Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

best mobile games

post top, most solid games for mobile devices. android and iOS
    no trash copycat moneygrabs (know the difference between moneygrab and optional microtransactions)

ill start:
    -hearthstone, obviously (same as computer version, from blizzard. no need to say more)
    -minecraft (same as above, it was first a PC game. solid open world, creative gameplay)
    -pokemon GO (first of its kind. great sense of progression, excercise, social aspect)
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    For me,

Out There: Omega Edition.

I think there is a free version but Omega Edition goes on sale quite frequently. Space Roguelike in the vein of FTL. So good, and has a cool story.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Civilization 6 on iOS

10+ Year Old Account
    PUBG is actually good on mobile if you like br games

Drastic DS emulator. You are welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pocket Cats GO.

None. I don't play games on the toilet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stardew Valley. Never played the PC version. Phone version is pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment I'm really enjoying Dissida Final Fantasy Opera Omnia. Although I dislike typing out that long ass name.

Very fun game, SUPER generous, fun storyline and there's always lots to do. Can't really ask for more than that.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Warhammer Quest (only the first one, the second is shit) is excellent and decently deep for being an iOS game. Sticks pretty close to the board game in terms of mechanics but has great replayability. If you like grid-based tactical games I recommend it for sure.

What's sad/funny is it sold for $1-5 on iOS but now the same game is selling on the Switch store for like $25.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I know gotchas get a bad rep but I actually really enjoy Epic Seven. The devs are surprisingly very attentive and compensating, plus the story is great and the characters are memorable and you actually care about them. It's also super easy not to spend any money at all with the systems they have implemented!

Everyone is talking about some big titles ported from PC to mobile like PUB, Civ, GTA etc but I enjoy much more simple games on phone like bejeweled, tetris and much more, you have the idea. I just dont like playing "PC games" on phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Everyone is talking about some big titles ported from PC to mobile like PUB, Civ, GTA etc but I enjoy much more simple games on phone like bejeweled, tetris and much more, you have the idea. I just dont like playing "PC games" on phone.
    sure, i get it. nothing wrong with that
    Last edited by Proskill; 2019-07-25 at 05:26 PM.

Eternal Card Game.
    Final Fantasy Games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    PUBG is actually good on mobile if you like br games
    oh i played that. its really damn good. forgot to put it on my list

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Drastic DS emulator. You are welcome!
    i play pokemon bw2 on it

I wouldn't normally play mobile games but was given a fire tablet as a gift so felt obligated.

For Super Whales:

Valkyrie Crusade- lots of great card art and constant events. Downsides are the prices and events have cards (in loot boxes) with skills that increase your points and/or items received from the event. Event's reward legendary cards with material to make them even stronger but unless you get lucky with your free gems on loot boxes(or free lootbox tickets they give out) you will likely not rank high enough to get the material without spending cash.

Raid Shadow Legends- Pretty interesting game but if the last two events are any indication you will need to spend tons of money to get the rewards from the events. Prices on shit are ridiculously high as well wish the "active card" cap was higher than 100. (this game is also not on the amazon store so I needed to add google play to my tablet but that was easy after looking up a video on youtube.)

For F2P and normal whales/players:

Goddess Kiss- Cute anime girls piloting mechs. Some of the older mech designs are kinda meh but the newer ones pretty much all look badass. You can be f2p pretty easily but will be unable to unlock like 2-3 pilots that are available only in the cruise hall (which you unlock at vp 12 and is probably like 1-2k$ spent). Fortunately the majority of the most powerful pilots are unlocked thru regular gameplay.

gumballs and dungeons - the ONLY mobile game i've been playing for 3 years on.

anything else Ive gotten tired of.

Battleheart Legacy is by far the most fun I've had on mobile. Customization is unreal and the gameplay is great as far as mobile is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    i play pokemon bw2 on it
    I play a ton of games on it but Castlevania's are my go to.

Inb4 Diablo Immortal
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©