Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    But I hear ppl saying everywhere that Outlaw and Assa are pretty decent. Are you sure they get 'so much feedback' about it being bad? Or are you portraying your own disliking of the class onto everyone's opinions? I'd say the latter. Also how convenient that you've quoted only part of my reply, guess you can't argue properly about the whole thing.
    I quoted part of it because the rest was about warlocks about which I dont care(no offense)

as I said, they can enjoy assa and outlaw being easy and simple all they want, all the better for them, but I'M upset because blizzard dragged down sub with them, and now I dont have a spec I truly enjoy on a class I've been playing for 14 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    To that I agree with because I believe every pure dps needs one spec that is “easier.” I think sub could be improved greatly on alpha if it gets another finisher, just call it energetic recovery, to fix its energy issues and to have another thing to dance
    around.
    no, what they need to fix is our burst itself not our preparation for it.
    if they put in another finisher we'll still just spam shadow dance we'll just use it once every x seconds instead of evis, it wouldnt change a thing.

they need to make vanish a more meaningful cooldown again for one.
    and they need to make find weakness work with DFA somehow.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-05-01 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    you chose the wrong expansion to reroll rogue to

we're gonna be terrible in BFA
    I don't have the beta, but from everything I've seen online (videos & forums), assassination looks really good thus far. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, I guess.

edit: just read the rest of your posts and you seem to be talking about sub. my bad. sin rogue 4 life.

edit2: also just got the beta today. sin feels fine to me.
    Last edited by Supern3rd; 2018-05-03 at 06:25 AM.

Deleted
    Sub requires some practice, but its rewarding!

I really like healing as a rshammy and dpsing a spriest, a tough choice you got there buddy

you sound like the kind fo person that will play 2-3 chars as mains tbh so i dont think you will ever be content playing just 1 spec/class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal opinion:

Rogues are great fun, especially in PvP. BUT that is because of my playstyle. I play the cowards game so to speak, trying to die 0 times at all BGs etc. That's why I love Rogues, we can be invisible and vanish when the going get tough. That combined with cheat death and cloak, can keep a Rogue that saves cooldowns immortal.

However, combatwise, I am NOT a fan of the extreme heavy cooldown dependency. Without cooldowns, we don't have that much to offer. Basically everything we have is on a cooldown. Without cooldowns, we can't escape, can't run fast and can't zerg anyone, which encourage you to engage -> use most cooldowns -> disengage and then WAIT a long time for cooldowns again, at least if you want to get a sweet KDR and not die much.

For PvE, we are a solid DPS, at least if you played Assa for Legion. Sub had it's peak in Tomb and Outlaw has been garbage. Assa has been solid and a Dot specc, if you don't like dots though, I don't recomend Rogue. Outlaw has been so low in numbers and really boring due to RNG in the main cooldown.

Some like Sub but I never liked it, due to the inconvinience of the action bars. Shadow Dance mess up the entire specc. It makes your stealth bar your primary bar and this is a living hell if you ask me.

Can't really recomend or denounce Rogue, it depends on what you like. Try it and decide for yourself, it's the best way.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail