View Poll Results: Which one should I boost?

Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • Frost Mage

2 50.00%
  • Assassination Rogue

0 0%
  • Subtlety Rogue

0 0%
  • Retribution Paladin

0 0%
  • Arms Warrior

2 50.00%
  • Fury Warrior

0 0%
  • Marksmanship Hunter

0 0%

What class should I use my BFA boost on???

So I am not sure what I should boost. My main is a Frost Death Knight. I played Havoc DH as my main for the first half of Legion, but swapped back to DK(who had been my main since WOTLK) after getting tired of the way Havoc played. I don't really have any interest in healing and I have never tanked, although I would perhaps try it. I don't want to play anything DoT based and I just plain don't like Monks. I'd rather not go pet based either, since I have done a lot of Unholy in the past and may wind up going that route with BfA depending how things shake up. So any recommendations on what to try? Whats really fun these days? I'm leaning towards Frost Mage but I don't wanna jump the gun. Any insight into Frost Mages or other options(Rogues, MM Hunters, Warriors, Ret etc) would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

*edit*Druid not included because I have a 110 and just really disliked the way Balance has played in Legion, but I spose if you can convince me things are better I'd consider it*edit*

Wait until character design / skills / balance are finalized for the launch and boost appropriate one.
    Rets and surv hunters look cool atm.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

How about you don't make a "Pick my class" thread?

So a pure class is what you are looking for - ranged or melee? I would go ranged since you have a FDK, because - melee is melee, the only one if you want to stick to melee would be a rogue or cat as they are much different than in your face hulk smashers. Ranged i'd go with mage, blizz loves to choose your spec too much for a hunter, one week its BM, the next week its MM. Priests do alot of build up and since Cata, blizz just doesnt know what they are doing with them.

TLDR; melee - rogue; ranged - mage.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    How about you don't make a "Pick my class" thread?
    He wants to talk about it. If you don't like it then don't click on that thread....

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    He wants to talk about it. If you don't like it then don't click on that thread....
    Good to see that you haven't read the rules either:

"Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?""

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    These types of threads rarely produce the desired outcome. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have any further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead