7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kooz View Post
    you want to farm mounts and sell runs

quite a few from your core team don't agree or don't care, they just left

you are recruiting trials, pretending you are helping them somehow, giving them kills and showering with loot nobody needs , all of this irrelevant at this point. All TF jewels will never go to them anyways, for example, you are abusing.
    Trials get a free 11/11 mythic, while getting mythic loot and it's still abuse, phew lad. You know people are actually paying a lot of money to even see mythic runs, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Casuals don't do organized raiding... they have no horse in the race as ML has been dead in pugging all of legion. And exorsus supports anything that makes their lives "easier", they're the first guild to whine about having to do work to stay in the top.
    hear hear, let's now define casuals. really?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    Trials get a free 11/11 mythic, while getting mythic loot and it's still abuse, phew lad. You know people are actually paying a lot of money to even see mythic runs, right?
    trials do the same job as everyone else if you are good at recruiting and should be rewarded equally, and kicked if they did not pass the trial.

looks like you want to sell runs, that explains it all.

hear hear, let's now define casuals. really?
    Those who log in when the want to, do what they want to, and generally don't prescribe to scheduled activities in the game? It's pretty simple really. If you do organized raiding, you are already not a true casual.

7+ Year Old Account
    trials do the same job as everyone else if you are good at recruiting and should be rewarded equally, and kicked if they did not pass the trial.
    looks like you want to sell runs, that explains it all.
    Nah, they don't, also, very intellectual conclusion you made right there. I don't want to give trials loot over core raiders because we want to sell them the runs, very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    You're just wrong on so many levels. Like i said before, you've got 0 insight into how a mythic guild is run.

you are just repeating yourself so many times without any support. Main tank, taunting, I'm not here for this.

Deleted
    Do you imagine if blizzard were to design a loot system that would calculate who deserves every item basing itself in the performance of every player?

It would go down so that best players get all the loot and are even better and worse players who would never get anything until the good players would have get everything.

That would be really cool and I'm more an average player than a good one.

Those who log in when the want to, do what they want to, and generally don't prescribe to scheduled activities in the game? It's pretty simple really. If you do organized raiding, you are already not a true casual.
    most guilds describe themselves as "semi casuals" or something in between

go live with that lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    Do you imagine if blizzard were to design a loot system that would calculate who deserves every item basing itself in the performance of every player?

It would go down so that best players get all the loot and are even better and worse players who would never get anything until the good players would have get everything.

That would be really cool and I'm more an average player than a good one.
    That would cause the biggest shitstorm of any shitstorms on WoW forums and definitly worth it. I would love them see implement that.

go live with that lol
    "Semi-casual" is not truly "casual" though, it even has a "semi" in front. Like, the literal definition of casual is "not regular or permanent, in particular." for the purpose of gaming. The minute you throw organized raiding in though, thereby having something "regular or permanent" you can no longer refer to yourself as "casual". You're not hardcore either per say, you're just kind of... somewhere in the middle.

Deleted
    That would cause the biggest shitstorm of any shitstorms on WoW forums and definitly worth it. I would love them see implement that.
    Definitely, want loot? become better player.

The system could of course account for the % upgrade, if the best player get a 1 -5 % upgrade and the worse player get a 30 % give it to the worst, but overall the system would itself organize the better get the items, the worse get the leftovers.

I really would like to see it.

7+ Year Old Account
    got any magical data proving that?

- - - Updated - - -

"Semi-casual" is not truly "casual" though, it even has a "semi" in front. Like, the literal definition of casual is "not regular or permanent, in particular." for the purpose of gaming. The minute you throw organized raiding in though, thereby having something "regular or permanent" you can no longer refer to yourself as "casual". You're not hardcore either per say, you're just kind of... somewhere in the middle.
    Semi-Hardcore makes sense, also something which you can see on wowprogress. I have yet to see semi-casual. But as he stated, most guilds are semi-casual. I am sure he has the same kind of prove like his claim that mostly jerks use ML

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    better that then cater to toxic abusive people. finally blizzard is taking a stand . the more of toxic abusive people will leave the game the better for playerbase

seems like toxic abusive people need to find new game where they will try to bully others jsut like they are bullied on everyday basis irl
    It's not toxic at all. If you run a raiding guild, you want loot to go to your raiders. If someone is on their trial runs, they haven't yet shown their dedication to the team or their ability to perform. When they get gear over a raider, before their trial is done, you are essentially rolling the dice as to whether they will stay or not. Denying loot to a trial isn't a "fuck you", it's done because you don't know if that person will stay. I don't know about you, but the raid guilds I have joined don't exist to gear up non-guildies/non-raiders.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Currently you delay that risk by setting them to 0 drops, with PL you delay that risk by not trading them anything. With PL your guild can't have someone "piss off with great gear," unless you traded it to them, or it popped into their inventory separate of you.

