Angry Need some general help, trying to push Mythic Raiding

Hey what's up guys? First post here so..

I left the game for over a year and came back to be guildless (not surprised) and I changed mains to warlock(affliction). I started off with about 900 ish gear and my guild too me into heroic Antorus and im at about 943 right now and am still pulling lower ilv numbers. I almost hit 1 mil on the first boss and then hung around 8-850k sometimes lower, for the rest of the red up until Kin when we called it tonight. The majority of my non lego gear is BiS Heroic gear from Antorus, so im not really sure what the problem is and can only see it being either my legos or my rotation. Current legos im using are Reap and Sow and Soul of the Netherlord.

for alt legos have: -Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish - Insignia of the Grand Army - Streten's Sleepless Shackles. I have the life binder ring off Eonar as well for switching out Legos

Stats are 14 crit - 35 haste - 111 mastery

So pretty much my opener is A-C-UA-DS-UA-UA- SH- RS (if I dont have reap stacks I DS then cast 2 more UA and blow RS at 3-5 stacks) and then I let my dots get down to like 3 secs and reapply. For adds/multi I throw seeds and dot up and DS. Pretty much rinse and repeat my single target rot though. What am I doing wrong? Should I reap souls every time I cast 2-3x UA?

I am very new to locks/affliction and I dont want to change classes or specs because I have a LOT of fun with it, but I also don't want to miss out on mythics and/or hold my guild back so any help would be awesome. Thank you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't post links yet because I am a new user but my talents are 3-1-1-3-2-1-1 and 3 because of Soul.

- - - Updated - - -

bump still looking for help

Most importantly - you always reap before you drain, but after applying unstable affliction.
    Agony > ( siphon life ) > corruption > unstable affliction > unstable affliction > reap souls / ( soul harvest ) > drain life > maintain dots > maintain T21 4pc
    Reap empowers your artifact to double the effect of all your traits.
    It's important to that you always have enough duration of reap to last the duration of a Unstable affliction.
    On single target you almost will always be playing with siphon life ( raiding ).
    On single target - playing MG/Contagion you will almost always be playing with Soul harvest.
    You can reapply dots at anytime, but it's optimal to refresh them <35% duration ~5.5 seconds.

I recommend
    http://lockonestopshop.com/#!/Home/
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...pec=Affliction
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

Good advice though pandemic is technically only 30%. So do 0.3 x base duration for each of your maintenance DoTs to find out the best refresh period.

Apart from that you need logs.