Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Given that Alleria just invited the Void over to Azeroth, the Horde might end up being Azeroth's savior in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Maybe Warcraft's universe has different morals, so what appears evil to you might not me such a big deal there. Azeroth's been through so much shit already that what Sylvanas is doing isnt even that outrageous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    I know we haven't seen everything yet but it makes me sick to see the Horde leaders follow her, including the new Allied Leaders and my beloved Rexxar. I'm starting to think Saurfang is the only one Horde side who has any common fucking sense.

She needs to be put down for good, but as she's necro eye-candy nothing will happen to her.
    The point of having a warchief is being 100% loyal to them. See Nazgrim - even though he knew what Garrosh has become, he still followed him because it was his duty. The one thing that enabled the uprising against Garrosh within the Horde was that he went full aggressor on the "weaker" races and basically kicked them out of Orgrimmar, saying they are no longer part of his Horde.

Sylvanas may be many things, but she's not dumb (as opposed to her sisters) - her ways may be evil, but she won't do anything to give her Horde a reason to leave her. And as long as she doesnt, the rest of the Horde will follow her whether they like it or not, because thats the main foundation of that faction - to obey your warchief.

You may speculate what nonsesne the whole warchief is, but you shouldnt blame the other leaders.

By the way now that I think about it, we went full circle. First Vol'jin blaming Thrall for appointing Garrosh as the warchief, and then he appoints Sylvanas. Oh the irony...

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    We can't have a rational conversation about the Horde or Alliance if you consider burning down a tree an "atrocity" but killing goblin miners in silithus is just fine.

Sylvanas wanting Kalimdor is a very resonable demand. Horde having Kalimdor & the Alliance having the Eastern Kingdoms & simply not interacting with each other is a perfect solution to avoiding war & would be easy to accommodate if the Alliance actually wanted peace. The Night elves & Forsaken would have to move, but they've been installed there for the shortest amount of time so that's the easiest relocation effort possible.
    Whoa there, telling two entire races to just abandon their homes and move to another continent is “reasonable”? The Night elves have lived in Ashenvale for millennia (10K+ years, Teldrassil is recent, but the Horde plow through all other elven lands to get there), the people of Lordaeron have been there for many centuries too, but hey! Sylvanas had an idea for peace, so what the heck, let’s do it! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    Yeah... I'd rather not have the guy who's constantly bending knee to the Alliance back in control. We need someone between Sylv and Thrall. Currently the Horde is under command of the Lich Queen and that's just unacceptable. Idc that she has tits. Idc that she's fap-bait for nerds. She's an evil bitch who's literally worse than Garrosh. At least with Garrosh you knew who who he was against. This bitch will backstab anyone at any time all while using the plague/former Arthas minions to kill HER OWN PEOPLE just to raise them into forced service. Anyone who says the people she raises have a choice are full of themselves.

I know we haven't seen everything yet but it makes me sick to see the Horde leaders follow her, including the new Allied Leaders and my beloved Rexxar. I'm starting to think Saurfang is the only one Horde side who has any common fucking sense.

She needs to be put down for good, but as she's necro eye-candy nothing will happen to her.
    Everything the Forsaken and Sylvanas are doing is actively strengthening he Horde, why wouldn’t they follow her?

The soldiers she plague bombed were going to die anyway, that’s why she resorted to that. Yeah it’s fucked up but it’s also pragmatic. Welcome to undead logic.

And who besides that shithead Garithos has she backstabbed?

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    wait for the whole story, then shitpost
    Why? This isn't a $10 dollar movie or $20 book.

You are telling people to wait until they've paid at least $15 x 12, because we know the story will take longer than a year to tell, before they decide whether they like it or not.

I'm gonna be a lot more critical of how something starts if I'm going to have to pay $180 to see how it plays out, rather than $10 or $20.

If it starts off shitty, you bet I'll drop my sub until at which point it becomes good storywise again. Which seems to be the prevalent pattern of thought the more we see "previewed" about BFA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Does the Horde NEED a Warchief? I mean the Horde essentially started as a common defense pact against the Alliance. It's there to guarantee that its members can live their lives without having to fear that the much larger Alliance might displace them. A defense pact does not need a leader. The Warchief can stay an Orcish title and the Horde as a whole can be a group of equals that agree to defend each other in case on is attacked.
    Yes. It does need a Warchief. Ok?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Vol'jin turns into a loa, goes back and kicks Sylvanas in the rear. "Thanks for leading the horde during the legion invasion, but I have no more need of you. Get out of my throne room!"

