Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Clearly not! Worked for Trump, though, didn't it.
    I dont know, did it?

This is about Avenetti.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
    I dont know, did it?

This is about Avenetti.
    I'm glad you asked! Because yes, it did work for Trump, which is exactly why I said all Avenatti needed was the Justice department and a Senate majority protecting his lawlessness at every turn. You are welcome for the recap.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you asked! Because yes, it did work for Trump, which is exactly why I said all Avenatti needed was the Justice department and a Senate majority protecting his lawlessness at every turn. You are welcome for the recap.
    Nice to know, im sure it will comfort Avenatti

Nice to know, im sure it will comfort Avenatti
    Why would it comfort him that he didn't have law enforcement protecting his illegal behavior but the president did? Does that comfort you?

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Why would it comfort him that he didn't have law enforcement protecting his illegal behavior but the president did? Does that comfort you?
    It comforts me that a crook gets justice

all that matters

It comforts me that a crook gets justice

all that matters
    Oh I agree--if only justice were applied equally to all those who are crooked.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Oh I agree--if only justice were applied equally to all those who are crooked.
    I dont disagree with you, I dont like that people with power can bend the law.

A true Hero of the Democratic party.

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    At least we didn't elect him president. You geniuses are going to be wearing Trump around your necks like an anchor for the next hundred years.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont disagree with you, I dont like that people with power can bend the law.
    It's pretty much only people with power who can "bend" the law. And now the most powerful have ensured they can bend it the most.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty much only people with power who can "bend" the law. And now the most powerful have ensured they can bend it the most.
    For sure, its not good, I dont disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    Notice all the people on this board can do is bring Trump in to every topic. If you posted about Lego Masters, I bet they would somehow bring Trump in to it, maybe he hates Legos, who knows. The man always was a piece of shit, it just took a couple years for democrats to acknowledge they knew it but did not care. I am sure one of them will now try to equate this to Trump voters, because they are un original and literally have nothing else to say. Go look in the democrat primary thread, every post is about how much they hate Trump but will not acknowledge that the people running stand for such ridiculous and bizarre platforms. Everyone one of them wants illegal immigrants to have healthcare and everyone to have medicare for all.....does that mean they want medicare for all immigrants, and if not, what level of care? I have asked repeatedly int hat thread, but only blind anger towards Trump is given.

This guy truly is the man they needed and deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Notice all the people on this board can do is bring Trump in to every topic. If you posted about Lego Masters, I bet they would somehow bring Trump in to it, maybe he hates Legos, who knows. The man always was a piece of shit, it just took a couple years for democrats to acknowledge they knew it but did not care. I am sure one of them will now try to equate this to Trump voters, because they are un original and literally have nothing else to say. Go look in the democrat primary thread, every post is about how much they hate Trump but will not acknowledge that the people running stand for such ridiculous and bizarre platforms. Everyone one of them wants illegal immigrants to have healthcare and everyone to have medicare for all.....does that mean they want medicare for all immigrants, and if not, what level of care? I have asked repeatedly int hat thread, but only blind anger towards Trump is given.

And yet, he helped with taking Cohen to jail, same place where Trump definitely will be when he stops being protected by the Republican Senate. Not just for his campaign finance crimes, but everything else he has committed with Ukraine and Russian ties.

And what you needed was another Teddy Roosevelt but what you got was another Nixon.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    And what you needed was another Teddy Roosevelt but what you got was another Nixon.
    Arguably worse than Nixon. But then again, you also have a Senate that doesn't care what crimes he commits instead of being the country over party people.

Notice all the people on this board can do is bring Trump in to every topic.
    Notice how these Trump supporters/defenders ignore Trump's Clear Corruption and ignores infamous Racists that get pardoned?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Notice how these Trump supporters/defenders ignore Trump's Clear Corruption and ignores infamous Racists that get pardoned?
    Correct me if I am wrong, but that is the Trumpshitshow thread and this is about Avenatti. I mean you can keep cross posting your hatred, it means nothing, everyone on here with a few exceptions has a fascination with Trump and a hatred that knows no bounds....but you could post about the actual topic...maybe? I know it is hard for you to go any thread without mentioning Trump. And wouldn't that make you a Trumpkin/Trumpster? I forget what you guys like to call each other. It doesn't matter, mods only infract who they want to get them banned on threads because...censorship. I see lots of conspiracy theories just thrown about and trolling, but if I do it, I get banned. They pick and choose, hell Endus intentionally reported another person he was arguing with just to get them banned knowing he would not.

I once pissed off flairlane so bad he infracted me once, and it wasn't enough to ban me, so he infracted me a second time for the same post.....just so he could ban me. The first was 5 points and for good measure infracted me another 4. I am sure I will get banned for talking about it...I mean , why wouldn't he double infract me again?

Notice all the people on this board can do is bring Trump in to every topic.
    Says the guy that most recently brought Trump into the topic...

My favorite part of the Trump brigade celebrating Avenatti going to prison for attempted extortion where he didn't get anything out of it is they just spent months defending Trump's attempted extortion because Trump didn't get anything out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I'd say they're more in need of another FDR, complete with the nazi shooting.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

We're just highlighting your hypocrisy for our own amusement. Trump supporters talking about anyone else's bad behavior or outright criminality is pretty hilarious.