Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Arcane Torrent finally nerfed

Damn, Blizzards about to rake in that race transfer cash. That is brutal.

5+ Year Old Account
    At last. Those blood elves needed to suffer humility.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    At last. Those blood elves needed to suffer humility.
    Now even Blizzard has betrayed them, what will they call themselves next? Nerf'dorei?

Still not race changing.

Never played races for their racials. I play them because I think they look cool or want to.

You can't just change Arcane Torrent! You will pay for this!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see dead elves

The day of the Blood Elf has past. Long live the High Elves.

Took'em long enough.

Buff AT to 1min cd plz.

Will it work against a Paladin's BoP?

7+ Year Old Account
    Next announcement: High Elves released on Alliance with UNNERFED AT

JK JK

Now we shall see how many players actually made the race for looks/lore and not racials lol same for human side with the nerf to EMFH

Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    Would that help solve the population problem?

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Next announcement: High Elves released on Alliance with UNNERFED AT

JK JK

Now we shall see how many players actually made the race for looks/lore and not racials lol same for human side with the nerf to EMFH
    I really do.

I genuinely couldn't give two fucks about racials.

They could remove all of Highmountain Taurens and I'd still play them because ANTLERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    No. The only dispel that works on BoP says in its tooltip that it dispels "normally undispellable" abilities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I really do.

I genuinely couldn't give two fucks about racials.

They could remove all of Highmountain Taurens and I'd still play them because ANTLERS.
    I know there's a ton I just get tired of hearing how "SAVAGE" Horde players are, but then their BE rep is like 40% of all max level characters. Then you hear "oh but it's only because of racials, that's why we have to choose em!"

I want to see that "reason" proven wrong, so that we can out both factions as being Elf Lovers instead of trying to hear the vocal minority that keeps saying they arent

I know there's a ton I just get tired of hearing how "SAVAGE" Horde players are, but then their BE rep is like 40% of all max level characters. Then you hear "oh but it's only because of racials, that's why we have to choose em!"

I want to see that "reason" proven wrong, so that we can out both factions as being Elf Lovers instead of trying to hear the vocal minority that keeps saying they arent
    I'll openly admit that the only reason I play Blood elves is because they're beautiful sassy bastards.

Tbh I only have one Blood Elf. My Priest.

But they could nerf racials however they want. It's not a factor in my choice of race.

Same with classes. I play what I enjoy. Not what is "FotM" or the strongest.

I play Blood Elf Paladin, so not changing. Kind of sucks cause it allowed my holy pally to have an interrupt but o well. It is bad for the game to have such an overpowered racial.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I play Blood Elf Paladin, so not changing. Kind of sucks cause it allowed my holy pally to have an interrupt but o well. It is bad for the game to have such an overpowered racial.
    To be fair removing 1 beneficial effect isn't such a bad loss.

Could be worse. Could just be resource restoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair removing 1 beneficial effect isn't such a bad loss.

Could be worse. Could just be resource restoration.
    I thought Blizz was going to settle on the interrupt, they just gave everyone who rolled BE for the OP racial a huge middle finger.

and I'm laughing my ass off