Hello everyone! I decided to make a thread for all beta testers that went through questing experience in BfA to write about their opinions, thoughts and overall how they enjoyed the specific zone or quest line and even compare the Horde and Alliance experience, giving insight on the quality of writing, possible missed twist/ possibilities, bugs literally everything that is affecting the experience. This thread could be later linked to developers so they could get some details. I included spoiler tag as I bet there were specific twists that you'd like to discuss but they're welp .. spoilers :P

Personally, I'm gonna copy some of this feedback to official beta forums, but why not share it here? I'm also eager to learn how others felt and what are their opinions, so let's get started

I'll start from the very first Zone I chose to quest in which was Nazmir (I might later compare it with the Drustvar as it's seems to be it's Alliance counterpart). And I have to say I got hooked up from the very start as firstly we encounter the slaughtered Zandalari outpost to keep on crossing again and again even bigger atrocity.

Overall zone gives very Isle of Thunder feel but it's far more grotesque and gruesome to go through. The blood trolls are indeed foes that were portrayed as truly vile and dangerous creatures which clash with regal and noble Zandalari culture. You see pictures that would likely be taken from horror movie, stuff that makes the world feel very dark and dangerous. I'd even say that to me they were far more terrifying foes than demons from Legion.

Another reason why I picked this zone was because I wanted to see how big will be Darkspear involvement and I have to say that I was quite pleased. It's obvious that Talanji wouldn't make it without the Darkspears. Rokhan's shadow hunters are capable and experienced, I quite enjoyed one specific ques line where there is Darkspear shadow hunter and one Zandalari guy that went to face the Lich. Zandalari guy panicked at the face of danger and gave in to the fear, the shadow hunter not even once lost his cool blood, not only that ! He immediately refused Lich's offer to turn side but he also he said straight to his face that he has been through worse and even told him that he knows how to defeat him.

I have to say that this part was really important to me, because Darkspears has been frankly often ignored or portrayed in not very competent way like Zen'Kiki, that shaman from order hall that couldn't spark a fire, ending in WoD where shadow hunters that are equivalent to archmage (so elite of elites) that got killed by Warsong raiders because they were simply careless.
Here, we finally has a guy that represent strength, sturdiness but fore-mostly years of experience that he is now using that this tribe should've had by participating in various campaigns that hardened them.

Thankfully, there are even more examples like that.

I also need to add that I really loved the dynamic Talanji and Rokhan had. At the beginning I was afraid he will be again just scout boy that does orders, but he often took initiative and at the very end he and his shadow hunters likely saved a lot of lives prior to Talanji's arrival. The bridge is starting to build as it's clearly not just cooperation to get things done is what is bounding the two. I was happy to see it all because this is the way I wanted for two tribes to work and complete one another. I can also see where shippers are now coming from xD

Another thing that needs to be mentioned is Necropolis and Bwonsamdi. This place is just amazing. I absolutely loved this entire zone, it looked spooky and beautiful at the same time, once you cross the brazier the fire lights from it, increasing the immersion a lot. And Bwon... not only he had super cool introduction quests but I think it's one of the the best if not best thing that will happen to WoW. This guy is just pure gold. I don't remember seeing this enjoyable character in years. He is scary yet laid back somehow, he is surrounded by dead and yet he is quite a humorous fellow. I just can't find enough words to describe how wonderful creation he is. I can see plenty of people making dozen of threads to praise him and demanding for him to be permanent if not Horde then troll spirit healer. Because this is how fun he is.

There were some side quests that were not pushing story forward, like about those prisoners that were on their way to Vol'Dun but I don't recall that much quests that were driving too away from main plot. The Tortollans did made the questing a bit slower but it might be due to their attitude xD. Krag'wa was also very enjoyable Loa to encounter, and for the rest of questing experience I have to say it was very satisfied and I wanted to see more and more. And I still am!

Now the issues:
- Krag'wa was a bit spamming his speech when more players encountered, likely a bug or bad implementation.
- Ateena the main antagonist of the Zone isn't really intimidating or feeling as strong and powerful opponent that needs to be feared off, she is just annoying like Blood Raven from Diablo2 . She attacks and runs away, when you lower her health she is like "enough!" and runs away.
- Where is Bwu'Ja? This is the shadow huntress that appears next to Rokhan right at the start of questing experience I was hyped to see her, because in WoD there was even achievement tied to her. She survived Soul grinder artifact used on her and heavy ogre beating, and assisted the player in getting said artifact and killing the ogre sorcerer that was in possession of it. I found it quite disappointing to not see her involved in any way.
What I also found as a missing opportunity is that there is no interaction between Darkspears and Bwonsamdi who is their patron Loa - so why not hit two birds with one stone? Why not to make Bwu'Ja to o to necropolis to honor Loa od the Dead? At least one quest and I'm sure it would make lots of Darkspear players happy.

Besides that I have no issues. Lovely zone, great immersion, very good , coherent satisfying story where everyone has a chance to shine.

Well I'll need more time to write another one, now I want to read other's reviews xD