What's the way lower risk?
    Just don't bring them. If the guild is working on progression, anyone not geared for progression boss kills can fuck off. Underskilled? Fuck em. Undergeared? Fuck em. Don't know the fight? Fuck em. Can't make every progression night? Fuck em.

They wanted this, they got this, they brought this on themselves. Blizzard isn't going to change it back just because guilds that focus on progression stopped bringing lesser geared/skilled people who, for the most part, only care about themselves getting some pixels. Might as well just move on (slower of course)n

so read it, top guilds like Exorsus support it.

also check another thread with voting, it's 50/50 on this forum, if you include casuals that never read forums, it will be majority that welcome the change
    No casuals are doing the type of raiding that I'm currently doing. They're irregularly raiding heroic at best. So their opinion on the matter is kind off whatever and that's putting it nicely. Exorsus is in a race of it's own, the only people that should care about their opinion are other world first race-contenders.

- - - Updated - - -

you are just repeating yourself so many times without any support. Main tank, taunting, I'm not here for this.
    Ehh what? You're quoting an old post of mine. Someone must've really touched you in a bad spot.

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    If Method guy doesn't shut up the 678th US Rank "But what with myah progression?" tryhards in this thread, nothing will.
    Although he's good enough to be raiding at that level, his attitude shows he shouldn't be, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's suddenly not on Method's BFA roster.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Although he's good enough to be raiding at that level, his attitude shows he shouldn't be, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's suddenly not on Method's BFA roster.

I thought it was proven the method guy wasn’t even on Eu or in the main method roster in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    No casuals are doing the type of raiding that I'm currently doing. They're irregularly raiding heroic at best. So their opinion on the matter is kind off whatever and that's putting it nicely. Exorsus is in a race of it's own, the only people that should care about their opinion are other world first race-contenders.

- - - Updated - - -

Ehh what? You're quoting an old post of mine. Someone must've really touched you in a bad spot.
    it just looks like this, you've been repeating yourself, check your posts, it looks funny.

you want to feel important cuz you killed argus a few months ago and expect respect for your guild , that's perfectly fine.

you are not doing progression any longer, and were trying to hire trials to help you farm mounts/sell runs whatever. Your attitude just shows that you may be one of many examples when trials are not treated as equals and abused. Did you ever give a trial a TF item judging on same terms with the core team?

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    I thought it was proven the method guy wasn’t even on Eu or in the main method roster in the first place.
    Oh, well then he's just a shitlord troll I guess.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

it just looks like this, you've been repeating yourself, check your posts, it looks funny.

you want to feel important cuz you killed argus a few months ago and expect respect for your guild , that's perfectly fine.

you are not doing progression any longer, and were trying to hire trials to help you farm mounts/sell runs whatever. Your attitude just shows that you may be one of many examples when trials are not treated as equals and abused. Did you ever give a trial a TF item judging on same terms with the core team?
    No it's about self-awareness and knowing your place. We don't "hire trials", we always recruit long-term. It's just a bigger chance we might recruit people with less experience during farm because then they have a chance to show they can play the game. We don't do sell runs so that's one thing you've gotten completely wrong. And we farm the mount for everyone, trial or not. We've given out like 40 Gul'dan mounts to trials that joined and either left or got declined. We've given away TF'd loot to trials that we see alot of promise in. Of course we'll prioritize core raiders over trials since we don't even know if that trial is going to stay.

You don't even realize it's the other way around, we carry someone to 11/11M and then they leave/quit the game. That's more likely to happen, trials fucking us over because they just wanted the achiv. You've got 0 insight, absolutely 0. Not every guild is toxic, believe it or not, top mythic guilds are quite nice places, otherwise it wouldnt ever get there. You don't become a top mythic raiding guild without having a good and stable core, you wouldnt get that with an extremely toxic environment.

got any magical data proving that?
    one easy way is going to your server forum or if you are desperate browse other to check it out, not a big deal to give you data insight lol