Quote Originally Posted by JackWest View Post
    Then there is no need to repeat it 50 times a day, right?
    I only repeat it when it's necessary. I mean like now clear it's a good thing ML is going away. It's cutting a lot of greed from the system. Really good change for Blizzard ...

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Maybe people should care more about the boss kill than who is getting the loot then.

If someone is in your guild who you don't want getting loot, then they shouldn't be in your guild.

It really is that simple.

This entire loot change is honestly to combat community elitism and toxicity.
    I was like you wasting my time arguing with these people and their toxic mentality... The fight is over, we won, everyone will be getting loot in a fair manner in 3months only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I only repeat it when it's necessary. I mean like now clear it's a good thing ML is going away. It's cutting a lot of greed from the system. Really good change for Blizzard ...
    You sure its "necessary" to keep telling me that after I have already said I respect your opinion and I have my reasons to disagree(yday) and its 3rd time in 5 mins you "shove it in my face". Thats the problem
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Only if its the same or lower ilvl than what you have equipped, and remember we lose the leggos to inflate that number
    I'm pretty sure legendaries don't count for loot trading in personal loot. Example a 975 bracer dropped but I could not trade it because my previous high was 965 despite wearing a ilevel 1000 bracer lego all the time.

Not that it will matter either way in BfA but just point this out.

It's probably been said in the last 117 pages, but I seriously doubt if the change has anything to do with making sure Trials get loot. I'd wager that's the PR excuse.

By forcing personal loot, it would seem that this change is designed to intentionally slow down the rate at which all members of the raid can gain a complete set of upgrades in order to make progression take longer, make raid tiers last longer, and extend subscription times.

Again, trial members are irrelevant to this change. This just falls in line with every other change they make to make things take an unnecessarily long period of time.

You sure its "necessary" to keep telling me that after I have already said I respect your opinion and I have my reasons to disagree(yday) and its 3rd time in 5 mins you "shove it in my face". Thats the problem
    Well it's just about keeping the conversation on track. Some people want to make it about me. I am ok with that at times because who doesn't love being the man. But we are here to talk about ML. It is an outstanding change and we should keep the focus on this monumental moment in history. The greedy have been struck down. The people all have equal voice and purpose. Blizzard deserves a lot of credit. Keep the focus on the good. You can just PM me the stuff about me. Keeps the thread less messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vouksh89 View Post
    One of the arguments that is constantly brought up is that "raiders would quit when trials/carries get loot when they go weeks without anything". This is the same facile argument that the other side uses to justify ML being taken away (that ML is abused to give gear to themselves/friends). It's treating such things as the rule, rather than as an exception.

I've personally experienced the opposite happening in my guild. Granted, we only raid heroic, but we use PL, and let people link gear that they don't want/need in raid and let people roll on it. It's fairly often that we get the core people getting drops that they don't need passing it off to the new people, way more than the new people lucking out and getting a BiS item that someone else needs.

Personally, I feel like trials should get an equal chance at loot, but I also acknowledge that my opinion doesn't really hold much weight as I don't ever plan on raiding mythic. But so many people on both sides of this thread are relying on the outliers of chance, rather than the average.
    I was rewarded the Nightmare mount from Karazhan in my first hour with a new guild and a shaman quit over it. I never seen it before or after when trials get loot or mounts, which happens despite what some people think on this forum. I have been in many guilds and when we found our last one at the start of Cata, we have been doing /roll and PL exclusively. Anyone present during a kill gets a chance at loot, even when we PUG. Many mounts, and upgrades went to non guildies over the years and we have no problems filling ranks when we need to with new member or PUGs becasue they know we are always fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    Haha way too look me up. That must make you feel all special and proud.

It's not about mythic progress or raid dificulties. It's about loot rules and people wanting to be pretentious and having autisticly 'full control' otherwise they cry about it being unfair.

Whether 1 person gets all the loot personal loot normally drops or everyone gets personal loot changes NOTHING about the loot. The only thing that changes is the fact that 1 person (or a loot-council) can determine what to do with the loot.
    The reason Blizzard made this change because it's much more streamlined and prevents stuff like ninja-looting, which sucks!

And about the topic title.. I bet you're one of those people that, just like the OP, think that people who trial-raid deserve to pay you for your time with their gold/drops.
    How would you know? You literally dont even raid outside of LFR, which is already PL. So why do you want options gone for content you dont even play again? Do you get a kick out of taking things away from people?

- - - Updated - - -

With how often you keep saying this, literally multiple times a day, im starting to think YOU are the one that doesnt believe it and needs convincing.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Do you get a kick out of taking things away from people?
    Haha you're adorable!

How would you know? You literally dont even raid outside of LFR, which is already PL. So why do you want options gone for content you dont even play again? Do you get a kick out of taking things away from people?

- - - Updated - - -

With how often you keep saying this, literally multiple times a day, im starting to think YOU are the one that doesnt believe it and needs convincing.
    Aww.. Roberto, the daily man up is in. I love it when you get all in the grove. So let's do a play by play. I only raid LFR. What is it your other buddy says? Citation or something? I kid, I kid. But everyone know you don't know and won't know so assumption it is. Next is me taking things from people, friend, Roberto, I have gained nothing or removed anything from anyone. Blizzard did that. Of course for the right reasons because ML is for the greedy types that have taken from people for years (here you go on and on about me assuming).

Then you thinking you know what I am thinking self defeats itself. Comon Roberto. I love you and respect your opinion. Of course I believe ML removal is great, but Roborto, I'm not taking it buddy. The greedy people screwed it over. But give it time. You will love PL once ML is removed.

Aww.. Roberto, the daily man up is in. I love it when you get all in the grove. So let's do a play by play. I only raid LFR. What is it your other buddy says? Citation or something? I kid, I kid. But everyone know you don't know and won't know so assumption it is. Next is me taking things from people, friend, Roberto, I have gained nothing or removed anything from anyone. Blizzard did that. Of course for the right reasons because ML is for the greedy types that have taken from people for years (here you go on and on about me assuming).

Then you thinking you know what I am thinking self defeats itself. Comon Roberto. I love you and respect your opinion. Of course I believe ML removal is great, but Roborto, I'm not taking it buddy. The greedy people screwed it over. But give it time. You will love PL once ML is removed.
    He has his profile in his sig you can look up his profile quite easy. He has 2/11 LFR kills in antorus, and the other raids are cleared LFR. Not even a normal mode kill.

And hes going on about ML being gone is great. And I dont think hes alone in the never been in mythic raiding but still want to change how others play camp, its weird

because ML is for the greedy types that have taken from people for years
    This has to be the dumbest argument ever used on mmo-c.
    /facepalm

He has his profile in his sig you can look up his profile quite easy. He has 2/11 LFR kills in antorus, and the other raids are cleared LFR. Not even a normal mode kill.

And hes going on about ML being gone is great. And I dont think hes alone in the never been in mythic raiding but still want to change how others play camp, its weird
    Well its good I only raid LFR Roberto! I think somewhere in here my feelings are suppose to be hurt. But for some reason all I can think about is ML being an outstanding change. My sit is long and filled with links. Its a good game you try to run Roberto, and I am insanely impressed by it. Damn in fact I love you man. Top poster on these forums to me. But lets just entertain you for a moment. If what you say is true. So?

ML is an outanding change Roberto. You will love it too. I can feel it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aluren View Post
    This has to be the dumbest argument ever used on mmo-c.
    /facepalm
    Maybe 2nd. We have your post here that certainly tops that. But why argue the case when you cannot. The ML change is great.

Well its good I only raid LFR Roberto! I think somewhere in here my feelings are suppose to be hurt. But for some reason all I can think about is ML being an outstanding change. My sit is long and filled with links. Its a good game you try to run Roberto, and I am insanely impressed by it. Damn in fact I love you man. Top poster on these forums to me. But lets just entertain you for a moment. If what you say is true. So?

ML is an outanding change Roberto. You will love it too. I can feel it.
    Im not taking the piss out of LFR trying to make people feel bad my man, Im saying, LFR has forced PL already, you cant make it Master Loot even if you were the greediest most entitled player in all of history! So this change doesnt effect him yet here he is championing for its cause.

Bit weird no?

Im not taking the piss out of LFR trying to make people feel bad my man, Im saying, LFR has forced PL already, you cant make it Master Loot even if you were the greediest most entitled player in all of history! So this change doesnt effect him yet here he is championing for its cause.

Bit weird no?
    Roberto here is coming around to the ML change. Its perfect. Let's keep the conversation off me sugar this is about master looter. This is the best change possible. Very good by Blizzard.

Im LFR player I am LFR player. I feel so good.

In what universe is "I want loot to be shared in group for benefit of all, I don't want loot forced on me that would be better for someone else so we can kill bigger dragons" an awful, selfish viewpoint which Blizzard must purge, but "it's my loot! I want it! I earned it just by physically being there, nothing else matters! Mine mine mine! And everyone else must play this way too!" isn't selfish and is the viewpoint you want Blizzard to support exclusively?

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    In what universe is "I want loot to be shared in group for benefit of all, I don't want loot forced on me that would be better for someone else so we can kill bigger dragons" an awful, selfish viewpoint which Blizzard must purge, but "it's my loot! I want it! I earned it just by physically being there, nothing else matters! Mine mine mine! And everyone else must play this way too!" isn't selfish and is the viewpoint you want Blizzard to support exclusively?
    The one we live in. Minus the who twisting of negativity you pushed into it. The ML change is insanely popular and needed. Will really make the game much stronger.

Roberto here is coming around to the ML change. Its perfect. Let's keep the conversation off me sugar this is about master looter. This is the best change possible. Very good by Blizzard.

Im LFR player I am LFR player. I feel so good.
    You said earlier in the thread you were in a mythic guild that used master looter "like any half decent guild"(your words) this expansion, which is it my man? Getting me confused changing ye story. I cant keep up with your genius im sorry. I need these things spelled out, you know how it is

You said earlier in the thread you were in a mythic guild that used master looter "like any half decent guild"(your words) this expansion, which is it my man? Getting me confused changing ye story. I cant keep up with your genius im sorry. I need these things spelled out, you know how it is
    You will never know. You will always assume what helps your argument. That's what I love about you Roberto. This change in you is so aggressive and I respect that. It really makes me proud to be in this thread of celebration. Sure you don't like the change and I do. Thats a reality of life. But whats important is the struggle is over. ML is good. We don't celebrate ML being gone. We celebrate the conflict between the systems coming to an end. ML is gone. Lets pop a cork.

Everyone talking about ilvl trade rules, what about if I just dont loot the boss and let my mail auto loot it after the raid and I dont have to trade shit? Yeah fuck you guildies im disenchanting that shit for gold for game tokens
    Well they will be aware of it via the guild loot window if they pay any attention, and the sort of loot council whores that this change is allegedly aimed at will probably run addons of some sort to track the drops of all their raiders. So at best you're only delaying the drama.