10+ Year Old Account
    horde, the 40 mans
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have never blacklisted a bg.
    Exclusively level horde alts through pvp.
    Usually specifically queue for AV on my Alliance main.
    Not wildly fond of dwg though.

AV/IoC. My compuer just crashes in those BGs.

I would love to blacklist SotA/EotS instead.

Temple of Kotmogu and Isle of Conquest
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

When i play as Horde AV and IoC.

When i play as Alliance Strand and AV because most of the time is a turtle game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I blacklisted Arathi Basin and Warsong long ago. They aren’t bad battlegrounds. I was just so sick of them after so many years.

Strand of the ancient and Temple of kotosomethinghorriblepandaland

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is this not a poll with multiple options to choose from?

Anyway, I blacklist Strand of the Ancients and Isle of Conquest. Horrible, Horrible maps.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Alterac and IoC (as both H and A) since Alterac is just a shell of its former self and I don't like turtle-zergs in IoC. Also, in WoD there was a 20+ accounts multi-boxer in my battlegroup (do these still exist? idk) who dominated both BGs. Playing against this guy was the last straw for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Strand and Gilneas, Alliance.

I have no clue why, but it seems like no one I ever met in those two understood the concept. Defending the first base in Gilneas is probably believed to be cursed position or something because before I blacklisted it, I never saw anyone (else than me) do it.

Deleted
    Not home atm so not sure, but probably Twin Peaks and Deepwind Gorge. Previously had AV and IoC, but after getting those first 2 for a while I'd rather not see them again.

I don't blacklist any because I want wins and achievements from them. I always blacklist Deepwind on alts.

Strand and isles of conquest for sure. Will be nice to see both of them removed from the queue.
    We humans have to stick together

SotA is a mainstay for me then either IoC or Kotmogu, honestly most of the BGs they've released after TBC have been bad(haven't tried seething shore yet)

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't have to hate to blacklist any battleground but because some of teams are horrible mine would have to be:

Slivershard Mines and Strand of the Ancients.

Sucks that Strand of the Ancients is being removed. I liked that bg but its too bad that teams were horrible.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Deleted
    WSG and TP because otherwise I get them 90% of the time.

Blacklisted: Strand, Isle of conquest.

I usually instant leave if AV pops.

WSG and Twin Peaks. the end.

Isle of Conquest on all of my characters, AV for Horde, and Strand of the Ancients for Alliance.

Strand of the Ancients and Eye of the Storm(knockbacked into the abyss is lame,on specs you cant do anything against it.)