Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I tend to stay in my Heroes of the Storm forum as I don't play Legion anymore but I have to wonder how this Felplague somehow ends up in EVERY thread arguing. Like every single thread on this site it seems this guy is there to argue someone or post some 9 page post with pics and things circled and diagrams and the kitchen sink accused of murder. It's odd to me. Sorry to interrupt. Carry on.
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2018-05-02 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    If you're this gullible feel free to stay gone.
    I was gullible enough to buy BfA
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

This guy is a liar for multiples reasons :

1/ We already know what's the next raid, and it's located in Zuldazar
    2/ His leak before blizzcon was BS and false. He only took datamined content, and said it was going to happens because DUUUUUH. Felplague already explained why his previous leak was bullshit
    3/ No allied race when we know that Kul tiran and Zandalari will come, and probably vulpera because they won't waste all this customization ? Come on you can do better
    4/ You would be able to leak every patch of the expac, or at least every planed patch since things can change. And that's probably what's you're going to say when this won't happens because "hey it happened before with WoD"

This is just an attempt to get some attention, but what you should seek is some help because lying constantly is a mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    I tend to stay in my Heroes of the Storm forum as I don't play Legion anymore but I have to wonder how this Felplague somehow ends up in EVERY thread arguing. Like every single thread on this site it seems this guy is there to argue someone or post some 9 page post with pics and things circled and diagrams and the kitchen sink accused of murder. It's odd to me. Sorry to interrupt. Carry on.
    12k posts in less than 2 years. What did you expect?

Glad he got banned. What an obnoxious prick.

lol my maths has to be wrong, thats like 17 posts a day every single day for 2 years.

lol my maths has to be wrong, thats like 17 posts a day every single day for 2 years.
    Dude lives on this site I don't know why anyone is surprised by that.

I believe you, OP.

It's right in line with the usual shitsalad they've been cranking out lately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fishoa View Post
    12k posts in less than 2 years. What did you expect?

Glad he got banned. What an obnoxious prick.
    He was banned for calling me stupid and sick. I just said I would like to experience zombie apocalypse in real life. LMAO.

On topic OP is lies.

Deleted
    Brothers and Sisters of the leak...
    #FreeBleeding ?

7+ Year Old Account
    1. Easily offended and overly defensive poster. She has been called out on this multiple times in the past and resorts to arguing over non-points and perceived wrongs as justification. Treats everything as a personal attack.

2. Over zealous in posting, like how you posted about her spamming threads with charts, diagrams, and over abundance of pictures that somehow proves her point on whatever she is debating. Some times she is correct, other times it's irrelevant due to the "this shows it could work, therefore I am right and you are wrong" versus "this shows it could work" and leaving it there.

3. Ignores facts/points that counter her position, and instead continues to bombards you with more facts/points that support her position as if that somehow negates her opposition's points.

4. Somehow never believes she is in the wrong, as you see with her reply posts where she is quoting multiple people to respond to them, but instead of responding it's continuing the argument by attacking poster directly. You can't have a constructive debate when you refuse to acknowledge your opponent's point or even refuse to believe that your opponent genuinely believes they are right, so instead you pass them off as wrong automatically.

5. Endless crusade for validation. She must prove she is right and doesn't matter what nonsense she says to get there. Name calling, ad hominem, derailing threads, refusal to acknowledge other people's points or facts (as stated already), all in the name of proving random poster #1 that she is right while simultaneously arguing with random posters #2 and #3 over who dropped the soap.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2018-05-05 at 04:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    She
    It's a he. Everything you said about him is right on point though.

Deleted
    Fuck if they bring in Ethereals in b4a and not add them as an allied race i'll cry

Sounds plausible but please blizz GIVE US ETHERAELS AS A PLAYABLE RACE