Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    <animistic grunts and howls>
    no, genius, if he was a Muslim I'd have every reason to hate him just as much if not more so.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Used to be, nowadays seems like Saudis are paying him more, so he turned away from Iran a couple of months ago.

Anyways, we definitely will see more segregation and discrimination if he gets the majority ( as it is a coalition, some representatives may still turn if someone else offers them more). And given Americans current foreign policy, I bet we will see Isis return in full force.
    I missed this part, so now the worst terror nation on the planet will control Irak politically? Thanks Bush and the Republican party?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    How surprising an anti-western politician is leading in an area where the majority see the US as a flat out enemy to their country
    Maybe because we killed over half a million civilians and leveled their entire country over the course of a few short months? did you think they would love us for that?

How surprising an anti-western politician is leading in an area where the majority see the US as a flat out enemy to their country
    Makes you wonder, how come the U.S government didn't to see this coming? Did they even care?

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    Which Country Is The Greatest Threat to World Peace?

Wow, the French are delusional

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Maybe because we killed over half a million civilians and leveled their entire country over the course of a few short months? did you think they would love us for that?
    Sarcasm evades you my friend

Deleted
    50 years ago nobody was surprised that there are just countries who are primitive and backwards, whose culture and values simply do not allow them to become stable, prosperous and advanced. The simple truth is that there are certain beliefs that make a society succeed and there are those which make it falter. Islam is one of them.

Doubt it matters who's in charge there it will still be shit.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    in some good news the guy who threw his shoes at George Bush won a seat.

hero
    I am happy to know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    50 years ago nobody was surprised that there are just countries who are primitive and backwards, whose culture and values simply do not allow them to become stable, prosperous and advanced. The simple truth is that there are certain beliefs that make a society succeed and there are those which make it falter. Islam is one of them.
    Weird, because said countries with the most fundamentalist, backwards and primitive ideologies tend to be doing just fine (Iran, SA, Qatar, etc). Its almost as if foreign intervention and imperialism is the real culprit to instability in the region.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    in some good news the guy who threw his shoes at George Bush won a seat.

hero
    Shitty aim though, i like how bush just laughs at him to.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Weird, because said countries with the most fundamentalist, backwards and primitive ideologies tend to be doing just fine (Iran, SA, Qatar, etc). Its almost as if foreign intervention and imperialism is the real culprit to instability in the region.
    Slave labour does indeed make countries prosperous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am happy to know this.
    The 9 months is prison where all worth it to do this.

..I hope for him, atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which Country Is The Greatest Threat to World Peace?
    Why does that map make it seem like Chechnya and Ukrainian biggest threat is US?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, the French are delusional
    It’s not the French, it’s the map...

@Prabog could you source what the image is based on?
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-05-15 at 12:25 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Remember when George W. Bush said that God told him to go to war in Iraq?

Or is that under the giant straining pile of cognitive dissonance and intellectual dishonesty?
    That's a Leader with a Religious Fanboyism. The Pope's a religious leader. There's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    That's a Leader with a Religious Fanboyism. The Pope's a religious leader. There's a difference.
    He's literally claiming a divine purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    tell that to the queen of england. or the pope. or every monarch country with a protestant state church. or the dalai lama.

dont like those double standards. religious leaders can lead a country very well, this is proven over millenia. if god is the only entity above you, you still have something higher above you to keep you in check.

if you are atheist and become leader, there is nothing that can keep your actions in check, the best example for this is hitler.

exchange religious with fundamentalistic, and your statement becomes correct.
    The problem is said leaders force thier version or narative of said religion on the entirety of the country. Something make believe should never be doctrine or rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    50 years ago nobody was surprised that there are just countries who are primitive and backwards, whose culture and values simply do not allow them to become stable, prosperous and advanced.
    And yet today if I say those things about the US, I get an infraction.

Political correctness gone mad, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    @Prabog could you source what the image is based on?
    https://brilliantmaps.com/threat-to-peace/

The poll was conducted by WIN/Gallup International.

The map is from 2013, so without doubt certain countries like Ukraine would name Russia as the biggest threat. That being said, I think the results would be fairly similar if a poll was conducted today.
    Last edited by mmocf1f199c0ed; 2018-05-15 at 10:33 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why does that map make it seem like Chechnya and Ukrainian biggest threat is US?
    It's showing what the majority of people asked in each country think is the biggest threat to world peace. Hence USA and Canada think it's Iran, Japan thinks it's China, SK thinks it's NK, and most of the world thinks it's the USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://brilliantmaps.com/threat-to-peace/

The poll was conducted by WIN/Gallup International.

The map is from 2013, so without doubt certain countries like Ukraine would name Russia as the biggest threat. That being said, I think the results would be fairly similar if a poll was conducted today.
    In 2013, you don’t think Ukraine would consider Russia a threat? I think that depends on which 100 people you ask...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    It's showing what the majority of people asked in each country think is the biggest threat to world peace. Hence USA and Canada think it's Iran, Japan thinks it's China, SK thinks it's NK, and most of the world thinks it's the USA.
    ... or... it’s a poll of a 100 people per country.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi