Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You can't have read that link within a minute.
    If you don't even bother to read stuff, I am done with your trolling.
    I don't care what some people did in the past. The liberals in Sweden are moderates, they have no grip over society. They're not going to help fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Yea forget the context of a supposedly peaceful protest and let's go another 10 pages. Wear a mask any other time and enjoy yourself all you want.
    Were the people who got arrested for wearing masks being peaceful? Yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, if you are going to say I have a fetish for masks, can't I logically say you have a fetish for neo-Nazis?

I'll wait for you to back up all your baseless accusations.
    You can.

And I'd refute it by pointing to my replys to Tiwack

Hay @Tiwack I'm a nazi aparantly.

Yea don't fall into the logical fallacy of assuming refuting and argument is support for the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Were the people who got arrested for wearing masks being peaceful? Yes.
    Technically not. Because part of the definition of peaceful is law abiding and if wearing the mask as against the law they are not peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    You can.

Yea don't fall into the logical fallacy of assuming refuting and argument is support for the opposite.
    And I said I don't have a fetish for masks, but you refused to retract your claim. So sad o you to become a liar.

It's a shame you are an authoritarian who doesn't support freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, or freedom of expression... so sad.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So?

I've never said I support and freedoms. Only that Machismo is wrong in his definition and he's a hypocrite with a fetish for masks.

Also had a spat with Elba earlier in the thread because his idea's don't work if you can't tell who's nazi without free speech. That was funny.

But just because I say some ones wrong in there definition or hypocritical in there argument dosent mean I'm supporting the opposite that would be logical fallacy.
    You're free to jump off a cliff as your king commands or face execution. I'd rather have him over the knee transitioning to a democracy.
    Oh wait - you're the king of course and we're all accommodating your whims and dancing to your tune already
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-04-24 at 05:44 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    So, if you are going to say I have a fetish for masks, can't I logically say you have a fetish for neo-Nazis?

I'll wait for you to back up all your baseless accusations.
    Also I have backed it up. Several times now. This thread shows you meet the definition, an excessive commitment to masks.

Now it's up to you to refute that with some evidence.

You can.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically not. Because part of the definition of peaceful is law abiding and if wearing the mask as against the law they are not peaceful
    Well, here's the definition:

free from disturbance; tranquil.

not involving war or violence.

Another:

2 : untroubled by conflict, agitation, or commotion

3 : of or relating to a state or time of peace

4 : devoid of violence or force

And another:

characterized by peace; free from war, strife, commotion, violence, or disorder:

of, relating to, or characteristic of a state or time of peace.

peaceable; not argumentative, quarrelsome, or hostile:

YOU. Are. Welcome.

I accept your full retraction, and admission you were wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have backed it up. Several times now. This thread shows you meet the definition, an excessive commitment to masks.

Now it's up to you to refute that with some evidence.

Wrong.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

You can.

- - - Updated - - -

You said:

"Because part of the definition of peaceful is law abiding and if wearing the mask as against the law they are not peaceful "

Please, back it up. I have provided multiple sources that say you are full of shit.

Deleted
    You're free to jump off a cliff as your king commands or face execution. I'd rather have him over the knee transitioning to a democracy.
    Pfft who cares. Born king or elected and screened rich kid what's the difference really?

OoooOooOoo I get the choice between 1 of 2 ass holes instead of just the one but these 2 also haven't been raised to rule correctly and have some radical ideas there gonna push as fast as they can in 4 years no matter how shit they end up in practise.

Democracy is a lie and we know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Another:

And another:

characterized by peace; free from war, strife, commotion, violence, or disorder:

YOU. Are. Welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

You said:

"Because part of the definition of peaceful is law abiding and if wearing the mask as against the law they are not peaceful "

Please, back it up. I have provided multiple sources that say you are full of shit.
    Actually you've only put up one source for one claim... And it proved you wrong remember.

Also you Do know saying Wrong does nothing?

People can look back over the thread and see for them selves chuck.

I love when totalitarians try to preach about freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

Pfft who cares. Born king or elected and screened rich kid what's the difference really?

OoooOooOoo I get the choice between 1 of 2 ass holes instead of just the one but these 2 also haven't been raised to rule correctly and have some radical ideas there gonna push as fast as they can in 4 years no matter how shit they end up in practise.

