Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Michelle Wolf destroys sarah Huckabee Sanders at the WHCD.

Watch it, This may be the best 1min 23sec of your life LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Ahhhh the face of someone filled with regret, who knows they gone too far, but does not have the courage, moral character nor the strength to walk their way because.

The Mouth of Trump, here, has become a particularly infamous character in a cast full of them. And she knows, with that face of her's there, as Trump's Presidency sunsets in it's ability to get anything done, it's basically all downhill for her. Trump will retire... or to go jail. His crony's will find another teat to suck on. But she... she's forever the Mouth of Trump. God help her.

15+ Year Old Account
    The White House Correspondent's Dinner has been an amazing place where the left roasts the right with amazing jokes and the right gets up to the podium and goes "lol durr left is dum".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Since this is, I guess, the one and only thread for this routine, here it is in its entirety:

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    The White House Correspondent's Dinner has been an amazing place where the left roasts the right with amazing jokes and the right gets up to the podium and goes "lol durr left is dum".
    George W Bush handled it (mostly) with grave and a sense of humor. I'd say no more or less than any other President.

This pack of jackals, like all would-be authoritarians, takes jokes at their expense and satire very seriously. It's a recurring trait among authoritarian governments or those who would like to be.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/04/05/...nt-like-jokes/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Damn, she killed it with that last joke.

Careful. When Obama roasted Trump, Trump decided to run for president.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Careful. When Obama roasted Trump, Trump decided to run for president.
    That’s actually what he was doing instead of going. He is still campaigning for president. It’s pretty amazing he can run Trump Organization, vacation as much as he does and still have time to be on twitter... oh... almost forgot and President... hell of a hard worker...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Trump has made being offensive, lying and being all round disgusting the expectation.

Anyone here trying to hold a 32 year old barely known 'comedian' to a higher standard than the President of the United States needs to take a step or two back.

For me - I thought it was pretty much unfunny from start to finish, it was offensive and blunt.

It was a perfect presentation of what Trump represents - thrown right back at him and his people.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Trump has made being offensive, lying and being all round disgusting the expectation.

Anyone here trying to hold a 32 year old barely known 'comedian' to a higher standard than the President of the United States needs to take a step or two back.

For me - I thought it was pretty much unfunny from start to finish, it was offensive and blunt.

It was a perfect presentation of what Trump represents - thrown right back at him and his people.
    Well of course. They think "telling it like it is" means insulting everyone who's not like them, and when a joke is cracked at their expense they get omegatriggered.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Now that's a roast. Damn!

This is juicy bait for President snowflake who will go after her and make her even more popular.

atleast no one is calling Sarah "fat, disgusting, or pig" ect... which all are true of her of course, but It's nice not to generally have to resort to that low of a tier of a joke
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Amazing, just just amazing lol.

That "truth ashes" joke was definitely great. Gotta wonder why exactly SHS decided to do this. She had to know she'd be destroyed on stage like that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

You know those idiots that always complain about everyone being too sensitive and PC? About how everyone needs to lighten up and can't take a joke? You're about to see many of them cry bloody murder over how mean-spirited, nasty, and offensive this supposedly was.

When you put it in the context of the prideful sass and disdain that Sanders shows the press corps (and much of the citizenry) on the daily, and especially with regards to the type of speeches with which her boss has made a name for himself, it seems pretty tame. The only thing weird is that Sanders was sitting right there for it, which actually shows more backbone than Trump has. If he had even half the balls and wit he claims to have, he would have sat there, soaked it in, and then stood up and roasted them all right back, "ten times harder". Imagine how glorious that would have been for his fans. But he's not actually that brave, clever, or confident, so he went back to his comfort zone instead to be applauded, leaving his loyal minions behind to get "savaged" without his support.

Although I gotta say, I find most "roasts" to be lame, strained, and not really very funny, and you couldn't pay me to attend something like this in person. Most of the WHCD hosts I've seen have later said that the gig is a nightmare, and I think even Colbert has said of his now-legendary stint that as far as the in-house audience was concerned. he basically bombed. There are a few comedians who can pull this sort of thing off, but I think it's really not that easy, especially in a situation like this where everyone's at each others' throats already. I think roasts are typically funnier when the people actually like each other, and it's jokes disguised as insults rather than insults disguised as jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Gotta wonder why exactly SHS decided to do this. She had to know she'd be destroyed on stage like that.
    I think she is able to temporarily delude herself into thinking that the critics are just a small minority of antifa zealots and fake news purveyors, and that she is otherwise liked and respected. This is likely buoyed in large part by what she may perceive as tactical victories in arguing with the press and by generic praise from her boss and colleagues/enablers.

Haha, the full thing is pretty damn funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    atleast no one is calling Sarah "fat, disgusting, or pig" ect... which all are true of her of course, but It's nice not to generally have to resort to that low of a tier of a joke
    Better hope she never says anything bad about Trump on twitter then uhuehuehue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That "truth ashes" joke was definitely great. Gotta wonder why exactly SHS decided to do this. She had to know she'd be destroyed on stage like that.
    Being a hatemonger like Sarah is mentally exhausting. She needed to recharge by getting destroyed like that to give her the motivation and energy to continue spewing her venom and lies.

Deleted
    Oh look, it's the left wing version of those cringetastic "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS cucks in debate" videos on youtube.

Two sides of the same coin.

I was looking up her bit online and fell down such a rabbit hole of WHCD nostalgia, courtesy of Stephen Colbert's 2006 speech.

It's kind of funny to remember that awkward phase of the internet just after the turn of the century - social media was just becoming a thing, and the "regular" media was not yet used to how things could become big stories without they themselves pushing it. And so after Colbert lambasted not just the president, not just the conservative media, but even completely eviscerated liberal media, they all decided to handle the situation by simply pretending the event never occurred. No one ran stories on Colbert's routine. But because of rising social media, it went viral, went around traditional media, and became big news anyway - and the outlets finally had to acknowledge it, at first with a landslide of articles about how Colbert WAS NOT FUNNY AND RUINED THE WHOLE NIGHT. And when that didn't stick, they eventually had to start looking at the ugly truths.

Events like those probably reshaped the media more than a lot of other things that have happened in the last 50 years. It's kind of ironic that we now have a media that's far more trustworthy and accountable than it was 12 years ago (minus certain outlets cough cough), but then folks like Huckabee Sanders and her boss scream FAKE NEWS at it louder than anyone ever has in American history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Oh look, it's the left wing version of those cringetastic "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS cucks in debate" videos on youtube.

Two sides of the same coin.
    Shapiro does comedy now? Intentionally, I mean.

I dont think this is a right vs left kinda thing. I remember Bush participation to these to be quiet enjoyable. I believe it has more to do with the fact you have a WH administration against the American people, of course its gona hate jokes and not be a part of it. Bush had a lot of flaws, but hating his own citizens was not one of them.