Deleted

World of Warcraft: The Four Kingdoms - apparent next step of WoW

Deleted by moderator. Unnecessary content.
    Last edited by mmocefdd567ded; 2018-04-20 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    what do you think? True?
    Source? /10chars

Don't we have to wait for pre-hype thread for Blizzcon 2019 or 2020 before we start floating around hilariously fake expansion 'leaks'?

Deleted
    I dunno about you guys, but personally I'm impressed this hasn't been posted by a sock puppet account. Orgtar is basing his entire reputation, having lovingly been built up since 2011, on this grand moment.

If you have every considered being an author, I would advise against that career path.

Deleted
    Playerbase split up into 2 factions is already brewing enough difficulties for blizzard to even consider spliting it up even more

I'll entertain this for a moment:

What would happen to Guilds? If I have Blood Elf guildmembers, will they suddenly be excised from my guild if I'm playing a Tauren? Also, wouldn't this split the pool of players from two buckets into four, further hampering guild recruitment, queue times, raid and PvP PUGs, etc?

So, yeah, this won't happen. Maybe in WoW's successor, but not in WoW.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    Deleted by moderator. Unnecessary content.
    Hmmm....well, no. The edits are all by Orgtar. But with the original post gone there's nothing to discuss so this will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."