Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    There are guides online that can help you make more gold if you are having trouble.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, guess you've resorted to that, in spite of me sharing my total gold pot and knowledge of how to amass large quantities of gold, because your logic was bullshit from the start.

In summary: No, the 8 million dollar 100% Mythic mount, is not the same as a vendor mount. The 5 million Brutosaur, is not the same as vendor mounts costing 1 gold.

How anyone could ever have thought to argue differently, is a fun mystery for someone else to unravel.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, guess you've resorted to that, in spite of me sharing my total gold pot and knowledge of how to amass large quantities of gold, because your logic was bullshit from the start.

In summary: No, the 8 million dollar 100% Mythic mount, is not the same as a vendor mount. The 5 million Brutosaur, is not the same as vendor mounts costing 1 gold.

How anyone could ever have thought to argue differently, is a fun mystery for someone else to unravel.
    My initial post was mounts are no longer a big deal IMO. Most of them are reskinned versions of existing mounts. My follow up post were most mounts including mythics can be bought if you farm enough gold or buy gold which ever. Which is a FACT! not my opinion, I know people who have never done a single mythic raid who have bought them. You want to debate gold is some rarity, it is not, that is a fact not my opinion. I have never once made a claim a 1 gold mount is the same as an 8 million gold mount, that you dipstick was ALL YOU! IMO, key opinion, mounts like the timelost drake is more rare than these mythic mounts that can be bought.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2018-05-19 at 12:10 AM.

My initial post was mounts are no longer a big deal IMO. Most of them are reskinned versions of existing mounts. My follow up post were most mounts including mythics can be bought if you farm enough gold or buy gold which ever. Which is a FACT! not my opinion, I know people who have never done a single mythic raid who have bought them. You want to debate gold is some rarity it is not, that is a fact no my opinion. I have never once made a claim a 1 gold mount is the same as an 8 million gold mount, that you dipstick was ALL YOU! IMO, key opinion, mounts like the timelost drake is more rare than these mythic mounts that can be bought.
    - Mounts not being a big deal anymore is a you thing. The fact that people pay 8 million gold, or way more, says differently. We've come a long way from the time when having one of the racial mounts was considered a big thing.
    - Gold is not rare these days.
    - People having access to millions and millions of gold without having to worry about how they spend it to such an extent that they don't consider 5 or 8 million a lot however, is fucking rare. You're not spewing facts on that, you're spewing I don't know what.

And you literally said that vendor mounts and the Mythic 100% mounts are the same thing since they can both be had for a price. You could've been halfway correct had you just added the word "technically" to your sentiment. Only halfway though, since I can't take 8 million, go to a vendor and just click the mount into my bags.

And fun tidbit: The Time-Lost Proto-Drake, can also be had at a price. A hell of a lot less than 8 million, I can tell you. It's also using a model that's available from a number of sources in-game, so...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-05-19 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    - Mounts not being a big deal anymore is a you thing. The fact that people pay 8 million gold, or way more, says differently. We've come a long way from the time when having one of the racial mounts was considered a big thing.
    - Gold is not rare these days.
    - People having access to millions and millions of gold without having to worry about how they spend it to such an extent that they don't consider 5 or 8 million a lot however, is fucking rare. You're not spewing facts on that, you're spewing I don't know what.

And you literally said that vendor mounts and the Mythic 100% mounts are the same thing since they can both be had for a price. You could've been halfway correct had you just added the word "technically" to your sentiment. Only halfway though, since I can't take 8 million, go to a vendor and just click the mount into my bags.

And fun tidbit: The Time-Lost Proto-Drake, can also be had at a price. A hell of a lot less than 8 million, I can tell you. It's also using a model that's available from a number of sources in-game, so...
    My post on this subject.

"Meh! it's another mount that is MASSIVE! unless they scale it down some. you will rarely use it outside of selling stuff ect. Not to mention IMO mounts have lost their prestige considering how mounts seems to fall from the sky in wow now. < Not one mention of a 5 gold vendor mounts being the same as a 5million vendor mount That was all you."

Your response.
    "... Suggesting that a vendor Horse and a 5 million gold mount, or a 100% Mythic boss mount, are on the same level simply because they're mounts is hilarious.

No, mounts have not lost their prestige among people whom care about them. In fact, the higher up one gets in collecting, the harder each mount becomes to obtain."<---Again you making the comparison to a vendor mount and mythic mounts. NOT ME!

My response.
    [/B]
    "Not sure what server you play on but 100% mythic boss mounts are the same considering they too can be had for a price."<--- Which is a fact. And no 8 million gold is not a lot, not these days. I know at least 3 people in my guild that have 30mill plus. I currently have 13million on one server and 8million on my less played alliance server.

To reiterate reading and comprehension might be difficult for you but here is my first post again. "Meh! it's another mount that is MASSIVE! unless they scale it down some. you will rarely use it outside of selling stuff ect. Not to mention IMO mounts have lost their prestige considering how mounts seems to fall from the sky in wow now."

