can only go up from EA conference.

10+ Year Old Account
    ole Yongyea doesnt waste any time to talk about lootboxes does he
    Well, I am still glad hes on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Watch the fine print somewhere say "at launch"
    Of course. They can always add things in later now and claim the community wanted it.