Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Someone in my guild said Elvis is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Someone in my guild said Elvis is still alive.
    Someone in my guild once told me the world is gonna roll me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone in my guild told me that white thing on the wall with two holes is a key cleaner
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I bet your lfr raiding ass was also one of the people who posted the wall of no when people said vanilla server were in demand lol
    Yeah pretty much anyone that raided above LFR before and after knows that raiding is much more polished, and much more resources go into raids since they added LFR. As a Mythic raider I'm quite glad that LFR exists because it makes MY raids better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Because some people are willing to drink the blizzard cool aid as long as it fits they bs narrative, and only then, which is the most hypocrite thing i saw on this forums
    Thank you. That cleared this up so well for me.

They are also removing the Gullible title in BfA too!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziella View Post
    People keep crying the LFR is toxic, but I've been doing it on a whole pile of alts and the only toxic people I've encountered are these "true raiders," overgeared people in there for no reason that either show up to make trouble, or spend the entire time spouting off and being an elitist, insulting dick until they get kicked.
    People go to extraordinary lengths just for a sense of belonging and to rub it in the faces of "others".
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I always thought the most toxic environment of WoW are the forums. Over 90% of my LFR runs are absolutely uneventful. Including people shrugging off wipes.
    I think it depends on the day of the week. Early on the week (Starting on Tues), less toxic because more geared ppl are doing it. But if you try doin it on a Sunday or Monday night... whew.

That's my anecdote, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Not gone :

Dayum. Hoping I can get my hands on one of those 8.0 - Uldir - Boss 4 - Int Staffs for my priest!

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    You took more time asking random troll 12 year old kids on the forums when you could have gone and just watched it on the Q&A yourself and got a real answer. Amazing

let me go watch the full vod of a Q & A to get the answer to one specific question rather than wait a few minutes asking someone on a popular forum. Nice one moron

didnt ion said in a recent interview that he would love to kick lfr and all that fucked up casuals out of the game, if bobby kottick wouldnt ride his ass up and down with that gravedigger monster truck from that 90s series ?

ps:
    preach said he give a fuck.

ps2:
    ppl said they give a fuck about preach.

ps3:
    preach became old and fat.

ps4:
    is a video gaming console.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2018-05-05 at 03:29 AM.

Now if only they would make raid missions not doable in LFR, that would probably create even more normal pugs for people to join, and that would give zero reason to run LFR at all. Must say it's the first xpac where LFR was a non-factor, so I'm happy about that.

Deleted
    Do not think so as many it is the only way for some people to see the raid content without having to spend certains hours of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Raziella View Post
    People keep crying the LFR is toxic, but I've been doing it on a whole pile of alts and the only toxic people I've encountered are these "true raiders," overgeared people in there for no reason that either show up to make trouble, or spend the entire time spouting off and being an elitist, insulting dick until they get kicked.
    You have a lot of fakers in LFR and peoples idea of what and who is toxic is very different. My biggest issue are the afk ppl, ppl in the wrong specs or ppl that wont do what they need to for their role like a tank taunting. Some of these things are issues due to language issues which is part of the reason Brazilian servers get such a bad rep. Ultimately the time spent in queue wasted to trolls makes LFR a no go for me.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

i hope they delete lfr because it waisting time for people they never raid any more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploon View Post
    Dear all,

someone in my guild said they are removing LFR in BfA now I don't believe it because it caters to too many people.

Can anyone confirm or deny whether it's true? alleged source is a Q&A with Ian.

thanks

Ploon
    They will sooner remove Mythic raids than LFR..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Yeah pretty much anyone that raided above LFR before and after knows that raiding is much more polished, and much more resources go into raids since they added LFR. As a Mythic raider I'm quite glad that LFR exists because it makes MY raids better.
    I'm in the same boat, I virtually never do LFR anymore, simply due to the toxic environment in there, and due to that environment, it honestly makes speed clearing normal on my alts easier than suffering through another week of Argus/Coven/Kin'garoth/Aggramar LFR wipefests. (Nobody ever knows the fights, their own class mechanics, half the time don't speak a lick of english, and AFK on trash the entire time (and bosses too if I'm being honest. And if you try to point any of these people in the right direction, even in the kindest way possible, you (at best) get told off for "trying to kill my enjoyment of the game." At worst, you generally get kicked for trying to help people progress.) But alas, as I said, I don't really bother with that cesspool anymore, but I think that you make a very valid point that gets overlooked far too often.

Like it or not, LFR gives Blizzard a good reason to pour more resources into raiding in general, because for every raider that wants it removed for whatever vain/personal reason, there's at least 1 person scared of non-automated queuing systems that loves LFR, and this is actually a good thing for all of us. I just really feel that this is a misunderstood/missed point in a lot of the LFR discussion.

TL;DR: Speaking as an avid LFR hater. LFR is actually good for raiding, as it encourages Blizzard to pour more resources into raiding as a whole.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

LFR is stuck in this game for better, or worse, until the end.

Why would they remove the greatest update to the game ever done, alongside mythic+?

Would be wonderful if they did but they wont.
    We humans have to stick together