If you would of read it more carefully you would of noticed right of the bat, IMO, <--this stands for in my opinion. I merely responded to your follows up making claims I never made in my initial post. Most of my follow ups are correct. 1. Anything in this game can be purchased. FACT! 2. Gold is not rare, not even 5 million gold. 25million to 30million is rare. 5 to 8 million is not rare. 3. With 450 to 500 mounts in game, mounts IMO, have lost their prestige. My very first post was my initial thought on this mount. YOU ADDED THE REST!!! No equating it to the same as a 5 gold mount, or no mention of mythic mounts. Just my thoughts on this specific mount. My response follow ups are true also, this game has become world of buying just about any title, mount, gear in the game for a price. The days of actual rare items are long gone.

*snip* The days of actual rare items are long gone.
    ... People were buying things for real money as far back as Classic. Not to mention buying what they could for gold, such as epics. If you want to play that hyperbole BS card, then this game was always "World of Buying"... Because players, made it so.
    And you confuse your own anecdotal evidence for "it applies to everyone". I can do that too! But I won't, since I know that on a daily basis, people lament how expensive the wow token is in its gold price, or how outrageously expensive goldsinks are, or how they struggle to maintain more than 30k gold at any time, etc etc.

And you can, as I said, feel that mounts have lost their prestige, or that 2 million, 5 million or 8 million is "not a lot of gold".
    The fact is however that an absolute fuck-ton of people, would politely disagree with you. Until the day that we see regularly used consumables being sold for tens of thousands per piece, I'll be inclined to say that the economy is not quite so filled with multi-millionaires as you and others like you would pretend.

The days of actual rare items are not "long gone". You just confuse your own lack of give-a-fucks with how everyone else playing the game, must be feeling. And it's 100% wrong in that sense.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-05-19 at 01:14 AM.

I'd like a cheaper version with no vendors eventually. I do like the model a lot, but I personally couldn't care less about carting around an auctioneer.

The thing that would suck is if they make this mount require exalted. It doesn't now, but beta subject to change yadda yadda, which means gonna have to wait a few weeks to get it and i'm really impatient lol.

blizz releases good looking mythic mounts, no one whines.

blizz releases good looking gladiator mounts, no one whines.

blizz releases a mount for those that like to make gold in game, every one whines. I dont get it, the mount doesn't even look that special. Its functionality is good.

If you cant make 5 million to buy the mount then you dont need a mobile AH. You can just use the normal one.

Going to purchase it day 1, 5mil is what i make in 1 month atm with average of 40min online a day.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post

blizz releases a mount for those that like to make gold in game, every one whines. I dont get it, the mount doesn't even look that special. Its functionality is good.

If you cant make 5 million to buy the mount then you dont need a mobile AH. You can just use the normal one.
    Exactly. If you can't afford it then you probably don't need it. Let the people who play the AH have something to sink their gold on.

To be clear, I'm not whining, but maybe it's 'cause people just really really want a badass brontosaur mount?

I can already tell you right now that this mount is not going to have a "regular version". This is the spider of BFA, with some extra flavor on top. Making a non-AH version defeats the whole purpose of making this mount hard to get.

Yes, they did it with the Yak and the Mammoth, but I'm pretty sure they've changed how they do these things and this mount is not even in the same ballpark.
    Last edited by infinitemeridian; 2018-05-19 at 12:27 PM.

Is the mobile AH really worthwhile? Every person I've known that really hit the AH timed their auctions at certain times ie: raid nights for most ppl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    To be clear, I'm not whining, but maybe it's 'cause people just really really want a badass brontosaur mount?
    Well, if it wasn't unique, what would be the point of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean buying a Mythic raid mount probably costs less than 5m
    Our guild is selling argus mount + kill for 10mil so mount is worth around 5mil (you can't purchase mount without a kill so technically you have to spend 10mil), I don't know any other legit guild offering that service for much less than we do so if you can find someone willing to accept 5mil I can guarantee you that its a scammer.
    Last edited by Einsz; 2018-05-19 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I can already tell you right now that this mount is not going to have a "regular version". This is the spider of BFA, with some extra flavor on top. Making a non-AH version defeats the whole purpose of making this mount hard to get.

Yes, they did it with the Yak and the Mammoth, but I'm pretty sure they've changed how they do these things and this mount is not even in the same ballpark.
    by normal one I meant people can use the normal AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What is the point of the Grand Expedition Yak over the other Yak mounts or the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth over the other Mammoths?
    Elaborate saddle and bridle. This mount is also much more of a gold burn than either of those two were, even if you adjust for inflation, so it makes sense it will be even more unique than those were for their times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    LOL, not even transmog?
    For those urgent weebo needs!
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Totes View Post
    It has an Auctioneer and a standard vendor on it, someone sitting on the mount in Org right now

https://imgur.com/a/gRN0BNT
    An auctioneer??

This is incredible, you and two guildies with engineering can set up a portable CITY