Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Kanye West hints at 2024 presidential run on Twitter.

Yes we are in the full-blown Idiocracy era folks, buckle your seat belts and stock up on Brawndo.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...-scooter-braun

Amidst the rumors of his presidential announcement following cryptic #Kanye2024 posters fans allegedly saw in Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York, Kanye West returned to Twitter on Tuesday night (April 24) with the tweet, "2024," confirming that he may actually be serious about running for president in the future.

Update: West has also tweeted a photo of a #Kanye2024 poster.

Given his prior Twitter rants, West surprisingly didn't expound on his "2024" tweet but on Monday, the rapper reportedly shared an image of posters that read "Keep America Great" and "Kanye2024" but quickly deleted them. West's interest in politics in no new phenomenon, since he declared his interest in the 2020 presidential race when he accepted his MTV VMA Video Vanguard Award in 2015.

Presidential bid aside, West took to Twitter again on Wednesday morning, ready to tackle a new crop of topics, including why he chose to let go of his former business associates (his lawyer and manager Scooter Braun).

"I no longer have a manager. I can't be managed," he wrote in one tweet, adding that he's "nobody's 'client.'" Next, he explained that he cut ties with his former lawyer because "he wouldn't come to work full time. I also asked my last manager to come work full time for Yeezy of course the last lawyer and manager said no. So now I hired a CEO and a CFO and i have two full time lawyers as of now."
    He can't be managed because in all seriousness he probably has bipolar disorder. Assuming he's off his meds if he's talking about being a god and how he's running for president.

I think we've had enough stable geniuses for a lifetime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    I hope George Bush goes on twitter and puts : Kayne doesn't care about black people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yes we are in the full-blown Idiocracy era folks, buckle your seat belts and stock up on Brawndo.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...-scooter-braun

He can't be managed because in all seriousness he probably has bipolar disorder. Assuming he's off his meds if he's talking about being a god and how he's running for president.
    Still better than Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Still better than Trump.
    Kanye is mentally ill. The only reason we don't hear more about his antics is because he is wealthy and the Kardashian PR team hides most of it.

I am certain Trump has a personality disorder but we don't need someone who has had full-blown mania episodes on live TV suddenly gain the ability to wage wars and have access to nukes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kanye is mentally ill. The only reason we don't hear more about his antics is because he is wealthy and the Kardashian PR team hides most of it.

I am certain Trump has a personality disorder but we don't need someone who has had full-blown mania episodes on live TV suddenly gain the ability to wage wars and have access to nukes.
    Yeah, I guess you have a point. Plus, anyone that thinks Kim Kardashian is attractive MUST be severely mentally disturbed. I still remember when South Park made fun of him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishsticks_(South_Park)
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-04-26 at 03:02 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Aaah hahahahahahahahaha

That notion, of Kanye West, having a shot at the Presidency is absolutely laughable.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2018-04-26 at 03:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks, one celebrity president with no political acumen is enough for my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Aaah hahahahahahahahaha

That notion, of Kanye West, having a shot at the Presidency is absolutely laughably.
    Go back to 2015 and replace “Kanye West” with “Donald Trump.”

Let’s not overestimate America’s filter again.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't let your memes be dreams, Kanye's presidency was foretold in the flames.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Aaah hahahahahahahahaha

That notion, of Kanye West, having a shot at the Presidency is absolutely laughable.

This seems familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This seems familiar.
    Heh, yeah, sure. I'm no fan of Trump but thinking Kanye compares to Trump in any meaningful way? Well, I leave you to your thoughts if that's the case.

10+ Year Old Account

This seems familiar.
    Yup, and Kanye is going to get the support of all the tiki torch wielders too.

- - - Updated - - -

This seems familiar.
    Yup, and Kanye is going to get the support of all the tiki torch wielders too.

I have all of Kanye's albums in my Spotify library right now. I wouldn't vote for him to be the head of student council.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    While his criminal record was expunged in 2016, he did plead "no contest" in 2014 and served 250 hours of community service: 100 for attacking a photographer and 150 for recording "Cruel Summer".

Mmm. Here's hoping that election winning strategy of claiming victory without thinking there's a chance to lose pays off again.

Quite curious how hard the black vote would be split on him.

I think the country can survive a single term of incompetency and extreme corruption, but the game might be over if it continues for multiple terms in a row.

Deleted
    That is brilliant. I'd vote for him just to see what the hell would happen!
    That would be fucking hilarious!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I think the country can survive a single term of incompetency and extreme corruption, but the game might be over if it continues for multiple terms in a row.
    The country can survive 100's of terms of incompetency and corruption. Seeing the President doesn't hold absolute power is really doesn't matter what monkey you give that title to.
    Also the US = Corruption for the past few hundred years. Trump being on the Throne makes 0 difference to that.

The US will be fine and still the Super power even with Trump on the Throne for 200 years.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    That is brilliant. I'd vote for him just to see what the hell would happen!
    That would be fucking hilarious!

- - - Updated - - -

The country can survive 100's of terms of incompetency and corruption. Seeing the President doesn't hold absolute power is really doesn't matter what monkey you give that title to.
    Also the US = Corruption for the past few hundred years. Trump being on the Throne makes 0 difference to that.

The US will be fine and still the Super power even with Trump on the Throne for 200 years.
    Yeah, this is 100% false. We NEVER had another president that was profiting from the presidency like Trump is. There is a reason he is donating his pittance of a $400,000 salary. Because ever weekend he stays at one of his properties, he gets millions of dollars in taxpayer money that pays for his aides hotel rooms, Secret service gets charged thousands of dollars for golf cart rental for following him, they were even charged a service fee to the Secret Service for using the Trump Tower elevator. Charged them rent for protecting him and his family that took forever to get to Washington DC. He has been in the Whitehouse for 15 or so months and has gotten about $70 million roughly from it. Not to mention, golfing over 100 times since January 20th, 2017.

Well, he's a rich moron and a deranged narcissist who experiences frequent breaks with reality.

Sounds like Presidential material alright. Republican anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I hope George Bush goes on twitter and puts : Kayne doesn't care about black people.
    Tee hee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Didn't Kanye say he'd run in 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Still better than Trump.
    No, not really. Kanye has a different kind of insanity, but it's just as much as Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, this is 100% false. We NEVER had another president that was profiting from the presidency like Trump is. There is a reason he is donating his pittance of a $400,000 salary. Because ever weekend he stays at one of his properties, he gets millions of dollars in taxpayer money that pays for his aides hotel rooms, Secret service gets charged thousands of dollars for golf cart rental for following him, they were even charged a service fee to the Secret Service for using the Trump Tower elevator. Charged them rent for protecting him and his family that took forever to get to Washington DC. He has been in the Whitehouse for 15 or so months and has gotten about $70 million roughly from it. Not to mention, golfing over 100 times since January 20th, 2017.
    It's woozie, you aren't going to get him to admit anything other than Trump is his Lord and Savior even as he masquerades as a woke independent who hates "both sides"(in reality only one of course).
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future