Democracy is a lie and we know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually you've only put up one source for one claim... And it proved you wrong remember.
    You literally just made a claim:

back it up.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Since when is 'peaceful' the word we use for 'following the law to the letter'?

Just because they broke a law doesn't mean they aren't peaceful.
    Call it disturbance or look for another synonym in the dictionary. What he said checks out when the criteria for the law is met. protest + mask = no go. Love it or hate it. Tons of better things to worry about unless you're looking to be on the barricades breaking shit?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted

Another:

And another:

YOU. Are. Welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

You said:

Oh wow I read up haha you did it again.

Quarrelsome, disorder, agitation and commotion.

- - - Updated - - -

Call it disturbance or look for another synonym in the dictionary. What he said checks out when the criteria for the law is met. protest + mask = no go.
    Yea i just spotted that in proving me wrong he proved me right. God I love @Machismo he's such a littel scamp

Call it disturbance or look for another synonym in the dictionary. What he said checks out.
    I checked out lots of definitions, and yet, I did not see "law-abiding" anywhere in there.

Does that mean I'm not peaceful when I drive one mile over the speed limit?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow I read up haha you did it again.

Quarrelsome, disorder, agitation and commotion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i just spotted that in proving me wrong he proved me right. God I love @Machismo he's such a littel scamp
    So, you made a baseless claim, and refuse to back it up? I'm noticing an ongoing trend. Let me know when you can back up all those claims.

back it up.

They can express themselves however they like, correct? Just like burning a flag, or spouting anti-Semitic and racist garbage. It's a shame you are willing to support the free speech of neo-Nazis (rightfully), but not the free expression of Antifa.

I guess that shows where your true allegiances lie... and it's certainly not with freedom.
    You didn't answer my question. Explain to me what wearing a masks expresses? How is this law restricting it?

I showed you the law and the context for how it applies to this situation. So keep in mind all the context, just like with that nazi pug you mentioned.

Deleted
    I love when totalitarians try to preach about freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

You literally just made a claim:

back it up.
    Crazy thing is I seem to know more about than you do.

Shame you don't support freedoms equally though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    You didn't answer my question. Explain to me what wearing a masks expresses? How is this law restricting it?

I showed you the law and the context for how it applies to this situation. So keep in mind all the context, just like with that nazi pug you mentioned.
    Chill dude we allready nailed him that.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post

It can express one's desire to wear a mask. That's it, that's all it should take. Why do goths wear black?

The existence of a law is never a justification for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy thing is I seem to know more about than you do.

Shame you don't support freedoms equally though.

- - - Updated - - -

Chill dude we allready nailed him that.
    Prove that I don't.

Also:

Back it up.

Deleted
    I checked out lots of definitions, and yet, I did not see "law-abiding" anywhere in there.

Does that mean I'm not peaceful when I drive one mile over the speed limit?

- - - Updated - - -

So, you made a baseless claim, and refuse to back it up? I'm noticing an ongoing trend. Let me know when you can back up all those claims.

back it up.
    I did we have already established with evidence you have a mask fetish.
    And we established you don't know what the freedom of expression is
    And we established you don't hold all freedom equally
    We established you don't have clue about the UK government
    And now we know thanks to your evidence you don't know what peace is.

Doing well chuck.

And it's all up in this thread for people to browse at the pleasure.

I did we have already established with evidence you have a mask fetish.
    And we established you don't know what the freedom of expression is
    And we established you don't hold all freedom equally
    We established you don't have clue about the UK government
    And now we know thanks to your evidence you don't know what peace is.

Doing well chuck.

And it's all up in this thread for people to browse at the pleasure.

back it up.

You already got caught lying.

Deleted
    It can express one's desire to wear a mask. That's it, that's all it should take. Why do goths wear black?

- - - Updated - - -

Prove that I don't.

Also:

Back it up.
    Goths wearing black doesn't impead others freedoms. And as we showed earlier masks do.

Goths wearing black doesn't impead others freedoms. And as we showed earlier masks do.
    No, no you did not. Prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove that I don't.

Also:

Back it up.
    That's not actually what freedom of expression is though... that's like, not even close to what freedom of expression is.