Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    R.I.P Alliance? I'd be more scared of the Dark Iron dwarves... Improved cloak + the strongest racial buff in one click. That is definitely by far the most powerful racial in the game. Just look at DI dwarves getting +1500 main stat (the equivalent of 6/7 trinkets) in PvP and one shotting any other player

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kakapo! Now we need some Kiwi and large Moa to round out the NZ bird scene.

Deleted
    that parrot

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    R.I.P Alliance? I'd be more scared of the Dark Iron dwarves... Improved cloak + the strongest racial buff in one click. That is definitely by far the most powerful racial in the game. Just look at DI dwarves getting +1500 main stat (the equivalent of 6/7 trinkets) in PvP and one shotting any other player
    Yeah, because a scenario where you get 15 debuffs on you at the same time and aren't dead by the time you press the racial is very probable... In arena you won't even have enough unique effects, where do you expect this to happen, in Alterac Valley on a good day?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleesh View Post
    People are upset because the effort discrepancy between the horses and raptors is honestly incredible. They didn't even bother with ARMOR for the horses.

If you paid attention to the first release of the horses, you may have noticed that the blue one's scant fixings, for example, were literally copy/pasted from the Cata storm drakes. I thought and hoped that that was a placeholder, but now they've made the textures vaguely higher rez, making it official: The alliance is getting piecemeal scraps from other mounts. And where they aren't copy/pastes, we get pathetic little socks in place of proper armor.

Meanwhile, I remind you, the Horde gets elaborate gold plating.

Even the Gryphons are recolors while the Horde gets the ToT mount with brand new custom armor.
    So yeah, the horde gets... a pterrordax, that didn't exist in the game before, a blood tick that is an elaborate remodel of the 2 million spider and a hyena, which didn't exist in the game before.

The alliance gets... 3 gryphon recolours that are barely different from the MOP Lion's Landing one and 3 horse recolours with slight armor differences but less elaborate than the collector's edition horse.

So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yeah, because a scenario where you get 15 debuffs on you at the same time and aren't dead by the time you press the racial is very probable... In arena you won't even have enough unique effects, where do you expect this to happen, in Alterac Valley on a good day?
    Play melee.

naahh.. a boring bird..

GLYPH OF THE DOLPHIN !!!

sea elves confirmed! praise Deep Sashelas!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2018-05-01 at 09:09 AM.

hehey they added a Marlamin!

Hope the alliance get to use those pterosaur mounts

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    i'm still waiting for vol'jin and thrall models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Berserking reverted? LOL, R.I.P. Alliance. They're not even pretending anymore.
    but you already know... Blizzard "favors" the alliance...

And meanwhile the worgen and LF Draenei racials being useless.... Blizzard want another horde dominated expansion like Legion.

Oh my god, it's a kakapo! There are only like 125 of them in the world right now.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakapo

Huge berserking nerf RIP troll

Deleted
    I love that parrot! And the druid forms! AND!

My mum is mad for alpacas recently, I told her about this and her response was; I'm joining! Lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tactical buff (or not so much) to an already very powerful racial. It seems blizzard is trying to keep the darkspear player population alive with the coming introduction of the zandalari.
    A model update would have done the trick instead of this typical lazy and obtuse change.

So am i reading this right?!?! horde has most raid guilds because of OP racials. And most raiders because of that...and they buff it even more?!?!?!

Peace i am out...think going to delete WoW...this is just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    The duration change makes sense because it looks like it was put on the GCD. I don't know why they buffed the effect though.
    A temporary haste buff doesn't compete well with 1% flat stat increase since a few expacs

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Huge berserking nerf RIP troll
    You read that on the wrong way, that's an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    You read that on the wrong way, that's an upgrade
    No, it's not because it's added to the GCD. I can prove it if you want, but remember that it's added to the GCD now. It's effectively changed to a 7.5% haste buff over 12s instead of 15% over 10s
    Last edited by Obsession; 2018-05-02 at 10:22 AM.

Deleted
    Nice work

cool ! hype train choo choo

looks like sylvanas likes monkeys