Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    It originally was shown as a reskinned CE/Deluxe raptor. I guess they removed the saddle and went without it to make it more unique.
    I'm still irritated that they removed the ability to mount up on both CE mounts. The Raptor looks at least 10x cooler than the stupid horse.

https://i.redd.it/4n5fc0syydf01.jpg

This is what the mount actually looks like, I don't know why MMO champ chose the one patch that has both the deluxe mount and this one bugged to show off the mount, but both of them still have their armor.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Raptors have new run animations in BfA, so hopefully they'll extend it to our mounts as well. The bouncy type running that raptor/Raven Lord mounts have is tiresome to say the least.
    Yes, it seems to be applied to all raptor models, from the level 20 and 40 troll mounts, to the CE ones.
    Also wild ones, like the vanilla raptor model, the TBC one, the WoD one, the falcosaur and the BfA ravasaur.
    Check it out on WoWhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Finally a mount preview!
    Yeah thats a nice QOL improvement.

They removed the stupid chair the raptor had...wish theyd do the same on the BfA golden version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    https://i.redd.it/4n5fc0syydf01.jpg

This is what the mount actually looks like, I don't know why MMO champ chose the one patch that has both the deluxe mount and this one bugged to show off the mount, but both of them still have their armor.
    Thats just sad...the chair is all you see from behind and it ruins the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekys12yearold brother View Post
    I'm just glad it wasn't a recolour of the raptor bfa collectors mount. was kind of concerned we'd get another corrupted dreadwing
    It is a recolor of the BFA Raptor mount.... for some reason parts of the armor aren't showing up in that preview, or on the beta ATM, but they were showing up initially.

mount linking totally shouldve been a thing long ago