Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The spectral Phoenix does not look unique. Unless it looks better in game? Disappointing because have reps exalted is my thing!

Wow. I want that Spectral Phoenix!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    AAAAAAAAAAND once again blizzard catering to the "hardcore" (LOOOOL) pvers by puting original mounts behind raid content that we, the casuals aka 90% of the playerbase, can only get 2 or 3 expantions later when we can solo it. Me and 90% of the playerbase pay the same ammount of money to play and yet only a select few streamers, sorry, "hardcore-getting-carried" raiders get to have these mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    What the heck is Brutus?
    That was hard to see but i believe it's a robo-pug.

I like so much the 350 mount .

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm 1k pets achievement, this is gonna be tough in BfA expansion. I only have like 664 pets at the moment.

Deleted
    mmm such a huge change for my elemental shaman

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Eh? What's new about belts being 3D models? It's been this way since forever.
    He meant it is a working clock that burns time or something like that.

TL: DR it looks cool in animated 3D.
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

That Phoenix looks exactly like the purple one. Was hoping for more of a spectral tiger look. Disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAND once again blizzard catering to the "hardcore" (LOOOOL) pvers by puting original mounts behind raid content that we, the casuals aka 90% of the playerbase, can only get 2 or 3 expantions later when we can solo it. Me and 90% of the playerbase pay the same ammount of money to play and yet only a select few streamers, sorry, "hardcore-getting-carried" raiders get to have these mounts

This may be the most entitled post I’ve ever read. Grow up. You already get the same gear, to see the raids, etc

You’d have blizzard leave mythic raiders absolutely nothing to show for them being harder workers, and better gamers than you.

News flash: games tend to reward the best players. Every game does this even single player games. Go complain that god of war 4 has items you only get by beating give me god of war difficulty. Go complain about needing rank in overwatch or halo to gett cosmetics.

Gamers like you are what’s wrong with games today

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh man....for somebody who changed mains a few times, the 100 exalted rep sucks. Wish it was accountwide.....
    I feel your pain. Account wide I would be exalted with almost every faction. But its spread out across 8 orso characters ><
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    If u want cool rewards, put in the effort.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I need - NEED - a full set of whatever the Waist of Time is from.

Arcane Mage, Timelord title, a set like that? BEAUTIFUL.

- - - Updated - - -

Just be glad we can get them at all, mate. It's worse when rewards are removed for a fake shot at keeping the prestigious.

I like mount too, but I'm fine with waiting four years before I can get the Mythic ones if it means being able to get them at all. The part I can't stand is when lore is put behind a mythic wall.

There's a difference between a purely cosmetic reward and getting a chapter of a story you can either a) watch outside the context of the game it's supposed to be part of or b) experience years later, books ahead, for yourself, if you aren't a mythic raider.

Lots of fluff to cover up the non-content of BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Manasaber ghost wolf glyph please.

Oh my God.
    FINALLY.
    FINALLY the Horde can get a live, non-Argent Tournament regular, run of the mill horse mount.
    I mean yeah, Legion PVP armored horses... but these look way more ordinary and regular.
    I'm happy as fuck.
    I can't wait to get that stupid horse on my Horde.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    That Phoenix looks exactly like the purple one. Was hoping for more of a spectral tiger look. Disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

This may be the most entitled post I’ve ever read. Grow up. You already get the same gear, to see the raids, etc

You’d have blizzard leave mythic raiders absolutely nothing to show for them being harder workers, and better gamers than you.

News flash: games tend to reward the best players. Every game does this even single player games. Go complain that god of war 4 has items you only get by beating give me god of war difficulty. Go complain about needing rank in overwatch or halo to gett cosmetics.

Gamers like you are what’s wrong with games today

Like a great man once said: OMEGALUL

Afaik, that's what achievements are for, for raiders to feel like special snowflakes. NOT MOUNTS. I´m not even starting on the topic of unique gear dropping only on mythic, which is ALSO stupid. And no kiddo, it's not gamers like me that are wrong , I've been a gamer for almost 30 years and I still remember the days when everyone got the same game because everyone payed the same

Just grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Lots of fluff to cover up the non-content of BfA.

There's plenty of content. Unfortunately for you, you'd have to remove your head from your ass long enough to look for it. Go back under your bridge.

good. lets see whats next.

Like a great man once said: OMEGALUL

Afaik, that's what achievements are for, for raiders to feel like special snowflakes. NOT MOUNTS. I´m not even starting on the topic of unique gear dropping only on mythic, which is ALSO stupid. And no kiddo, it's not gamers like me that are wrong , I've been a gamer for almost 30 years and I still remember the days when everyone got the same game because everyone payed the same

Just grow up
    Ironic that you're telling him to grow up when you're whining about mounts in a game. Take your own advice, snowflake.