While it's unlikely to happen, it would be pretty sweet and I'd dig the idea of Vol'jin getting a second shot at being warchief after blizzard robbed him of his first try.
    "Voljin's story" in BfA is apparently not even his own unless it has a lot of story still missing.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "Voljin's story" in BfA is apparently not even his own unless it has a lot of story still missing.
    Elaborate? What do we know about Vol'jin in BFA? Is there new info? I knew he would appear in some form, but nothing more.
    Some people really like flavor. Occasionally subsisting on nutrient paste just doesn't feel the same as eating a steak. I get that flavor isn't for everyone, but I doubt removing all cosmetic indicators from the game would be appealing either. Nobody want to log in, queue to fight modestly sized blue checked box boss #7, initiate combat using an attack sequence of abilities 1-7 with a 13 beat repeat coda intermittently, and collect item level 630 slot 7 gear either.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Maybe Warcraft's universe has different morals, so what appears evil to you might not me such a big deal there. Azeroth's been through so much shit already that what Sylvanas is doing isnt even that outrageous.

- - - Updated - - -

The point of having a warchief is being 100% loyal to them. See Nazgrim - even though he knew what Garrosh has become, he still followed him because it was his duty. The one thing that enabled the uprising against Garrosh within the Horde was that he went full aggressor on the "weaker" races and basically kicked them out of Orgrimmar, saying they are no longer part of his Horde.

Sylvanas may be many things, but she's not dumb (as opposed to her sisters) - her ways may be evil, but she won't do anything to give her Horde a reason to leave her. And as long as she doesnt, the rest of the Horde will follow her whether they like it or not, because thats the main foundation of that faction - to obey your warchief.

You may speculate what nonsesne the whole warchief is, but you shouldnt blame the other leaders.

By the way now that I think about it, we went full circle. First Vol'jin blaming Thrall for appointing Garrosh as the warchief, and then he appoints Sylvanas. Oh the irony...
    I just don't think the Horde should be embracing Arthas 2.0 as their Leader. I know we need her in order to have a war but fuck me. I'm just waiting for the point where she ruins everything and outs herself as the selfish bitch she truly is with zero love for the Horde or its members.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Well given ever Horde loss so far has resulted in massive territorial gains and coming out better than before. The question should be: "Will there even be an Alliance left after their victory in BFA?".
    The MMO-Champion forums are long overdue for an "upvote" feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't there one of these threads before/after EVERY expansion since cata? I think we need a sticky for it tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotrip View Post
    Elaborate? What do we know about Vol'jin in BFA? Is there new info? I knew he would appear in some form, but nothing more.
    During the last datamining,(This has Spoilers so if someone doesn't want to read, stop now) we know Gadrin and the Horde Champion take Vol'jin's ashes to Atal'Dazar where he is "deemed worthy" to join the Zandalari Kings in their eternal rest.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    During the last datamining,(This has Spoilers so if someone doesn't want to read, stop now) we know Gadrin and the Horde Champion take Vol'jin's ashes to Atal'Dazar where he is "deemed worthy" to join the Zandalari Kings in their eternal rest.
    ...That’s it? That’s it?!?!?
    Some people really like flavor. Occasionally subsisting on nutrient paste just doesn't feel the same as eating a steak. I get that flavor isn't for everyone, but I doubt removing all cosmetic indicators from the game would be appealing either. Nobody want to log in, queue to fight modestly sized blue checked box boss #7, initiate combat using an attack sequence of abilities 1-7 with a 13 beat repeat coda intermittently, and collect item level 630 slot 7 gear either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    I mean, how can it be?

With more and more atrocities by the Horde on Sylvanas order being revealed, all going for her "Sod honor, get results" methods and us players who has time and again proven ourselves as champions of the Horde now find ourselves leashed by the Warchief's boyfriend Nathanos.

As for the speculations on how long Sylvanas actions will continue to go unpunished is probably just a question of time but say the scenario comes when she is de-throned, either in (yet another) Horde rebellion, or a forceful Alliance strike, who will then be left to pick up the mantle?

Will the Horde even be able to have another Warchief, seeing how disappointing the last three ones have been?

I am looking forward to BFA for the War Campaigns, new territories, new races and new gear.

But my faith and favoritism of the Horde has really sunk and just keeps sinking, much to the point of one wondering if the Horde should even be allowed to survive this, seeing there is no real way of reparing all the damage done by now.
    I think after this expansion or next, depending on the resolution of the void gods arc, there needs to be a hard reset to the lore. Normally the expansions just start immediately after the resolution of the previous one. There needs to an expansion that takes place 10 years down the road, or 20 years etc. Even with the allied races the actual populations, at least mature war-ready populations, are severely diminished.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotrip View Post
    ...That’s it? That’s it?!?!?
    I'm hoping there's more. But I only found something about Zalazane's spirit being destroyed. And someone saying "Vol'jin cares for us even in death"

Amazing how focused the alliance fanbase is on evul hrode wiep uot dea hrode
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The obvious conclusion is that Sylvanas is finally removed from the board for her never-ending stream of cartoonish mustache-twirling evil, but since Ion Hazzikostas is literally in love with her, obvious conclusions aren't necessarily foregone ones.

Although what the hell do I know, at this point? With the calibre of WoW writing these days, the Horde may end up led by the new Liadrin/Thalyssra power couple For Reasons by the end of #BofADeezFactions