Thread: For All People

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

For All People

Do you know what God did for us so that we could be saved and have eternal life and live forever in Heaven after we die.

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God and it says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 3:23)

All people except for Jesus Christ were born with a sinful nature and we need to be saved in order to be allowed into Heaven after we die.

The Holy Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 3:16)

Around 2000 years ago the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God in the flesh, came from Heaven and was born as a sinless human being supernaturally to a virgin woman named Mary. (Holy Bible, NKJV - Luke 1:26-35)

The Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then died on a cross shedding His sinless blood for us. Three days after Jesus was buried He rose from the dead. He did all this so that people could have a chance to be saved instead of being forever separated from the love of God in an eternal place of punishment called the "lake of fire". (Holy Bible, NKJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Revelation 20:15)

Heaven is described as a beautiful place with no sadness and death. The Holy Bible says, "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 21:4)

You should not wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance to do so.

If you trust in the Lord Jesus Christ by faith for salvation you will be saved.

Praying the prayer below is a way to express your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for you.

"Lord Jesus Christ, be merciful to me a sinner. I believe that you are God in the flesh and that you died on the cross to pay for my sins with your blood and that you rose from the dead. I trust in you as my Savior and Lord. I thank you for your forgiveness and the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of your merciful grace, amen.”

Now that you are saved begin reading and studying the Holy Bible. You can find websites on the internet to help you.

In Romans 1, Paul says that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the power that saves us, the gospel being the good news that all who believe in Him will have eternal life. When we enter into the Christian life by faith in this good news, we see our faith grow as we come to know more and more about the God who saved us. The gospel of Christ actually reveals God to us as we live to grow closer to Him each day.

He who loved us and died for us now lives in us, and the life we live is by faith in Him. It means sacrificing our own desires, ambitions, and glories and replacing them with those of Christ. We can only do this by His power through the faith that He gives us by His grace.

So the Christian life is one lived by faith in the God who saved us, empowers us, seals us for heaven, and by whose power we are kept forever. The day-to-day life of faith is one that grows and strengthens as we seek God in His Word and through prayer and as we unite with other Christians whose goal of Christlikeness is similar to our own.

7+ Year Old Account
    *yawn*
    {10char}

Fuck god.

/enjoy your ban

INB4 LOCK!!!

/ten chars

Not according to Chronicle

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I'll take my chances and enjoy freedom from religion in this life. If your god does not punish me for it there are a thousand other gods that will.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Quote Originally Posted by wfellownc View Post
    Do you know what God did for us so that we could be saved and have eternal life and live forever in Heaven after we die.
    Which of the gods do you mean?
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Zeus obviously!

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh did nothing wrong!

/thread

Gods are boring. Religion is boring. Your post is boring.

They better retcon gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    The one who has three names and sits on a throne of blood, going by his quotes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Gods are boring. Religion is boring. Your post is boring.

They better retcon gods.
    Nah, they just need to nerf the Bible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I particularly admire excerts such as:

1 Timothy 2:12, in which the saint says: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent."

And this is terribly admirable too:

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

10+ Year Old Account
    So God created people, then created sin, impregnated a virgin with himself, and then sacrificed himself to save people from sin that he originally created.

Got it.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishna
    Those who worship other gods with faith and devotion also worship me, Arjuna, even if they do not observe the usual forms. I am the object of all worship, its enjoyer and Lord.
    OP is going to be so confused when he discovers his afterlife is Hindu.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Blessed are the silent.

Deleted
    You all wither and die, just as your predecessors.